Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #1026
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jeff: If Clay doesn't vote for me don't trust him. We had a final 3 and if he votes me out you can't trust his word. It was a fake deal for me though.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 09:59 PM   #1027
eaglesfaan
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cali
Posts: 456
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Jeff: If Clay doesn't vote for me don't trust him. We had a final 3 and if he votes me out you can't trust his word. It was a fake deal for me though.
haha classic
eaglesfaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:05 PM   #1028
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
The whole twin thing was/is their lead story. Liz never said the mouth thing. The house used that as a reason when they first suspected it. For some reason you believe the theories of the people in the house when they don't have all of the information that you do to know when their theories are correct or not.
Liz did say the mouth thing. I wouldn't have said she did otherwise. Liz wouldn't know the house suspected it because of the mouth thing as she wasn't present for that talk. They were keeping the mouth thing from her because they were keeping from her they knew. It's possible she guessed it on her own by noticing she had a secret and her mouth was closed and noticing Audrey did as well.

For some reason you think it more possible Audrey is the dumbest person in the world(to keep sabotaging her own game even with extra info from production), Vanessa is the dumbest person in the world(for doing a 180 from not trusting her at all to believing her even though the whole house says she's lied millions of times), over there may be something going on we're not being told. I believe my scenario much more likely. They may or may not keep it a secret from the viewers but there is no chance that Audrey isn't working with production and very little chance Vanessa hasn't been told to protect her/have her back and pretend you believe Audrey is the victim/innocent of all charges.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 07-13-2015 at 10:12 PM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:06 PM   #1029
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jeff counting votes is hilarious. It's literally the same list as the list of his next few evictions.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:09 PM   #1030
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
Liz did say the mouth thing. I wouldn't have said she did otherwise. Liz wouldn't know the house suspected it because of the mouth thing as she wasn't present for that talk. And they were keeping it a secret form her that they know. It's possible she guessed it on her own by noticing she had a secret and her mouth was closed and noticing Audrey did as well.

For some reason you think it more possible Audrey is the dumbest person in the world, Vanessa is the dumbest person in the world(for doing a 180 from not trusting her at all to believing her even though the whole house says she's lied millions of times), over there may be something going on we're not being told. I believe my scenario much more likely. They may or may not keep it a secret from the viewers but there is no chance that Audrey isn't working with production and very little chance Vanessa hasn't been told to protect her/have her back and pretend you believe Audrey is the victim/innocent of all charges.
They told Liz that one of the reasons the house suspected her because of the closed mouth thing. I think Jason came up with that theory.

My theory is that Vanessa does not trust Audrey 100% and knows she made up some things but she can't say that because she wants the house to think she is playing solely on emotion and not with any strategy. If she lets the house know she thinks Audrey also lied then she has no reason to go after Jeff over her. At the same time, I think she has come to the conclusion (wrongly) that because Audrey lied so much, the house now blames her for every lie/story and some of them were made up by Jeff.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:10 PM   #1031
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Oh, and I'm not disagreeing that production could be helping Audrey.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:12 PM   #1032
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jeff: This is not like other seasons. In other seasons when you have an alliance yous tick with it.

Jackie: I won't work with Clay and Shelli after you go if they made a final 3 without me.

Jeff: It wasn't real from my end. It wasn't like that.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:16 PM   #1033
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Keep in mind
Vanessa/Clay/Shelli/Austin/Liz(Julia)/Steve[Not working with her but doesn't want her to leave] are working with Audrey for the most part.

Most of the info from what they are told Audrey has done has come from Jeff/James/Jason/Meg/Jackie who they are going against right now. Most of the info about Audrey has come from Jeff's mouth. With Vanessa catching Jeff in his big lie they are convinced Jeff made most of the stuff up.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:23 PM   #1034
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
They told Liz that one of the reasons the house suspected her because of the closed mouth thing. I think Jason came up with that theory.

My theory is that Vanessa does not trust Audrey 100% and knows she made up some things but she can't say that because she wants the house to think she is playing solely on emotion and not with any strategy. If she lets the house know she thinks Audrey also lied then she has no reason to go after Jeff over her. At the same time, I think she has come to the conclusion (wrongly) that because Audrey lied so much, the house now blames her for every lie/story and some of them were made up by Jeff.
I thought the same thing that Vanessa was pretending it to the house(your past posts indicated you seem to think Vanessa was dumb for believing it so i'm surprised your saying this now) so it looked like emotional decisions and for a reason to put up Jeff. But recently Vanessa has said in hoh room to people she trusts(i think it was Austin) that maybe she is innocent of ALL this. Sure she can believe(correctly as james did it about Jace) that they pin extra things on her because she's a known liar, but to think she hasn't lied at all she'd have to be the dumbest person in the world.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:28 PM   #1035
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
I thought the same thing that Vanessa was pretending it to the house(your past posts indicated you seem to think Vanessa was dumb for believing it so i'm surprised your saying this now) so it looked like emotional decisions and for a reason to put up Jeff. But recently Vanessa has said in hoh room to people she trusts(i think it was Austin) that maybe she is innocent of ALL this. Sure she can believe(correctly as james did it about Jace) that they pin extra things on her because she's a known liar but to think she hasn't lied at all she'd have to be the dumbest person in the world.
I do think Vanessa is dumb for believing her at all/ telling her anything. But I said today I think I finally figured out what Vanessa is doing and this was part of what I meant. I could be wrong about whether she believes her or not because I am just guessing.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:17 AM   #1036
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Vanessa: I figured it out. Jeff is a twin.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:18 AM   #1037
pindawg
veteran
 
pindawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,153
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

It's the ONLY thing that makes sense
pindawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:19 AM   #1038
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Vanessa: I figured it out. Jeff is a twin.
perfect
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:33 AM   #1039
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,061
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

At this rate, Vanessa's going to think she herself is a twin by the end of the week
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:19 AM   #1040
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jeff's group thinks the other side is Vanessa Austin Liz Steve Audrey and possibly Johnny Mac. Jeff's group also thinks Becky is on their side.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:31 AM   #1041
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Listened to Neda on RHAP voicemail show. Since I've watched a ton more feeds than both them its kinda pointless since I disagree with a lot of there opinions on stuff since I have way more info.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:17 AM   #1042
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,061
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jason's look of horror at some of these dares is hilarious
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:25 AM   #1043
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

It's funny how more than half the house or so is playing both sides and all the people playing both sides are mad/offended at the other people for playing both sides.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:28 AM   #1044
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Austin wants to tell Becky that Liz is a twin but not tell anyone except Liz. He has now assumed the Jeff role.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:42 AM   #1045
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Now Austin wants to tell Johnny Mac too. Guy is out of control. He shouldn't be making any moves without Vanessa holding his hand. They literally have 8 of 13/ 9 of 14 in their alliance and he's saying we need more numbers.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:51 AM   #1046
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I really think if Austin and Liz tell Becky and Johnny Mac, Julia would tell Vanessa.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:08 AM   #1047
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Steve is killing it right now. "I've kissed 5 girls in my life and every time after I kissed them I said if Big Brother calls don't be scared they're probably calling you for an ex factor season."
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:00 AM   #1048
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Steve is killing it right now. "I've kissed 5 girls in my life and every time after I kissed them I said if Big Brother calls don't be scared they're probably calling you for an ex factor season."
Why did Vanessa tell Steve it might be an option to go after Shelli and Clay when he asked if he should after Steve heard they don't want him to join alliance? Does that mean she wants him/doesn't mind him to do the dirty work of splitting up Shellclay? Or is she just making it look like it wouldn't bother her since she doesn't want Steve to know she already has an alliance with them? Why didn't she just say bigger fish to fry before you go there. To attack James, Meg, Jason. She would never want to have to break shellclay as that would be against her word but maybe she would be happy if he took Clay out as she knows Shelli would then take her final 2. And Clay take Vanessa final 2 if Shelli went home. But it seems way to early for that kind of talk. You need your alliance members to push people out of the house.

I wonder who she really wants to go all the way with/where her loyalties truly lie. It would look like Shelli and Clay but she does have a final 2 with Steve. And she didn't deflect the attention off of steve going after Shellclay. Originally it looked like Austin was her final 2 but i think he's the most likely she would let go down the road because he's lied to her to benefit his own game which he knew would hurt her game. Now she's talking final 2 "female chilltown" with Audrey LOL! I guess she's just making all these deals so which ever one get down there with her it's in place.

Vanessa's literally out of her mind(or she's really really wasted from that wine) or this has to be production telling Audrey and Vanessa to be a duo(that's the story they want to see). She tells Steve Audrey has to be a mentalist. Tells Audrey everything including not wanting to go final 3 with Shellclay because they would never choose her for final 2. Wasn't Audrey telling Shelli in hoh room yesterday afternoon something about Vanessa doesn't want to go final 3 with Shelli and Clay because she knows they would never pick her? Then Vanessa tells Audrey later in the night those very words. WTF? Is she really psychic or was this a slip up on the storyline. Like i mean maybe production fed Vanessa and Audrey today's storyline but Audrey didn't realize she couldn't have that talk with Shelli until Vanessa actually told it to her.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 07-14-2015 at 06:29 AM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:08 AM   #1049
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I officially have no idea what is going on with anyone. Pretty sure Jackie is going to win this season.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:43 AM   #1050
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
I officially have no idea what is going on with anyone. Pretty sure Jackie is going to win this season.
LOL on Jackie!

It's mind boggling this convo between Audrey and Vanessa. It has to be a joke right? If this is legit that Vanessa would be aligned perfect in the game to get to final 3 at least(i mean at least best chance of anyone) before doing this with Audrey it would be the worst game move ever. It would be like Derrick getting full control over the house then deciding to make a final 2 deal with Devin after he saw what Devin did. That being said i think production said to Vanessa you and Audrey are going all the way. Maybe that's why she's getting all this extra wine in HOH as a gift for doing what they asked. Vanessa told shellclay tonight "i got alot of pull on getting wine this week."

Last year was boring with Derrick taking out people one by one. This year seems like they want to juice it up a bit with this fantasy stuff of Audrey(which is very entertaining don't get me wrong) doing everything wrong pissing everyone off and still being able to survive and take out all her enemies one by one with her homegirl Vanessa.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 07-14-2015 at 06:53 AM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive