Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

02-01-2016 , 04:57 PM
Fair enough, assuming he was actually given the plate number on the call.. I still don't see it out of the realm of probability that the only reason he was contacting dispatch was to verify he had the information correct.
02-01-2016 , 05:03 PM
I heard Kratz say the last call TH made from her phone was near the avery salvage yard by checking where the call was pinged. Does anyone know if it was discussed in the trial who the last phone call was to and what time it was made?
02-01-2016 , 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts Making a Murderer
I think it's very difficult for us to know if he's guilty or innocent so anyone taking a strong one-sided opinion is either stupid or trolling, or both.

The only thing the viewer can be subjectively certain of is that the investigative work was very poorly done.
Yep.

I wish there was a way to see everyone who signed the change.org petition asking for SA to be released, could easily dismiss their opinion on pretty much the entire case.
02-01-2016 , 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Anyone with minor detective skills could discover my full name by now. I have already told you guys where I live ffs. It shouldn't take you long if you really wanted to know who I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
I would have been pretty big news at the time.
A small slip there fraley?

Never mind fraley I am sure god is guiding you on your're path.
02-01-2016 , 05:17 PM
Tom Kertscher(milwaukee Journal Sentinel) doing a AMA on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurd...ed_the_steven/
02-01-2016 , 05:43 PM
That ama sux hard. Self promotion with almost no insight
02-01-2016 , 05:51 PM
Oski? What is reddit missing here. 2015 E-Bill, with TH name on it.
http://imgur.com/uArPqxu


K.Kratz debt. No wonder the guy looks ruff.
http://imgur.com/8KWiC1G

Last edited by smacc25; 02-01-2016 at 05:56 PM. Reason: added KK.
02-01-2016 , 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
That ama sux hard. Self promotion with almost no insight
So true eddy it was painful to read, like some posters said"if this is the state of media no wonder we don't get to the facts of a case".
02-01-2016 , 06:48 PM
Another interesting case/man on death row.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...y-case-n507866
02-01-2016 , 07:08 PM
Them bones again, Protocols ignored & Evidence mishandled. Another opinion piece.

https://justiceforbradcooper.wordpre...investigation/
02-01-2016 , 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Oski? What is reddit missing here. 2015 E-Bill, with TH name on it.
http://imgur.com/uArPqxu


K.Kratz debt. No wonder the guy looks ruff.
http://imgur.com/8KWiC1G
1. I don't know. I guess there may have been a joint tenancy with a right of survivorship? I do not really do much work in real property.

2. Kratz filed BK (I believe after he went through a divorce). So, a common tactic is that he assume all the debt of the community and then just allows creditor lawsuits to accumulate until pulling the trigger on the BK.
02-01-2016 , 08:10 PM
^^Cheers Oski.

So a reddit poster discovered that BD 1st lawyer never even had a plea deal with the prize , outf***ing standing.
As other itt have said we may never know if SA is guilty or not but I DO believe that BD IS 100% innocent in the death of TH.
02-01-2016 , 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman Making a Murderer
Most people here don't care if Avery is guilty or innocent as that is not the point of any of this. The point is every single member of law enforcement in the entire state of Wisconsin who touched this case was either incompetent and/or corrupt. THAT IS A HUGE ISSUE, that dwarves Avery's guilt or innocence by magnitudes.
I disagree with that statement. They were only corrupt if they planted evidence. Which is a theory presented by the defense, and by the TV series. It's not a fact.

Was the investigation incompetent? Probably a fairer question but I don't really see it. Aside from Manitowoc officers actively participating in the search (and again there was nothing legally precluding this), what did they do that is so incompetent? They found a lot of physical evidence, and they built a strong case. That is their job.

The only clear case of incompetence was Dassey's first attorney, and I've argued that Dassey deserves a new trial based on that.

Quote:
So I posit you the question. Do you think Mantiwoc County, Calumet County and the State of Wisconsin did a thorough, by the book, competent job investigating all phases of these cases? A simple yes or no would be great.
Keeping in mind I was not on the jury and am only going by the show and online transcripts - yes.

Is it POSSIBLE a bunch of corrupt cops planted the evidence and framed Avery, and managed to get away with it? Sure, anything is possible.
02-01-2016 , 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts Making a Murderer
I think it's very difficult for us to know if he's guilty or innocent so anyone taking a strong one-sided opinion is either stupid or trolling, or both.

The only thing the viewer can be subjectively certain of is that the investigative work was very poorly done.
I think that it's extremely easy to see that he is clearly not guilty of this based on common sense and probabilities. I feel anyone taking a "middle of the road" approach just hasn't researched enough about the facts of the case or is too weak-minded or lack enough responsibility to be able to except the fact that the cops framed Steven Avery for a murder he did not commit.

I think the familial hierarchies, power and affluence that exist in this county were going to be massively shaken up as a result of S.A. winning his lawsuit. I think MINIMALLY the MC Sheriff's department would be forced to fire some people over this including Lenk and Colborn. There is just no denying their jobs and reputations were at risk, if not the personal assets of themselves and/or their friends and partners...all at the hands of a god damn Avery? The current regime was never going to let that happen. They've gone unchecked since the beginning of time with virtually no repercussions to any crimes or violations they committed. It took 10 years of filming one of the more laughable jokes of an investigation this country has ever seen in order to get at least a few people to open their eyes a bit. Again, if no MaM, SA and BD and this entire case would be long ago forgotten and buried.

The Crime Lab is coming more into focus now but I don't think we've seen the full scope of just how much of a factor this lab and it's personnel were in landing an innocent man in jail. Sherry Culhane has become the go to person when you need a conviction. There's just no way a detective should be able to call in and request specific results. It's just starting to become obvious that they were probably as guilty and culpable for this as the rest.

When this is all over, 20 years from now, this case will be an absolute joke and the key, the bullet and the car will be the most obvious pieces of planted evidence we've ever seen. I just don't understand how you can believe ONE of these pieces of evidence is legit, let alone all three.

Last edited by lostinthesaus; 02-01-2016 at 08:46 PM.
02-01-2016 , 08:33 PM
Getting kind of annoyed at oski misrepresenting stuff I have said and rapid post responding to me then not apologizing or responding to me when I answer him.
02-01-2016 , 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
I think that it's extremely easy to see that he is clearly not guilty of this based on common sense and probabilities. I feel anyone taking a "middle of the road" approach just hasn't researched enough about the facts of the case or is too weak-minded or lack enough responsibility to be able to except the fact that the cops framed Steven Avery for a murder he did not commit.
Lololololololol
02-01-2016 , 08:40 PM
Bull ****, I have 6 or 7 people responding to me itt and respond to most of them. Oski asks me questions about assertions I never made then refused to acknowledge he either made a mistake or intentionally lied. This is like arguing with someone who is part of a religion.
02-01-2016 , 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Getting kind of annoyed at oski misrepresenting stuff I have said and rapid post responding to me then not apologizing or responding to me when I answer him.
What the hell are you talking about?

Anyway, until you start offering some rational opinions, I am simply going to ignore you.

Just so there is no ambiguity, I think you are either mentally deficient, a shill, or just trolling the thread. If it is the latter, I commend you on a job well done.
02-01-2016 , 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski Making a Murderer
What the hell are you talking about?

Anyway, until you start offering some rational opinions, I am simply going to ignore you.

Just so there is no ambiguity, I think you are either mentally deficient, a shill, or just trolling the thread. If it is the latter, I commend you on a job well done.
If you read my response I pointed out specific things you asked me about that I never said. When you are ready to apologize to me, I will accept your apology.

good day sir.
02-01-2016 , 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski Making a Murderer
What the hell are you talking about?

Anyway, until you start offering some rational opinions, I am simply going to ignore you.

Just so there is no ambiguity, I think you are either mentally deficient, a shill, or just trolling the thread. If it is the latter, I commend you on a job well done.
Name calling?
02-01-2016 , 08:46 PM
Lol, apology
02-01-2016 , 08:49 PM
ya, an apology for lying about me. Then ignoring it when I point it out to him. WHo'd a thunk it. I am pissed now so I will be taking a break.
02-01-2016 , 08:49 PM
Im beyond annoyed at you guys doing that.

      
m