Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Making a Murderer Making a Murderer

01-22-2016 , 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfromPegTown Making a Murderer
I don't get what you think this proves. There was evidence presented that she was shot in the head, possibly twice, but the skull wasn't in tact so nothing is conclusive.

BD could have said they shot her 20-100 times, there's no evidence to refute or corroborate such a statement.
Ok, think about if you were falsely confessing to something.. You are asked, how many times someone is shot in the head? Do you think it is weird that his immediate response is not once? Again, that is just a small part of my argument, I am more concerned that he knew her body was in the back of the trunk after she died and offered a very lucid and believable reason why. If he was just making stuff up because he is simple, he is a very good liar because I could not have thought of a lie this good.
01-22-2016 , 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank Making a Murderer
Do you think she thinks he's not actually innocent but thinks she can get him out of prison anyway?
Idk what she thinks, I don't know how she could think he is innocent. I imagine she is taking a losing case for publicity. That is just my speculation though.
01-22-2016 , 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Ok, think about if you were falsely confessing to something.. You are asked, how many times someone is shot in the head? Do you think it is weird that his immediate response is not once? Again, that is just a small part of my argument, I am more concerned that he knew her body was in the back of the trunk after she died and offered a very lucid and believable reason why. If he was just making stuff up because he is simple, he is a very good liar because I could not have thought of a lie this good.
Occam's Razor would suggest you are simply even more simple if you find yourself struggling to match wits with Brandon Dassey.
01-22-2016 , 01:48 PM
re: Zellner. She knows all eyes are on her right now. I think she is pulling a subtler version of the Kratz press conference, and trying to sway public opinion in the event that there is ever another trial.




here's a pretty cool visual timeline of October 31st via people's testimony/statements/etc..

http://cdn.knightlab.com/libs/timeli...initial_zoom=2


not sure of the bias on who put this together, but Scott Tadych's story seems pretty inconsistent.
01-22-2016 , 02:16 PM
when will people understand to not adress fraleyight, we got rid of one moron already that had nothing to add.

We got some interesting information about some serial killer who was in the area at the time of the murder whose specialty was to frame other people for his murders and it get lost in the middle of 500 post talking about nothing new since 2 morons keep trolling unable to see what 95% of people can see , the investigation was shady as **** and noone is convinced by the narrative of the DA.

If some mod could ban those that would be great because they are spamming non sense for days and make the thread horrible
01-22-2016 , 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Making a Murderer
when will people understand to not adress fraleyight, we got rid of one moron already that had nothing to add.

We got some interesting information about some serial killer who was in the area at the time of the murder whose specialty was to frame other people for his murders and it get lost in the middle of 500 post talking about nothing new since 2 morons keep trolling unable to see what 95% of people can see , the investigation was shady as **** and noone is convinced by the narrative of the DA.

If some mod could ban those that would be great because they are spamming non sense for days and make the thread horrible
First of all. Go **** yourself. Second of all, ed edwards was like 75 when this happened. I highly doubt he was able to frame steven avery for all this as a 75 year old man.

Also, the investigation is only shady to idiots like you that take the documentary as gospel. The guy Lenk, who found most of the evidence had no motive to frame anyone. He was only deposed to stevens lawsuit because he helped colhborn file a report in 2003 that said he received a call in 1998 from another police department that there may be an innocent man locked up for a rape charge. Thats it, there is nothing shady with lenk at all that you can even imply there. Get a clue.
01-22-2016 , 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman Making a Murderer
Occam's Razor would suggest you are simply even more simple if you find yourself struggling to match wits with Brandon Dassey.
No you ****ing imbecile. Occam's razor would imply that Dassey isn't lying.
01-22-2016 , 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
First of all. Go **** yourself. Second of all, ed edwards was like 75 when this happened. I highly doubt he was able to frame steven avery for all this as a 75 year old man.

Also, the investigation is only shady to idiots like you that take the documentary as gospel. The guy Lenk, who found most of the evidence had no motive to frame anyone. He was only deposed to stevens lawsuit because he helped colhborn file a report in 2003 that said he received a call in 1998 from another police department that there may be an innocent man locked up for a rape charge. Thats it, there is nothing shady with lenk at all that you can even imply there. Get a clue.
Well this post should give Fraley a nice little break
01-22-2016 , 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer

Also, the investigation is only shady to idiots like you that take the documentary as gospel.
We don't take it as gospel.

We have seen it.
01-22-2016 , 03:00 PM
Oh, so he can call me a moron but its not ok for me to do the same? ya ok..
01-22-2016 , 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJacob Making a Murderer
We don't take it as gospel.

We have seen it.
So have i.
01-22-2016 , 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Oh, so he can call me a moron but its not ok for me to do the same? ya ok..
Report his post if you don't like it. You told him to go **** himself and that he was an idiot. Most of us have called your posts terrible. There is a difference. I'm betting on a time out.
01-22-2016 , 03:09 PM
Seriously how hard is it not to reply to his messages , even if i ignore him i ll be stuck with hundreds of post saying the same stuff.
01-22-2016 , 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master3004 Making a Murderer
Report his post if you don't like it. You told him to go **** himself and that he was an idiot. Most of us have called your posts terrible. There is a difference. I'm betting on a time out.
He called me names first and most of you have done the same. I don't mind being called a moron but the hypocrisy here is amazing.
01-22-2016 , 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Ok, think about if you were falsely confessing to something.. You are asked, how many times someone is shot in the head? Do you think it is weird that his immediate response is not once? Again, that is just a small part of my argument, I am more concerned that he knew her body was in the back of the trunk after she died and offered a very lucid and believable reason why. If he was just making stuff up because he is simple, he is a very good liar because I could not have thought of a lie this good.

This is an excellent point actually.

I'm sorry, whats that's? The prosecutors presented an entirely different narrative at the trial, that did have SA putting TH in the back of her own car?

N/m, I guess it wasn't that great of a point.
01-22-2016 , 03:18 PM
And actually, he's a terrible liar, which is why he constantly changes his story again and again.
01-22-2016 , 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfromPegTown Making a Murderer
This is an excellent point actually.

I'm sorry, whats that's? The prosecutors presented an entirely different narrative at the trial, that did have SA putting TH in the back of her own car?

N/m, I guess it wasn't that great of a point.
What? yes, they had her in the back of her car... BD tells us why she was there in his confession. I don't understand your point.
01-22-2016 , 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
He called me names first and most of you have done the same. I don't mind being called a moron but the hypocrisy here is amazing.
You need to provide hard evidence that your IQ is higher than Brendan Dassey's to continue posting. Currently there's a ton of evidence ITT to suggest it isn't. In the meantime no more posting for you.
01-22-2016 , 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRee446 Making a Murderer
You need to provide hard evidence that your IQ is higher than Brendan Dassey's to continue posting. Currently there's a ton of evidence ITT to suggest it isn't. In the meantime no more posting for you.
Oh ban? Is this a ban? Holy hell you guys are something else.
01-22-2016 , 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfromPegTown Making a Murderer
And actually, he's a terrible liar, which is why he constantly changes his story again and again.
Glad you agree with me on this. So don't you find it incredible he was able to come up with the "lie" of her in the car and why on his own during interrogation?
01-22-2016 , 03:36 PM
dude. Just stop. You aren't convincing anyone of anything at this point and you've already won this argument in your own head, so why are you still here ruining an otherwise entertaining thread? Just move on and let us bury our heads in the sand peacefully.
01-22-2016 , 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Glad you agree with me on this. So don't you find it incredible he was able to come up with the "lie" of her in the car and why on his own during interrogation?

Have you ever heard about the blind squirrel?
01-22-2016 , 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfromPegTown Making a Murderer
Have you ever heard about the blind squirrel?
Sure, but imo it wasn't really a luck guess. His story made sense and fit the evidence and was very lucid.
01-22-2016 , 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraleyight Making a Murderer
Sure, but imo it wasn't really a luck guess. His story made sense and fit the evidence and was very lucid.

Ok, but then why did the same prosecutor decide to go with 2 different narratives in the separate cases

      
m