Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2015, 01:03 AM   #5376
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcohen View Post
right. everything everyone says is their opinion

james has a better relationship with austin, john, and steve than he does with vanessa. obviously he can't work with the twins without austin so that doesn't really matter, but your disagreement really makes no sense and its not speculation at all, its observation. have you watched this week? james hates vanessa

not to mention vanessa + steve were literally just talking in hoh and would be happy to see james go out next

so get a clue
Not right. When what i think most likely to happen i base it on things that show that to be most likely the case. For instance if Austin said to liz "i'm making deals with everyone but the only one i'm going to honor is steve."(not saying he said this, just saying hypothetically) then i would feel it right to say "Austin's main person outside the austwins is Steve that they want to work with." I would say this because Austin told his closest ally his feelings. Where i wouldn't say "Austwins person they're gonna work with will be jmac." As nothing has been said or done to make a good educated guess to make me think that. You're doing the latter. Picking a random choice for Austin and saying that's what he'll do. There has been no proof to back up this theory. Do you see the difference? It's ok to make wild speculations but if you say them like you already know his plans you should admit "i have nothing to base this on, just my gut feeling." Instead of using it in an argument to prove why your theory makes more sense like it's based on something that we've seen.

You're second statement is again pure speculation. At least it's a little better as there have been times seeing james frustrated with vanessa. But not enough to make a statement that you know he has a better relationship with all 3 than vanessa. Whatever he says to meg doesn't mean much as he knows she's mad at vanessa so he's telling her what she wants to hear to make her feel good. I haven't watched the feeds super thorough as of late but i have never seen james say he won't work with vanessa everytime meg says "vanessa wants me out so she can work with you." He just says "you think?" then she says "it's fine" meaning she won't hold it against him if he does work with her. Why would she think it possible he would if he hates her so much? The truth is he doesn't hate her. That it's just been the way the house fell they've been on opposite sides. But things change as people go home and their can be opportunities for people to work together.

If he hates her so much doubtful he would sit in her hoh room for hours shooting the breeze and laughing together. Doesn't sound like someone he hates. He even talked about facebooking her.

Last statement again not proven true or based on hard evidence. Where has steve ever said "i want james out next." I think he was seen alone to the camera saying "i'm going for austwins" earlier in the week. All he said was "What should i do next week. What should we do about james?" Vanessa answered "to target him or not to target him, prolly should target him. That doesn't mean he wants that. Just spitballing ideas to see where vanessa's head's at and consider what to do with him. If she said we should look to work with him the convo would have went way different. He may target him but doesn't mean he will. He'll also consider everyone else in the house expect jmac and prolly vanessa.

Get a clue? Why get personal? Have i gotten personal with you? I could come back with a good insult but i'll refrain from that bs and just discuss the facts of the show. Not looking to get into it with you, not even mad at you. You just need to understand your opinion isn't the only one that counts. Show me the same respect i show you. You're acting like the other side of the house acts towards vanessa. That they're pissed at her because whenever they try to discredit her/lie about her she proves them wrong and makes them mad and want to evict her.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 09-02-2015 at 01:17 AM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:06 AM   #5377
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

The only way Johnny would be spooked and think about this is because he heard Austin and Vanessa have deals with everyone.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:06 AM   #5378
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

what john wants is to add a layer to #operationtrojanhorse by getting steve's vote also - if they know they have austin's - because then it outs austin and ****s him. i could see that being in johns best interest as something he would pitch to steve

of course this still revolves around getting austins vote
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:16 AM   #5379
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
Not right. When what i think most likely to happen i base it on things that show that to be most likely the case. For instance if Austin said to liz "i'm making deals with everyone but the only one i'm going to honor is steve."(not saying he said this, just saying hypothetically) then i would feel it right to say "Austin's main person outside the austwins is Steve that they want to work with." I would say thi because Austin's told his closest ally his feelings. Where i wouldn't say "Austwins person they're gonna work with will be jmac." As nothing has been said or done to make a good educated guess to make me think that. You're doing the latter. Picking a random choice for Austin and saiyng that's what he'll do. There has been no proof to back up this theory. Do you see the difference? It's ok to make wild speculations but if you say them like you already know his plans you should admit "i have nothing to base this on, just my gut feeling." Instead of using it in an argument to prove why your theory makes more sense like it's bases on something that we've seen.

You're second statement is again pure speculation. At least it's a little better as there have been times seeing james frustrated with vanessa. But not enough to make a statement that you know he has a better relationship with all 3 than vanessa. Whatever he says to meg doesn't mean much as he knows she's mad at vanessa so he's telling her what she wants to hear to make her feel good. I haven't watched the feeds super thorough as of late but i have never seen james say he won't work with vanessa everytime meg says "vanessa wants me out so she can work with you." He just says "you think?" then she says "it's fine" meaning she won't hold it against him if he does work with her. Why would she think it possible he would if he hates her so much? The truth is he doesn't hate her. That it's just been the way the house fell they've been on opposite sides. But things change as people go home and their can be opportunities for people to work together.

Again, how do you know james hates vanessa? He sat up in her hoh room for hours shooting the breeze and laughing together. Doesn't sound like someone he hates.
because i watch the feeds and pay attention. all you have to do is listen to his convos alone with meg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
Last statement again not proven true or based on hard evidence. Where has steve ever said "i want james out next." i think he was seen alone to the camera saying "i'm going for austwins" earlier in the week. All he said was "what i should do next week. What should we do about james?" Vanessa answered "to target him or not to target him, prolly should target him. That doesn't mean he wants that. Just spitballing ideas to see where vanessa's head's at and consider what to do with him. He'll also consider everyone else in the house expect jmac and prolly vanessa.
it literally just happened like 20 minutes ago. steve and vanessa were running through scenarios where meg goes and james goes next, and they were happy with all the outcomes

whether they decide thats the best option or not is irrelevant; clearly james is one of the last people vanessa is loyal to

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
Get a clue? Why get personal? Have i gotten personal with you? I could come back with a good insult but i'll refrain from that bs and just discuss the facts of the show. You're acting like the other side of the house acts towards vanessa. That they're pissed at her because whenever they try to discredit her/lie about her she proves them wrong and makes them get mad. So they decide they want to evict he/hate her because they can't outplay her.
you brushed off everything i said as saying its "my personal preference" to get vanessa out, and disregarding all of the analysis i presented. your response to all of my arguments was "thats your opinion" and "thats speculation." so w/e. if thats how you look at it then i don't know why any of us bother analyzing anything, since we obv don't know whats gonna happen with 100% certainty

everyone said you were the biggest vanessa fanboy, which I've mostly ignored, but when you step in to say james has no reason to go after vanessa (after agreeing that my analysis that he didn't have to go after the austwins was good) is just ridiculous. this whole week happened. james does not like vanessa. vanessa does not like james. its insane that i even have to defend and argue these points

and when i say that, it doesn't have to mean on a personal level. it just means relative to everyone else. they are both very low on each other's totem pole. thats how it is. it'd be hard to come up with any other two people in the house, besides the austwins + john, who are more against each other than james and vanessa are. maybe you turned on the feeds and saw a 5 min conversation with james and vanessa, but that really doesn't mean anything. every time james talks with meg, they both express how they don't like vanessa or the way she handled this week at all. every time vanessa talks with the austwins or with steve or john, her scenarios involve james leaving sooner than later. as I'm typing this its still insane to me that i have to spell this out for you. vanessa and james do not like each other relative to anyone else
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:33 AM   #5380
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Austin wanting Julia not even believable.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:35 AM   #5381
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
James tells Meg that there is no way that John and Steve are working together.
This is why its hard for me to root for them they are dumb.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:43 AM   #5382
eaglesfaan
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cali
Posts: 456
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

The first microphone over the wall is at 9:13:37. I put my headphones on & turned the volume all the way up.

"Austin & Vanessa have deals with everyone" comes out very clearly, twice.

The other thing I heard was a few incoherent words followed by "wants Julia out", also said twice.
eaglesfaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:44 AM   #5383
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
James to Meg: We think the whole house is split, but they might all be together. We didn't think about that.
lol
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:52 AM   #5384
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

John and Steve are working together to make sure that neither of them makes the final four.
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:54 AM   #5385
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Meg doesn't want to look stupid if everyone is in on the plan. No Meg, the guy whose "girlfriends" twin is on the block isn't in on it.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:55 AM   #5386
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I watch the feeds and pay attention as well.

And a little while earlier in the day before vanessa and steve talking vanessa was in the backyard talking with austwins about how we should look to evict steve and keep jmac.

I never said james HAS NO REASON to go after vanessa. I said he's not for sure going for her. I said right now it looks the most likely but he has other options like taking out jmac or steve that he can do the same plan you mentioned working with vanessa instead of evicting her.

Lol at you saying mostly ignored the fanboy nonsense. You been taking shots at vanessa and me for defending her this whole time while i never attacked you. I do apologize if my comment of "your personal preference" made you lash out at me but it prolly stems from all the comments you have made about her and me for defending her. They kinda irk me so maybe i was being a little rude. But i didn't mean to get into a fight about it. Just making a point. I don't think my comment deserved so much vitriol though, i didn't go off on you, just making a point. But i also did truly believe that you may have been just choosing vanessa as a personal preference for your james plan, as opposed to his only choice, being that you speak so negatively about her it seems you look for her demise when you can.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 09-02-2015 at 02:09 AM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:29 AM   #5387
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

James to Meg: Steve is an underdog because he didn't get his hands dirty. We're the underdogs cause we played the game. Actually, maybe we aren't underdogs.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:51 AM   #5388
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
James to Meg: Steve is an underdog because he didn't get his hands dirty. We're the underdogs cause we played the game. Actually, maybe we aren't underdogs.
what
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:00 AM   #5389
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Meg to james: "i don't mind going home this week. It's just this week out of any week feels the most personal." LOL! Vanessa told you immediately this was just a game move, nothing personal. It's one of the least personal weeks of the whole season. It's only personal for her 1.because it's her going home and 2. because it's at the hands of the one person she personally wanted to get out, not be taken out by. Not because vanessa made it personal. One more bs lie to add to all the other bs lies the other side of the house loves to drop on vanessa. So meg can go try to bury her in jury now about how nasty vanessa was this week making it so personal.

I guess she didn't see the week where Becky, Meg, Jackie, and james sat in the have not room talking so much **** about shelli and vanessa on the block together. And becky saying how she was gonna make it hurt for vanessa with a nasty backdoor. That she can't stand vanessa because she made her give her word etc... Yeah that wasn't a more personal week i guess?
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:23 AM   #5390
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
what
I think he meant they are in the underdog position because they played so well and hard? I'm not 100% sure.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:51 AM   #5391
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

These people can't even stay awake to save their BB lives even though they slept all day.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:52 AM   #5392
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
I think he meant they are in the underdog position because they played so well and hard? I'm not 100% sure.
Yes but this isn't the first time I've heard him say this and it amazing he thinks his side is doing so well.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:57 AM   #5393
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

That's why I posted it. It's so ridiculous.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:12 AM   #5394
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Meg telling Austin about Trojan Horse.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:16 AM   #5395
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Or not
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:17 AM   #5396
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Meg said nothing except hurt James's game.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:02 PM   #5397
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I guess John asked Steve if they should flip vote b/c comp is luck and they could go home.

Guessing they won't b/c Steve should be safe and be scared.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:09 PM   #5398
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

its embarrassing that meg hasn't even really campaigned to steve yet and just assumes its a lost cause

its really not that hard to just offer them a final 4. at least give them something to think about
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #5399
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

OMG


Steve just said to the camera alone "John and I are flipping the vote"
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #5400
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

tonight should be a good night to watch the feeds. i doubt that holds but at least theres a chance
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive