Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

01-22-2016 , 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfromPegTown Making a Murderer
Ok, but then why did the same prosecutor decide to go with 2 different narratives in the separate cases
can you tell me how and by different narratives what you mean?
01-22-2016 , 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
First of all. Go **** yourself. Second of all, ed edwards was like 75 when this happened. I highly doubt he was able to frame steven avery for all this as a 75 year old man.

Also, the investigation is only shady to idiots like you that take the documentary as gospel. The guy Lenk, who found most of the evidence had no motive to frame anyone. He was only deposed to stevens lawsuit because he helped colhborn file a report in 2003 that said he received a call in 1998 from another police department that there may be an innocent man locked up for a rape charge. Thats it, there is nothing shady with lenk at all that you can even imply there. Get a clue.
Says the guy taking BDs "confession" as gospel. LOL wtf is even going on here.
01-22-2016 , 04:50 PM
I find it hard to believe that on a poker website some ppl are arguing that a man would risk $36 million by inviting a woman onto his property then killing her & then trust a BD to help cover it up. REALLY?

#Reasonabledoubt
01-22-2016 , 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I find it hard to believe that on a poker website some ppl are arguing that a man would risk $36 million by inviting a woman onto his property then killing her & then trust a BD to help cover it up. REALLY?

#Reasonabledoubt
You think Jeff Dahmer wouldn't have killed anyone if he had 36 million dollars? Also, he was not going to win 36 million, not even close.
01-22-2016 , 05:00 PM
BD gets moved to portage prison....
http://www.jsonline.com/news/wiscons...366186961.html

#Reasonabledoubt
01-22-2016 , 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I find it hard to believe that on a poker website some ppl are arguing that a man would risk $36 million by inviting a woman onto his property then killing her & then trust a BD to help cover it up. REALLY?

#Reasonabledoubt
Ofc he d use his phone to call the victim and ask her to come on his property while everyone knows about it and decide that beeing the last one to see her before killing her was a great plan. did i forget that he d wipe the crime scene like a pro and would drop some bones 20 meter from his house.

I wonder why noone want to write down the synopsis of that great movie
01-22-2016 , 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
No you ****ing imbecile. Occam's razor would imply that Dassey isn't lying.
Situation: Dassey's confession contains multiple accounts and scenarios that he and Avery killed Teresa Halbach.

Problem: These confessions were used as part as convicting Dassey and also read to the media before the trial. The interviewing officers are shown to use coercing tactics as well as presenting details to Brendan that match evidence they found at the scene well before Brendan originates the information. Brendan's confession changes multiple times due to the suggestions by the officers who are claiming they will help him if he "tells the truth". The changes do not add any degree of guilt or innocence, they are simply suggested changes in minutiae of his story to match questionably planted evidence at the scene.

Simplest solution: Brendan's confession cannot be the truth.
01-22-2016 , 05:04 PM
Since someone threatened to withhold Ms.Zellners Tweets.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurde..._22_recovered/

#Reasonabledoubt
01-22-2016 , 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
Situation: Dassey's confession contains multiple accounts and scenarios that he and Avery killed Teresa Halbach.

Problem: These confessions were used as part as convicting Dassey and also read to the media before the trial. The interviewing officers are shown to use coercing tactics as well as presenting details to Brendan that match evidence they found at the scene well before Brendan originates the information. Brendan's confession changes multiple times due to the suggestions by the officers who are claiming they will help him if he "tells the truth". The changes do not add any degree of guilt or innocence, they are simply suggested changes in minutiae of his story to match questionably planted evidence at the scene.

Simplest solution: Brendan's confession cannot be the truth.
This is not true, He admits to several things and knowing several things around 20-25 mins into his march 1st confession.
01-22-2016 , 05:08 PM
lostinthesarus at this point you are even more guilty for the constant AIDSing of this thread by communicating with the "mormon"
01-22-2016 , 05:08 PM
There was a killer just a couple years ago that buried multiple victims of rape and torture just outside his home.. Guess he didn't do it because who would bury his murder victims outside his home?

#unreasonable doubt
01-22-2016 , 05:08 PM
when i first watched this series i just had a gut feeling that the other Dassey boy and Scott Tadych were involved. This is a great theory writeup on the car/key coverup by cops and roomate/ex: http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1244/T...ve-Seen-So-Far
01-22-2016 , 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
Ofc he d use his phone to call the victim and ask her to come on his property while everyone knows about it and decide that beeing the last one to see her before killing her was a great plan. did i forget that he d wipe the crime scene like a pro and would drop some bones 20 meter from his house.

I wonder why noone want to write down the synopsis of that great movie
Come on eddie SA did not realize that if he had $36mil the women in MC would have come a flocking, keep it real ffs.
01-22-2016 , 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
Come on eddie SA did not realize that if he had $36mil the women in MC would have come a flocking, keep it real ffs.
he dextered a big crime scene according to the DA , but left some obvious blood stain that take about 2 sec in the car.

#criminalmastermind
01-22-2016 , 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Its also important to note that Lenk was an evidence tech and there were only a handful at the crime scene doing the investigation.
Oh, I see. So not only has Manitowoc announced from the start that they will not be a part of the investigation, they've made their lead detective one of only a handful of evidence tech's at the scene, who volunteered himself to be there and did not inform Calumet that he had been deposed 2 weeks prior.

Thank's for the bolding of evidence tech btw, I would not have seen it otherwise.
01-22-2016 , 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacc25 Making a Murderer
I find it hard to believe that on a poker website some ppl are arguing that a man would risk $36 million by inviting a woman onto his property then killing her & then trust a BD to help cover it up. REALLY?

#Reasonabledoubt
This is an incredibly silly point. Lol.
01-22-2016 , 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana man Making a Murderer
when i first watched this series i just had a gut feeling that the other Dassey boy and Scott Tadych were involved. This is a great theory writeup on the car/key coverup by cops and roomate/ex: http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1244/T...ve-Seen-So-Far
That Is Lostinthesaus theory almost word for word.... YO SAUS.

#Reasonabledoubt
01-22-2016 , 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinthesaus Making a Murderer
Oh, I see. So not only has Manitowoc announced from the start that they will not be a part of the investigation, they've made their lead detective one of only a handful of evidence tech's at the scene, who volunteered himself to be there and did not inform Calumet that he had been deposed 2 weeks prior.

Thank's for the bolding of evidence tech btw, I would not have seen it otherwise.
Yip & the only officer who was collecting all the evidence on the Avery property was a MC officer.

#Reasonabledoubt
01-22-2016 , 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911 Making a Murderer
This is an incredibly silly point. Lol.
It s a pretty good motive to try to avoid beeing an obvious murderer.
01-22-2016 , 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
It s a pretty good motive to try to avoid beeing an obvious murderer.
Someone with no qualms about murder doesn't change their behavior due to money. It's an incredibly stupid point.

People fine with murder are fine with murder, they dont do so out of necessity because they are poor. Lol.
01-22-2016 , 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
That do not contradict anything I said? Can you give me an example?
He wants screenshots of the screenshots now?

Go back and look for the 2nd post with an image of Kermit sipping some tea in a moment of satisfaction.
01-22-2016 , 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
This is not true, He admits to several things and knowing several things around 20-25 mins into his march 1st confession.
Dude, quit it. Give up. Not only was March 1st the 3rd time he was interviewed, but every detail about this case was known about since the beginning of Nov. 2005. Never once did he originate a single piece of information that was not already broad public issue or suggested by Wiegert and Fassbender.

When you started trying to defend MC you presented 5 or 6 "facts" from BD's confession that you claim prove his confession is legit and I easily destroyed 3 of them. I just stopped after that because it's a waste of time. Seems like the only thing you've got left is BD knowing she was in the back of her truck. What happens if I crush that dream of yours?

Last edited by lostinthesaus; 01-22-2016 at 05:32 PM.
01-22-2016 , 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911 Making a Murderer
This is an incredibly silly point. Lol.
Its not as silly as what S.(Burp,excuse me)Culhane wrote on the crime lab meme"Put bullet in garage or trailor. Lenk"


#Reasonabledoubt
01-22-2016 , 05:26 PM
I would love to see SA sit on the stand and say, "Why would I kill her when I am about to win 36 million?"

To which any prosecutor worth their salt would simply ask "so you would consider murder if you didn't have the possibility of millions of dollars coming?"


If SA is capable or murdering TH, the pending lawsuit isn't a magic bullet of a lack of motive. Lol.
01-22-2016 , 05:28 PM
I'll save people time, obviously poverty causes people to commit murder, but these are usually related to drug and gang warfare.

      
m