Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2015, 03:41 PM   #4651
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8 View Post
Who is a better player Meg or Vanessa?
on-med Vanessa >>> Meg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> off-med Vanessa
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:54 PM   #4652
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Steve should tell vanessa to go f herself. That she betrayed him way before he betrayed her. And he didn't even betray her. More like the whole house wanted her out so he did the smart thing and thought about future plans of bringing jmac in to take her place. She wants to hear everyone out when she has a problem but with steve she doesn't even listen to him and just says "you don't have my vote". Treats him like a piece of ****.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:18 PM   #4653
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

This situation is exactly why Steve didn't want to go up as a pawn, an argument that Vanessa tried to twist as him not being a trusting alliance member. But now she's going to vote him out, lol.
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:26 PM   #4654
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
Steve should tell vanessa to go f herself. That she betrayed him way before he betrayed her. And he didn't even betray her. More like the whole house wanted her out so he did the smart thing and thought about future plans of bringing jmac in to take her place. She wants to hear everyone out when she has a problem but with steve she doesn't even listen to him and just says "you don't have my vote". Treats him like a piece of ****.
considering it's very possible that Vanessa is the swing vote this week, he should definitely not do that
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:30 PM   #4655
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcohen View Post
considering it's very possible that Vanessa is the swing vote this week, he should definitely not do that
He might as well pack his bags, because there's no changing Vanessa's mind once she gets her REASON to send you home.
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:34 PM   #4656
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimSalabim View Post
He might as well pack his bags, because there's no changing Vanessa's mind once she gets her REASON to send you home.
there is because the twins hate john more than she hates steve, and i doubt they'd vote differently. nothing will be settled until the group of them (austwins/vanessa) all talk together and decide. and then it'll probably change a bunch more times until thursday




i would give anything for jackie to come back on thursday and one of her/meg/james win hoh to force the austwins/vanessa/steve to all turn on each other
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #4657
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimSalabim View Post
Shelli is kind of a wild card, but I think she would go after Vanessa (based on her jury house edit, though I take those things with a grain of salt), or James/Meg before she would go after the Austwins.
I don't buy into jury videos. Shelli is pissed they saved Austin/Twins and Clay gone.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #4658
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jackie coming back is best case scenario. She tells it like it is, love her. Goblins reunited, yes!
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:50 PM   #4659
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

anyone besides jackie coming back from jury would just be boring. the problem with shelli turning on vanessa is that it'd require her teaming up with james/meg which i really don't see happening. its a lot more likely she says **** it and tries to get revenge for clay and take james out

and becky/john would both be completely useless to come back for obvious reasons

steve would be exciting if he gets voted out and then comes back i guess, since he'd have to flip sides. but id much prefer jackie
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:53 PM   #4660
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
I don't buy into jury videos. Shelli is pissed they saved Austin/Twins and Clay gone.
That's an argument for her going after James/Meg though, not the Austwins. Especially James who broke their wall deal. She might also go after Vanessa if she finds out how she threw Clay/Shelli under the bus and convinced him to go back on the deal.
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:54 PM   #4661
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcohen View Post

steve would be exciting if he gets voted out and then comes back i guess, since he'd have to flip sides.
I don't trust Steve's game. I can see him pulling a Judd and go back to the Austwins + Vanessa and get voted out again.
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 04:58 PM   #4662
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcohen View Post
considering it's very possible that Vanessa is the swing vote this week, he should definitely not do that
Steve isn't stupid, he knows she's no swing vote. He realizes meg and james are gonna do what austwins want so they're not targeted next week. He also knows meg and james are working with austwins and that's why they were not put up this week.

Obviously she's still in the game so he doesn't want to approach it in that aggressive way. I was exaggerating speaking to her in that tone but he would be right to feel that way. But to get that point across so she realizes he's not the bad guy. That she was dead man walking/it was out of his hands on her fate so he had to play ball with the house and look out for his game. That why are you blaming me when it was the austwins that were swaying me to be on board on getting you out. Obviously he shouldn't say this til after the vote and to have her give her word not to tell austwins he's telling her this. He needs to get her back and hopefully work with returning player for survival. Maybe the 3 of them joining meg and james if one of them win hoh saying "we're either targeting austwins or you guys(meg and james). We want to work with you over them so that's why we're coming to you first."
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:07 PM   #4663
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
Steve isn't stupid, he knows she's no swing vote. He realizes meg and james are gonna do what austwins want so they're not targeted next week. He also knows meg and james are working with austwins and that's why they were not put up this week.
She is the swing vote though, because Austin is fine with Meg and James (and Vanessa) voting however they want, and Meg/James will almost certainly vote against Steve.
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #4664
AussieJack
Pooh-Bah
 
AussieJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 3,948
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Austin said to Vanessa that JMac said he's coming after him and the twins if he comes back. Vanessa should be smart enough to realize keeping him instead of Steve is better for her, she needs to tell Meg and James about it
AussieJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:28 PM   #4665
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimSalabim View Post
She is the swing vote though, because Austin is fine with Meg and James (and Vanessa) voting however they want, and Meg/James will almost certainly vote against Steve.
Where do you get your info? Yesterday you said everybody just blew smoke up vanessa's ass and she's the biggest target in the house(as imo this wasn't true yesterday. With her blowup today that might change but she was in much better spot yesterday.) Now you not only know meg, james, vanessa won't collaberate with the austwins on who to vote for but will definitely vote out steve? Not saying this angrily(really not) but you say things as fact when it's just an opinion. And an opinion not based on facts/info seen but just your feeling of what you think will happen.

Btw vanessa just said half hour ago she will vote out jmac if that's what you guys(austwins) want. So that is one of the three already willing to collaberate with the austwins on the vote. I don't see meg and james voting against the austwins either if the austwins make it clear they want out jmac. Why would they want to go against the austwins (especially on a decision that they don't have strong feelings either way as they're not working with either steve or jmac) when they are in an alliance with them and were just shown trust from austwins by not being backdoored? They might but i don't see how you're sure they will vote out Steve? I think less likely they vote out steve unless austwins decide to vote out steve. They all want harmony right now.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 08-24-2015 at 05:38 PM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:43 PM   #4666
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Everything I say is just my opinion, just like everyone else. But what I've observed is that Austin is taking a very democratic approach to his HOH. It's probably part strategy (to not get blood on his hands) and part his personality. Also I don't think he really cares who goes home between Steve and Jmac and won't hold it against James/Meg/Vanessa if they want to vote out Steve. Again, just my opinion based on my observations.
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:57 PM   #4667
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

is anyone else starting to hate the twins more and more as the season goes on?

they get really nasty when they're badmouthing someone together
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:01 PM   #4668
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcohen View Post
is anyone else starting to hate the twins more and more as the season goes on?

they get really nasty when they're badmouthing someone together
Yep, they're really mean to Steve and Jmac. Liked them at the start of the season but can't stand them now. Love to see them on the block together.
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:02 PM   #4669
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

They are nice to look at but those Valley Girl whiny voices are hard to take, especially when they reach a high volume and in stereo.
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:47 PM   #4670
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcohen View Post
is anyone else starting to hate the twins more and more as the season goes on?

they get really nasty when they're badmouthing someone together
Yes!
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:55 PM   #4671
master3004
Revisionist Historian
 
master3004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Obstruct Everything
Posts: 55,813
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimSalabim View Post
They are nice to look at but those Valley Girl whiny voices are hard to take, especially when they reach a high volume and in stereo.
Oh my godddddddah. Stopppppppah
master3004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:21 PM   #4672
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimSalabim View Post
That's an argument for her going after James/Meg though, not the Austwins. Especially James who broke their wall deal. She might also go after Vanessa if she finds out how she threw Clay/Shelli under the bus and convinced him to go back on the deal.
It doesn't really matter until we find out who comes back but with Shelli spending time with Jackie, Becky I'm guessing she won't target certain people. Kinda how Sindy came back in BBCAN3. I thought Sindy had a better shot to last longer if she played it different. Sure Shelli could go after Vanessa but it might be better to do something else.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:33 PM   #4673
napoleoninrags2
adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,076
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcohen View Post
is anyone else starting to hate the twins more and more as the season goes on?

they get really nasty when they're badmouthing someone together


They say so much nasty **** they are forgetting what they've said.

Julia was just wondering who said Austin stinks, because someone must have said it for Zingbot to comment.

You're right dumbass. You and your sister said it. They went on about how bad his hair stunk while Liz said she couldn't wait for jury to tell Austin that she isn't into him. I made a post about it in this thread. Before she fell in love.

I don't know if she's trying to rewrite history and play it off as a joke because it will come out after the show or generally forgets that they started the Austin stinks conversation.

They are hot, but not the nicest girls.
napoleoninrags2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:39 PM   #4674
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Liz: "Steve is so fake. At least we couldn't hide the fact that we hated her"
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:51 PM   #4675
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimSalabim View Post
Liz: "Steve is so fake. At least we couldn't hide the fact that we hated her"
There's been some great quotes this season. Vanessa's "these people are nuts!" still my favorite.
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive