Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 02:20 AM   #1226
augie_
missed out on bitcoin
 
augie_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 21,629
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

haha one punch was all it took to make that ***** jwoww slink into her bed for days and skip work, what a stupid ***** i hope she gets hit by a bus
augie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:25 AM   #1227
Zimmer4141
Wet
 
Zimmer4141's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 32,645
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Somehow the girl with fake tits is the biggest prude on the show.

The producers should've fired JWoww from the show when they figured out she had a boyfriend. Having a boyfriend who lives in Miami = hilarious drama. Having a long-distance relationship while in Miami = wet blanket.
Zimmer4141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:36 AM   #1228
EddieHizouse
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Beyond The Arc
Posts: 62
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

never thought id give an episode that didnt have as much Situational impact a A+ but this was close to it
EddieHizouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:57 AM   #1229
LVGambler
banned
 
LVGambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EXIT42O
Posts: 4,884
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Drama-sparkin, grenade-free Vinny stole the show. Was nice to see the V in MVP finally step it up. Pauly D was proud.

Lol at J-Woww sayin she was gonna drink her horny goat weed, masturbate and then go to bed.. and then Snooki saying "Yea, like the boys do it" when she kicked out Jose's friend. Nice one Snook!
LVGambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:59 AM   #1230
Kirbynator
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Kirbynator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 51,999
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this was by far the best jersey shore episode yet?
Kirbynator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:04 AM   #1231
BklynGrinder
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 756
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Lol at Sitch saying bout the watch Jose bought for Angelina, " what did that cost him $39.99" and also at Ronnie during the fight bringing up Toms name to get at JWow

Im not getting all the hate for Jwow, shes my fave chick on the show, yea she shoulda told Sam to her face, not written the stupid letter, but shes a far cooler chick than any of the other girls

Angelina is really thrash, shes ugly has a horrible personality, shes next in line for girl most likely to get *****-slapped by that terminator guy from last season
BklynGrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:28 AM   #1232
Clayton
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 31,851
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

caveat: I think this is the best show on TV right now, the most entertaining bar none

but i always think after the show ends that, it's to some degree staged. anyone else feeling this way?

you cant help but love the show/ignore those feelings, but then the end credits roll and you have a bad taste in your mouth, like the feeling of watching WWE wrestling the week after your dad told you it was fake when you were 9.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #1233
Clayton
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 31,851
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

ps: ANGELINA IS WIDE, BRO

also, talk about a nice week for vinnie. snookie says he has a baby's arm and later says when picking up a magnum wrapper "must be vinnie's".

nice life pal
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:37 AM   #1234
TheCroShow
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TheCroShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canucks > * AINEC ldo
Posts: 10,583
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
caveat: I think this is the best show on TV right now, the most entertaining bar none

but i always think after the show ends that, it's to some degree staged. anyone else feeling this way?

you cant help but love the show/ignore those feelings, but then the end credits roll and you have a bad taste in your mouth, like the feeling of watching WWE wrestling the week after your dad told you it was fake when you were 9.
yeah i feel the same way but it's easily dismissed because it's entertaining. pretty sure the producers told Snooki and Jwow to go to that pool hall to crash the party and create some drama.
TheCroShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:29 PM   #1235
slickpoppa
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
slickpoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,575
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

My power rankings after this week are the same:

1. Situation
2. Pauly D
3. Vinny
4. Snookie
5. Angelina
6. Ronnie
7. Jwoww
8. Sammie

I give Vinny credit for hooking up with that hot brunette, but no way does that catapult him to the top of the rankings. There's definitely a lot of short term bias in some people's rankings. I'm okay with weighing recent results more heavily, but you still have to consider each character's entire body of work, and Vinny is not anywhere close to being ahead of Mike or Pauly.

On a side note, Snookie was a lot more likable when she was self-conscious and couldn't get laid. She now seems to think that she is hot **** and is oblivious to the fact that she is a grenade. Although she's nicer than the other 3 bitches in the house, she's still clearly immature, lazy, unintelligent and useless in the kitchen.

Another side note, how much better would this season be if Sammie was replaced by the Situation's sister? She's a lot more attractive and seems to be pretty cool from the little that we've seen of her.
slickpoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #1236
Salva135
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Salva135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,045
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickpoppa View Post
My power rankings after this week are the same:

1. Situation
2. Pauly D
3. Vinny
4. Snookie
5. Angelina
6. Ronnie
7. Jwoww
8. Sammie

I give Vinny credit for hooking up with that hot brunette, but no way does that catapult him to the top of the rankings. There's definitely a lot of short term bias in some people's rankings. I'm okay with weighing recent results more heavily, but you still have to consider each character's entire body of work, and Vinny is not anywhere close to being ahead of Mike or Pauly.

On a side note, Snookie was a lot more likable when she was self-conscious and couldn't get laid. She now seems to think that she is hot **** and is oblivious to the fact that she is a grenade. Although she's nicer than the other 3 bitches in the house, she's still clearly immature, lazy, unintelligent and useless in the kitchen.

Another side note, how much better would this season be if Sammie was replaced by the Situation's sister? She's a lot more attractive and seems to be pretty cool from the little that we've seen of her.
lol, she looks like the Situation with tits and a wig. If I had never seen the Situation before, maybe I could make a more unbiased judgment, but I can't separate their similarities.
Salva135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #1237
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

I have the best blowout in the country.
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #1238
Wee-Bey
Pooh-Bah
 
Wee-Bey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,501
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonBroil View Post
Someone please make a .gif of Ronnie humping the back of Sammi's head.
Wee-Bey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:21 PM   #1239
natediggity
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
natediggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 14,163
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Am I the only person that thinks people are being heavily influenced by Season 1 when they rank Pauly so high?

He's been kind of a bystander this season imo.
natediggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:33 PM   #1240
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Nothing like a herpie to ruin the party.
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #1241
Carl Sagan
old hand
 
Carl Sagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,746
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
"Where have you been all my life?"


God Sammi is really the dumbest girl I have ever seen.
Carl Sagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #1242
Phildo
doesn't watch the games
 
Phildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: champagne room
Posts: 22,773
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

she was obviously making a joke
Phildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #1243
BlitzPlayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,532
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

i need to go back an watch this episode but pauly d had one of the best oneliners ive heard in awhile.




glad this show is finally realizing sex sells
BlitzPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #1244
Dids
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Dids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Social Justice War Room
Posts: 60,880
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

I'm always blown away by how people who know their words will eventually be broadcast on national tv (and on a show that lives to edit itself suck that people's lies/hypocrisy will be exposed) will still tell the stupidest lies. Angelina is just so ****ing delusional it's amazing.

If I thought they were the least bit self-aware, I'd assume that both Ronnie and Angelina should be on suicide watch upon viewing this season. Ronnie's capacity to act like he's the victim in all of this is pathological.

It was just a casting luckbox for them to get people like MVP and Snookie, who beyond all their extroversion and bluster seems actually nice and likable (and in the guy's case, not idiots) and these completely ******ed drama factories in Jwow, Sammie, Ronnie, and Angelina. People you can't help but like, and people you'd have to be a sociopath not to hate.
Dids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #1245
LondonBroil
Pooh-Bah
 
LondonBroil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: The one who is knocking
Posts: 4,937
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Awesome!
LondonBroil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #1246
acethiest
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,902
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Well just as I said the show was boring we probably have the best episode all season.

And yes of course much of it is staged. If you've spent anytime watching mtv (which I am ashamed to admit) you'll see that most of their reality stuff is heavily scripted (the biggest offenders being their dating shows where they don't even use their real parents but hired actors). Its best not to think about it and just enjoy.
acethiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #1247
ThaSaltCracka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ThaSaltCracka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Seatown
Posts: 66,878
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dids View Post
I'm always blown away by how people who know their words will eventually be broadcast on national tv (and on a show that lives to edit itself suck that people's lies/hypocrisy will be exposed) will still tell the stupidest lies. Angelina is just so ****ing delusional it's amazing.

If I thought they were the least bit self-aware, I'd assume that both Ronnie and Angelina should be on suicide watch upon viewing this season. Ronnie's capacity to act like he's the victim in all of this is pathological.

It was just a casting luckbox for them to get people like MVP and Snookie, who beyond all their extroversion and bluster seems actually nice and likable (and in the guy's case, not idiots) and these completely ******ed drama factories in Jwow, Sammie, Ronnie, and Angelina. People you can't help but like, and people you'd have to be a sociopath not to hate.
wow, well said dids. I agree with all of this.
ThaSaltCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #1248
RaulMondesi
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 54
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

I hope Vinny has a hidden agenda of banging every chick in the house by the end of the season.
RaulMondesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #1249
TexArcher
Pooh-Bah
 
TexArcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Republic of Texas
Posts: 5,813
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Tremendous episode. Just watched it again on mtv.com.

New power rankings:

1. Pauly ("Nuttin like a nice herpe to ruin the party" and rubbing Vinnie's head while he's making out w/ Angelina and saying "Can we stop so Vinnie can buy a Fossil watch?", then standing outside Snooki's door and making fun of her while she's sexing, all outstanding, Pauly is the most consistently awesome guy on the show)
3. Vinnie ("You're more like the Rob Kardashian of Staten Island, you ugly *****!" then he hits it, Vinnie was epic in this episode.)
3. Situation (Kind of a quiet week, but I liked "Mother****er, Santa Claus is dead")













4. Ronnie (Needs to stop being boring and punch someone)
5. Snooki
6. Angelina
7. Sammi (Never thought she would get out of the cellar)
8. Jwoww (Never thought she would get INTO the cellar, but I can't stand her anymore)
TexArcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #1250
tuq
TEEJ
 
tuq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Posts: 46,362
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynGrinder View Post
Angelina is really thrash, shes ugly has a horrible personality, shes next in line for girl most likely to get *****-slapped by that terminator guy from last season
While this is true, she's probably by far the most valuable female because all her faults and baggage and drama and playing both ends against the middle all the time adds FAR more to the show than Sammi's moping, or Snooki's carrying on about Emelio, or Jwoww's whatever the hell she is doing when she's not fighting Sammi*. Basically, she's great for the show but really toxic irl, two things which are hardly mutually exclusive.

* I'm guessing the producer's didn't really care if Jwoww had a boyfriend back home because basically everyone cheats on these shows anyway. The fact that she evidently hasn't much be a great source of disappointment to them.
tuq is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive