Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2015, 07:58 PM   #401
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Every single girl has a guy controlling her except Day and Vanessa but they both don't do anything without their male partner.
I think all the women in the house except Vanessa are dumb. I guess latching on to the guys and following is better than Becky's game of "i'm all by myself and don't know wtf i'm doing" strategy. Or Day's strategy of "i'm gonna base my decisions on who i like not whose good for my game. And if i don't like you i'll make sure you know it so you don't think you might need me in the game, as i will never work with you" strategy.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:01 PM   #402
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I don't think Liz is as dumb as people think but I agree on everyone else.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:04 PM   #403
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Liz going up. This can totally blow up in their face
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:07 PM   #404
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Shelli/Clay are just so clueless about how to play this game it's hard to watch
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:07 PM   #405
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I could see people like Meg, James, Jason, Audrey, Jeff, Jackie, Becky, Steve voting Liz out
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:13 PM   #406
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Steve would never. Becky promised not to but who knows and Audrey hates Day, but if Day wins the power she would be safe without them if Jeff flips. Jeff thinks Liz is on his side and not Austin's because he has delusions of grandeur.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:23 PM   #407
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I didn't know where Steve head is at so I'll take your word.

I know Audrey and Day don't get a long but she does some random stuff and Shelli is telling the entire house to evict Audrey next week.

I guess they should be okay.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #408
what would gus do
grinder
 
what would gus do's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RAWKETS IN DEALER POSITION
Posts: 409
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

How do they know about Vanessa being a poker player? I just heard them say "Vanessa would know too" when talking about Day knowing stuff about poker.
what would gus do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:31 PM   #409
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,062
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

It'd be funny if Audrey won HOH next week and put up Shelli and Clay
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:32 PM   #410
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by what would gus do View Post
How do they know about Vanessa being a poker player? I just heard them say "Vanessa would know too" when talking about Day knowing stuff about poker.
she told them like a week ago
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:33 PM   #411
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
I didn't know where Steve head is at so I'll take your word.

I know Audrey and Day don't get a long but she does some random stuff and Shelli is telling the entire house to evict Audrey next week.

I guess they should be okay.
I don't know where Steve's head is for sure either but I would be very surprised if he had to choose a side and didn't choose Austin/Vanessa over anyone else. He'd definitely choose them over Day though who treats him like a leper and tells everyone he is Audrey's rat.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM   #412
wetleg
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
wetleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,642
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

So Liz is going up as a replacement nominee and not Audrey?
wetleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:51 PM   #413
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
I don't think Liz is as dumb as people think but I agree on everyone else.
I don't think she's as dumb as Becky and Shelli. I like Liz, she's cool. But she never really has any input. It's more she just listens to Austin.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:04 PM   #414
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
I don't think she's as dumb as Becky and Shelli. I like Liz, she's cool. But she never really has any input. It's more she just listens to Austin.
I agree but I'm thinking some of that has to do with the fact that she can't say much in case her sister already said it yesterday or said the opposite yesterday or whatever. But it could just be she doesn't know much. She also has Jeff thinking she's 100% with him so she is in a good spot as the guys will go after each other and whoever is left will still be a good ally for her and a bigger target.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:05 PM   #415
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetleg View Post
So Liz is going up as a replacement nominee and not Audrey?
Yes, Shelli was never going to put Audrey up.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:48 PM   #416
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
I agree but I'm thinking some of that has to do with the fact that she can't say much in case her sister already said it yesterday or said the opposite yesterday or whatever. But it could just be she doesn't know much. She also has Jeff thinking she's 100% with him so she is in a good spot as the guys will go after each other and whoever is left will still be a good ally for her and a bigger target.
I agree she's in a good spot because of what you said. If one of the guys betrays her i would think it would be jeff before Austin. Jeff is a bouncing d'bag and noone should trust him long term to go final 2 or 3. I'm pretty sure he would choose whatever is best for his game only over loyalty.

This is how dumb Shelli is: Clay: who would be your top 4 besides himself for your alliance Jackie, Becky, Jeff. So she only named 3 and one of them wasn't Vanessa? Vanessa is the only person in the house(that's including your master who was lying to you earlier in the game) that hasn't lied to you and given excellent free advice for your personal game. So she should at least be on your top 2 if not 1 after Clay. She mentioned she trusts Vanessa but apparently Jeff, jackie, and Becky are better? What has Jackie, Jeff, and Becky done for you? In fact Jeff wants you out because he wants Clay to take him to final 2 if they get there. I think she chooses Jackie and Becky because they remind her of herself. People she'd more hang out with in the real world. The Real Housewives type.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 07-03-2015 at 09:57 PM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:42 PM   #417
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
I agree she's in a good spot because of what you said. If one of the guys betrays her i would think it would be jeff before Austin. Jeff is a bouncing d'bag and noone should trust him long term to go final 2 or 3. I'm pretty sure he would choose whatever is best for his game only over loyalty.

This is how dumb Shelli is: Clay: who would be your top 4 besides himself for your alliance Jackie, Becky, Jeff. So she only named 3 and one of them wasn't Vanessa? Vanessa is the only person in the house(that's including your master who was lying to you earlier in the game) that hasn't lied to you and given excellent free advice for your personal game. So she should at least be on your top 2 if not 1 after Clay. She mentioned she trusts Vanessa but apparently Jeff, jackie, and Becky are better? What has Jackie, Jeff, and Becky done for you? In fact Jeff wants you out because he wants Clay to take him to final 2 if they get there. I think she chooses Jackie and Becky because they remind her of herself. People she'd more hang out with in the real world. The Real Housewives type.
She doesn't have the access that us viewers have that we can see everything that's going on in the house, every conversation Vanessa has had. For all she knows Vanessa is very close to Austin and Liz and could have a final 3 deal with each other.

I also find Vanessa's constant chirping to the house about her loyalty, how trusting she is and how she has such a good heart, sooooo over the top that I'm not sure I would be able to trust her.
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:30 PM   #418
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thstreetpete View Post
She doesn't have the access that us viewers have that we can see everything that's going on in the house, every conversation Vanessa has had. For all she knows Vanessa is very close to Austin and Liz and could have a final 3 deal with each other.

I also find Vanessa's constant chirping to the house about her loyalty, how trusting she is and how she has such a good heart, sooooo over the top that I'm not sure I would be able to trust her.
I understand she doesn't have our access but Vanessa has done nothing to make her lose trust and many things to gain her trust. Why couldn't Becky Jackie and Jeff have final 3 deals with other people as well? In fact more likely as you've basically talked 0 game with Becky and Jackie compared to Vanessa. The only person you know Vanessa is with solidly is Austin. And your bf is gonna evict him soon if he can. So good chance Vanessa would see you as closest ally. While you know jeff has talked with lots of people much more likely he has loyalties to others. What have Jeff, Jackie, and Becky done to make her think they're more trustworthy than Vanessa?

I disagree with the chirping about loyalty, trust, good heart that it would make me not trust her. I think everyone in the house believes she is loyal/trustworthy because of that. More importantly people believe she is trustworthy because she has been. She's been a straight shooter with tight lips all the way so far. I can see if you found it mildly annoying but i can't see how that would make you think untrustworthy. I wouldn't trust the people working both sides and the people saying nothing to me.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 07-03-2015 at 11:44 PM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:54 PM   #419
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I'd be highly suspicious if someone is constantly reminding everyone in the house 10 times a day that they're trustworthy. Why need to bring it up so much if you aren't hiding anything?
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:55 PM   #420
Caldarooni
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Caldarooni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 25,001
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Game theory yo
Caldarooni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:57 PM   #421
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jeff pitching the ideal of Austin going up. lol if they do that.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:00 AM   #422
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Clay and Jeff suck
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:23 AM   #423
pindawg
veteran
 
pindawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,153
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jeff and clay think they're being brilliant but I'm surprised.clay didn't call out Jeff on telling Audrey their plan last night
pindawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 01:30 AM   #424
wontoo
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 714
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thstreetpete View Post
I'd be highly suspicious if someone is constantly reminding everyone in the house 10 times a day that they're trustworthy. Why need to bring it up so much if you aren't hiding anything?
its because honest people sometimes think other ppl dont believe them. its like triggering a lie detector test, when u r nervous that the test will think you're lying, even tho you're telling the truth. but yeah sketchy ppl say it for different reasons
wontoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 08:18 AM   #425
pindawg
veteran
 
pindawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,153
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Clay has no balls
pindawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive