Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #1051
tuq
TEEJ
 
tuq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Posts: 46,362
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGambler View Post
J-Woww's actions during this whole letter thing has dragged her down big time in my rankings. She can't fess up to Sammi.. yet she's screaming at her in front of everybody? What kind of a friend is she? If you wanna **** Ronnie, you could've been a little less dramatic about it. She's like a vulture hangin over Ronnie just like the Situation is a vulture over Sammi. And neither of them's even worth it!
The female interactions in this show are a great example of how women hate other women and love to hurt them. Just discard what they say because they pay lip service to "not wanting to hurt their friend" etc., because their body language is a dead giveaway.

In the first ep or two when Angelina was privy to Ronnie making out and grinding with half of South Beach, she talked about how she would tell Sammi if they were friends, etc., all the while her non-verbal clues screamed "I can't wait to tell her so I can hurt that *****". Last night Snooki and J-Woww were having a conversation about how much the whole thing and Sammi getting hurt "sucks", meanwhile J-Woww is almost laughing, barely concealing her happiness at the whole thing.

There's just absolutely no chance that these women don't love to see the others suffer. Except occasionally Snooki, who seems to temporarily suspend her woman hate to lust disgustingly after Vinnie.
tuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #1052
TonyDanza
adept
 
TonyDanza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 828
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Things I noticed:

Re: who's on coke? Snooki said she wanted to dance, so she asked Jwow to go to the bathroom. ????

Jwow just constantly repeats herself when she's in throw-down mode. With Angelina she kept repeating "Stay or get your ass beat, stay or get your ass beat..." I forget what she said to Sammi, but she repeated the exact same phrase at least twice. It's like once she's fired up to go, she can't put together a full sentence, so she goes on record repeat mode.

Why did Vinnie feel the need to tell Jwow that Angelina was talking **** about her? They all got back from the club and Angelina said one little thing. Telling Jwow is absolutely going to instigate this from something small to something bigger than it needs to be, especially given they had been drinking. If he wanted better TV that's fine, but he seems more levelheaded than that.
TonyDanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #1053
TheUntouchable
banned
 
TheUntouchable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23,975
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Jwow just constantly repeats herself when she's in throw-down mode. With Angelina she kept repeating "Stay or get your ass beat, stay or get your ass beat..." I forget what she said to Sammi, but she repeated the exact same phrase at least twice. It's like once she's fired up to go, she can't put together a full sentence, so she goes on record repeat mode.
Yeah I noticed this too and it's really annoying. I hate her so much.
TheUntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #1054
TonyDanza
adept
 
TonyDanza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 828
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuq View Post
The female interactions in this show are a great example of how women hate other women and love to hurt them. Just discard what they say because they pay lip service to "not wanting to hurt their friend" etc., because their body language is a dead giveaway.

In the first ep or two when Angelina was privy to Ronnie making out and grinding with half of South Beach, she talked about how she would tell Sammi if they were friends, etc., all the while her non-verbal clues screamed "I can't wait to tell her so I can hurt that *****". Last night Snooki and J-Woww were having a conversation about how much the whole thing and Sammi getting hurt "sucks", meanwhile J-Woww is almost laughing, barely concealing her happiness at the whole thing.

There's just absolutely no chance that these women don't love to see the others suffer. Except occasionally Snooki, who seems to temporarily suspend her woman hate to lust disgustingly after Vinnie.
It's clear they didn't write the note for Sammi's benefit. Everything they say and do indicate they did it to feel better about themselves. Their smugness is disgusting. Also, they make it seem like it is a personal affront to them that Sam doesn't appreciate the note enough. WTF? You wrote an anonymous note because you couldn't sit down with your friend and talk honestly. You can't claim moral superiority to anyone except maybe Ronnie.
TonyDanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:36 AM   #1055
Tyler Durden
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: everywhere
Posts: 15,299
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #1056
Tyler Durden
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: everywhere
Posts: 15,299
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanza View Post
Jwow just constantly repeats herself when she's in throw-down mode. With Angelina she kept repeating "Stay or get your ass beat, stay or get your ass beat..." I forget what she said to Sammi, but she repeated the exact same phrase at least twice. It's like once she's fired up to go, she can't put together a full sentence, so she goes on record repeat mode.
Yeah last night J-woww said "If ya know something tell me, if ya know something tell me, if ya know something tell me" and she sounded like a ****ing idiot
Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #1057
slickpoppa
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
slickpoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,575
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Power Rankings through 9/2:

Tier 1

1. Situation - Still clearly #1, but I actually thought the whole thing with making the girl wait and then kicking her out was kinda stupid. Seemed like he was being a dick just to show off that he could be a dick.

2. Pauly D. - A couple of good moments in the eye doctors office and at the dinner table, but otherwise a quiet episode for Pauly. Pauly pretty much has a lock on the #2 spot (and could even move up to #1 if the Situation does something stupid like get together with Sammi) because he has consistently shown that he is the most laid back guy in the house and is just trying to have a good time without causing drama.

Tier 2

3. Vinny - Still #3, but basically by default because everyone else below him sucks. He loses points for (a) bragging about how he won't hook up with grenades, then banging Snookie and (b) stirring up **** between JWoww and Angelina for no reason. Nevertheless, I can't see him losing the #3 spot unless Snookie really steps it up and does something like get gangbanged by two huge black dudes, tape it, and send the tape to Emilio.

4. Snookie - The only girl on the show that isn't a total *****. I think she legitimately feels bad for Sammi, but still sucks for letting the note drama drag on this long.

Tier 3

5. Angelina - After Season 1, I never would have imagined that Angelina could climb out of the #8 spot, much less be #5, but she's been doing a good job this season of trying to stay out of trouble.

6. Ronnie - His on-again-off-again relationship with Sammi is sickening to watch and he seems like a total scumbag. He hasn't even done anything interesting like get in a fight.

Tier 4

7. JWoww - As others have mentioned, JWoww pretending to care about Sammi is so incredibly phony. It seems like JWoww entered this season with the intention of starting a fight with either Angelina or Sammi, and now she has gotten her wish. As fun as the cat fight will be to watch, JWoww is still an ugly piece of ghetto trash and could even end up at the bottom of the rankings pretty soon.

8 Sammi - I give Sammi credit for finally standing up for herself, but that doesn't make up for 2 seasons of absolutely sucking. All she does is lie in bed and whine about her relationship with Ron. On top of that, even when there isn't any Ron drama, she doesn't have any redeeming personality traits.
slickpoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #1058
hntrr31
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 152
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Did Snooki really liken her snatch to a "pinhole"?

Somehow, I don't find that very believable.
hntrr31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #1059
Dudd
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Dudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: pm karak w/ ffb questions
Posts: 54,249
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

She is something like 4'3
Dudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #1060
manbearpig
Pooh-Bah
 
manbearpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,754
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexArcher View Post
Holy **** at Situation getting a meal in while the chick waits then saying "Are you ready for this"?

Amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NozeCandy View Post
I got you a taxi. I got it all taken care of for you baby!
Both of these lines were amazing. +1 to Situation getting his own show, or at least just him and Pauly.
manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #1061
hntrr31
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 152
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

True, but nothing about Snooki screams tight vajajay.
hntrr31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #1062
hntrr31
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 152
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Ugh, JWOWW.

"Are you big and bad, are you big and bad, are you big and bad? Step up, step up, step up! If you know something tell me, if you know something tell me, if you know something tell me."
hntrr31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #1063
AcTiOnJaCsOn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AcTiOnJaCsOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GOAT
Posts: 24,775
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanza View Post
It's clear they didn't write the note for Sammi's benefit. Everything they say and do indicate they did it to feel better about themselves. Their smugness is disgusting. Also, they make it seem like it is a personal affront to them that Sam doesn't appreciate the note enough. WTF? You wrote an anonymous note because you couldn't sit down with your friend and talk honestly. You can't claim moral superiority to anyone except maybe Ronnie.
ya my thoughts exactly
AcTiOnJaCsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #1064
AcTiOnJaCsOn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AcTiOnJaCsOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GOAT
Posts: 24,775
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

does everyone not find it wierd that vinnie bangs situations sister and situation is ok with it?
AcTiOnJaCsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #1065
Steroid Boy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Steroid Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Backpacking Bananas
Posts: 42,150
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Steroid Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #1066
yowhatsup
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,992
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTiOnJaCsOn View Post
does everyone not find it wierd that vinnie bangs situations sister and situation is ok with it?
Not really since he parties with his sister so he probably sees her go home with random guys all the time.

Apart from that it was discussed in season 1 by both of them when they initially hooked up. He said something like "Vinnie is harmeless". Also we don't know what happens between seasons, Vinnie and her probably kept in touch after, so Situation just accepted it.
yowhatsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #1067
BANGARANG
veteran
 
BANGARANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,436
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

anxiously awaiting the announcement of the show "MVP Take On Paris" on MTV
BANGARANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #1068
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 61,961
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Sammi is about the worst character ever. was funny when JWoww called her Debbie Downer, because all she does is mope around, whine, cry, be miserable. even when she was happy dating Ronnie is S1 she was boring and a waste of time. nut low stuff here. plus she seems like a real idiot.

and "The Sitch", while entertaining, is in way too self-aware reality TV show mode here. everything reeks of some desperate and intentional attempt to create a catchphrase, or mug for the camera with some reaction shot that will make it into all the commercials/previews/internet gifs/etc. he's just trying way too hard, imo.
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #1069
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,854
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Yeah last night J-woww said "If ya know something tell me, if ya know something tell me, if ya know something tell me" and she sounded like a ****ing idiot
That was the point, she was imitating what Sammi had been saying to everyone ("if you know something about what Ron's been doing tell me!!!111").
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #1070
Mittens
Pooh-Bah
 
Mittens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brodeur Jersey Still Fits
Posts: 4,711
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72off View Post
and "The Sitch", while entertaining, is in way too self-aware reality TV show mode here. everything reeks of some desperate and intentional attempt to create a catchphrase, or mug for the camera with some reaction shot that will make it into all the commercials/previews/internet gifs/etc. he's just trying way too hard, imo.
+1k

Killing the show imo
Mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #1071
Trent Raisner
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickpoppa View Post
4. Snookie - The only girl on the show that isn't a total *****. I think she legitimately feels bad for Sammi, but still sucks for letting the note drama drag on this long.
I have to question this. Snookie can't be #4. She is ugly, dresses arkward, dumb and seldom funny. She does nothing on the show, no hooking up, no drama, no fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTiOnJaCsOn View Post
does everyone not find it wierd that vinnie bangs situations sister and situation is ok with it?
Why would Sitch care? They are both adults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72off View Post
and "The Sitch", while entertaining, is in way too self-aware reality TV show mode here. everything reeks of some desperate and intentional attempt to create a catchphrase, or mug for the camera with some reaction shot that will make it into all the commercials/previews/internet gifs/etc. he's just trying way too hard, imo.
You are a bit to harsh. I only see the trying to create a catchphrase part, esp. in these interviews. Rest is ok, I am still loving Sitch.




Last edited by Trent Raisner; 09-03-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Trent Raisner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #1072
MegaFossil
Pooh-Bah
 
MegaFossil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Blog updated 4/21, link in profile
Posts: 4,608
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72off View Post
Sammi is about the worst character ever. was funny when JWoww called her Debbie Downer, because all she does is mope around, whine, cry, be miserable. even when she was happy dating Ronnie is S1 she was boring and a waste of time. nut low stuff here. plus she seems like a real idiot.
As far as I can tell, she just lays in bed 22 hours a day. She wouldn't even go to the beach with the other girls or help them cook. Pretty hilarious when you compare her current attitude to her audition tapes before S1: "I'm gonna tear up the Shore! I'm gonna have so much fun and no boyfriend!"
MegaFossil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #1073
NozeCandy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NozeCandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: lol goofybawler
Posts: 29,251
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Snookie seriously looks like a tub of mayo. She is the funniest of all the girls though.
NozeCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:43 PM   #1074
Trent Raisner
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2010/08...-deena-nicole/

Why another ugly whore?

I think they do Red Bull product placement in this season. In so many scenes you see Red Bull cans standing around.
Trent Raisner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #1075
TheCanoe
lazy degen
 
TheCanoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Flippin
Posts: 11,661
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

wow that girl looks pretty old.

Are they replacing a cast member or just adding another one?

I'm sure she will get treated as if she doesn't matter since she wasn't in S1, so it may be entertaining
TheCanoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive