Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 03:38 PM   #76
zer0
Pooh-Bah
 
zer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: the internet!
Posts: 5,835
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Jwoww looks good when they're dressed to go out, but she looks horrid lounging around or when she first gets up. Sammi is naturally better looking imo, but her ceiling isn't much better than normal.
zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #77
boobies4me
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,233
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty 1ne View Post
Its a known fact that Angelina did not get signed for season three. There is a new cast member who is a friend of Snooki's who looks like a mix between JWoWW and Snooki. There was picture of her in Wednesdays New York Post but cannot pull up the link on my phone.
Where are people getting info like this? Are there sites that post this sort of stuff? Anyway, seems weird that Angelina wouldn't come back on the show since it's obvious she'd want to be part of the biggest reality show in history -- especially considering the fact that she wouldn't be in a position to turn down the money. Seems like she got booted off again for some reason or just generally sucked so much for TV that they didn't want her back. Hope it's at least the first one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Thought he faked that face, still funny though.

As mentioned, a whole lot more "camera awareness" and their "celebrity status" will definitely makes things different this season, might work out

Like last seasons thread, will make gifs of any scenes you guys want. (As long as u kinda either describe time/sequence)
Please .gif ronnie making weird faces while hammered and staring up at the stripper on stage while bobbling around.

Quote:
Seems like they're shooting in Jersey alright

http://www.thesuperficial.com/snooki...rested-07-2010
Wow, they're shooting for season 3 already.. so I presume it won't be long after season 2 for season 3 to be good to go?
boobies4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #78
Salva135
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Salva135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,045
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Why is Angelina back? She has no place on the show dynamics-wise, and lasted all but like 30 minutes in the original season.

If I had to guess, I would say that she bounced from the show pretty quickly out of petty issues with the other cast members, assumed it would be just like another Real World season, and saw that she missed out on the gravy train by jumping off the show. Either her agent leveraged her original appeal and trainwreck potential to get her back on the show, or MTV decided to bring her back for that very same potential.

Either way, she came with an agenda to **** things up. She strolled in all happy in the beginning looking to make amends but then goes off in the cab for no reason than to rile up the other girls. She's definitely the mole - the only question is whether she lobbied to get herself there or MTV wanted her to be it.
Salva135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:10 AM   #79
noidea555
Pooh-Bah
 
noidea555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 4,927
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Does anyone know how much these guys have made including club appearances and all?

Wondering if it's in excess of $1,000,000...
noidea555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:57 AM   #80
Wrane
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 12,082
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

lolololol this is so great.
Wrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #81
Steroid Boy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Steroid Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Backpacking Bananas
Posts: 42,150
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Steroid Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #82
istewart
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
istewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 15,911
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salva135 View Post
Why is Angelina back? She has no place on the show dynamics-wise, and lasted all but like 30 minutes in the original season.

If I had to guess, I would say that she bounced from the show pretty quickly out of petty issues with the other cast members, assumed it would be just like another Real World season, and saw that she missed out on the gravy train by jumping off the show. Either her agent leveraged her original appeal and trainwreck potential to get her back on the show, or MTV decided to bring her back for that very same potential.
These aren't exactly mutually exclusive. Having her back on is a win-win for all parties.
istewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:18 AM   #83
Chilltown
SuperMegaElitePoster
 
Chilltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Asgard
Posts: 39,630
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

She's back cause she'll cause of lot of chick fights. Win imo.
Chilltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:32 AM   #84
Autocratic
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Autocratic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,276
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Yeah, not getting the Angelina hate. She's nuts and it's good TV.
Autocratic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #85
Matt Williams
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 6,112
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea555 View Post
Does anyone know how much these guys have made including club appearances and all?

Wondering if it's in excess of $1,000,000...
I doubt it. Don't they only make $30,000 an episode?
Matt Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #86
noidea555
Pooh-Bah
 
noidea555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 4,927
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Williams View Post
I doubt it. Don't they only make $30,000 an episode?
I've read a bunch of articles saying they make anywhere from $5000 to $30000, not sure which ones to believe. The night of the finale of the first season though, I heard that they each got paid $50,000 for a club appearance somewhere in either NY or NJ. Can't remember for certain where I heard it, but I'm pretty sure Craig Ferguson mentioned it during his show. Since they're always doing club appearances, I assume they're getting paid well (although not that outrageous all the time) so it probably starts to add up.
noidea555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #87
Etats360
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Etats360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,758
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Etats360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #88
Cruizn63
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Cruizn63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 20,581
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

looooooooool
Cruizn63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:03 PM   #89
Kesky
journeyman
 
Kesky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 312
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Best thing on tv since The Wire.

Wreckognize.
Kesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #90
Almighty 1ne
grinder
 
Almighty 1ne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 451
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobies4me View Post
Where are people getting info like this? Are there sites that post this sort of stuff? Anyway, seems weird that Angelina wouldn't come back on the show since it's obvious she'd want to be part of the biggest reality show in history -- especially considering the fact that she wouldn't be in a position to turn down the money. Seems like she got booted off again for some reason or just generally sucked so much for TV that they didn't want her back. Hope it's at least the first one.
Well living in New York, all info like this is in the New York Post or Daily News fairly regularly. For example, Yesterday was on the front cover of the New York Post getting arrested.
Almighty 1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #91
AcTiOnJaCsOn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AcTiOnJaCsOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GOAT
Posts: 24,775
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocratic View Post
Yeah, not getting the Angelina hate. She's nuts and it's good TV.
AcTiOnJaCsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #92
noidea555
Pooh-Bah
 
noidea555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 4,927
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Avatar stealer!
noidea555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #93
Matt Williams
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 6,112
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea555 View Post
I've read a bunch of articles saying they make anywhere from $5000 to $30000, not sure which ones to believe. The night of the finale of the first season though, I heard that they each got paid $50,000 for a club appearance somewhere in either NY or NJ. Can't remember for certain where I heard it, but I'm pretty sure Craig Ferguson mentioned it during his show. Since they're always doing club appearances, I assume they're getting paid well (although not that outrageous all the time) so it probably starts to add up.
Yea it probably adds up. The Situation was on ESPN as a guest analysis a while ago. He's not the dumb whore-chasing guido he appears to be. Sure, he's taking full advantage of what The Jersey Shore offers, but he's got at least some semi-brains. They are maximumizing on their 15 minutes of fame, so it wouldn't suprise me if they hit as many clubs as they can to make $$$.
Matt Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #94
mullen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 17,417
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Williams View Post
Yea it probably adds up. The Situation was on ESPN as a guest analysis a while ago. He's not the dumb whore-chasing guido he appears to be. Sure, he's taking full advantage of what The Jersey Shore offers, but he's got at least some semi-brains. They are maximumizing on their 15 minutes of fame, so it wouldn't suprise me if they hit as many clubs as they can to make $$$.
Pauly D definitely cleans up because he's (I think) at least an above-average DJ so obviously people want him to DJ at clubs/parties. Pretty sure I read he DJ'd P.Diddy's kid's birthday party or something.
mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #95
EMc
EVP of Threads and GM
 
EMc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Vegas 2010
Posts: 13,479
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

situation did a vitamin water commercial too
EMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #96
surfinillini
pessimist
 
surfinillini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 10,405
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Season will be epic.
Situation reaction clip makes me crack up everytime.
Awesomeness!

Also re Situation dude cleared a million last year in JS salary + endorsements + projects. Not bad for the guy, can't really hate on that.

Last edited by surfinillini; 08-02-2010 at 12:30 AM.
surfinillini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:48 AM   #97
kkcountry
BBV MS Paint Rapid Response Squad
 
kkcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: dimichele ripped
Posts: 31,242
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullen View Post
Pauly D definitely cleans up because he's (I think) at least an above-average DJ so obviously people want him to DJ at clubs/parties. Pretty sure I read he DJ'd P.Diddy's kid's birthday party or something.
yeah i would probably bet that pauly d and the situation make more than twice what the rest of them combined
kkcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #98
Matt Williams
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 6,112
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinillini View Post
Also re Situation dude cleared a million last year in JS salary + endorsements + projects. Not bad for the guy, can't really hate on that.
I hate the show because of the stupidity it takes to watch it. I also hate almost every single girl on the show. I grew up and lived on the Jersey Shore growing up; this show is nothing like the actual Jersey Shore.

Having said that, I think The Situation is a brilliant character. He's this generation's version of the Fonz.
Matt Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:02 AM   #99
Rampage_Jackson
veteran
 
Rampage_Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: i knew it would happen
Posts: 2,773
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

From TMZ

Quote:

The cast has also been able to catapult the show’s popularity into cold hard cash. According to TMZ, the show’s break out star, Nicole aka Snooki is generating a $10,000 fee to make club appearances. Her fellow castmates, DJ Pauly D and Mike aka The Situation are also able to generate $7,500 per club appearance.

It gets even better as sources tell TMZ The Situation is booked every weekend for the next two months! Guess it really pays to be a Guido/Guidette.
Rampage_Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:53 AM   #100
Daddy Warbucks
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Daddy Warbucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,771
Re: Jersey Shore Season 2: Taking their Talents to South Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullen View Post
Pauly D definitely cleans up because he's (I think) at least an above-average DJ so obviously people want him to DJ at clubs/parties. Pretty sure I read he DJ'd P.Diddy's kid's birthday party or something.
He also has a DJ residency at the hotel in vegas with the pool that all the celebrities hang out at, can't remember the name.
Daddy Warbucks is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive