Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2015, 08:01 PM   #3051
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I'm glad Clay/Shelli remain on the block but next few days will probably be mostly boring. It does matter who stays but doubt they campaign against each other much and Vanessa won't need to convince many people since they all seem on the same page.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #3052
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Steve is 99% siding with Vanessa. He has been with them all game. The only reason he might switch is because Steve said the DR told him they cant use Freaks and Geeks and Vanessa was like oh really which told Steve Vanessa never mentions Freaks and Geeks in the DR. I don't know if he put that together but even if he did he might still go with them. He also thinks Julia and him are going to hook up in the jury house.
I think it would be a great addition to the live feeds/show if the houseguests(every person) had to go into a room alone once a day to tell the live feeders who they trust the most to least and why they did what they did for that day. This would make it easier to understand/know the thought process for such actions. Like were they bluffs or real feelings when they talk bad about people their working with. James, Meg, and Jackie don't think on any other level so when they say things to their own team you can usually take at face value. But Vanessa and Austin it's sometimes hard to tell what their real motives and feelings are. And i bet if we heard from johnny mac we might find out he's got a game plan and not as dumb as he pretends to be or at least we would know he is dumb. His dental staff says he's pretending to be stupid.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:38 PM   #3053
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I always thoughts that if I ever made it onto BB, I would hold my own impromptu diary room sessions when I was alone in like HOH room or outside.

Steve has actually done this a couple times. Derrick used to talk to the camera a bit last season too. I wish more people would
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:57 PM   #3054
sterfry9
Pooh-Bah
 
sterfry9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,674
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

@jcohen im a little surprised more people dont do it to, but then i realize the more and more this shows go on the more people are recruited and dont understand the whole concept of how live feeders i think would enjoy them telling us there true feelings about what there doing/thinking. but then maybe someone in production interferes telling them theyre not supposed to or something i dont know?
p.s. get back to MSNL sports thread wimp
sterfry9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:00 PM   #3055
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,061
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Steve's diary sessions are great in the middle of the night when there's nothing else going on
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:07 AM   #3056
pindawg
veteran
 
pindawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,153
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Clay is acting still acting like an entitled little *****, kinda hoping he does go
pindawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:25 AM   #3057
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Unless Meg or Jackie win HOH I think there gonna regret not getting Vanessa out.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:31 AM   #3058
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Vanessa really needs her side to win HOH b/c if not she's probably be up and HOH will break tie which is bad for her.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:54 AM   #3059
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I kinda want sixth sense to win HOH even though the week would be predictable just for the simple fact James/Meg/Jackie act like they know whats up but still no nothing.

I guess nothing a little harsh but they are still blinded by stuff.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:45 AM   #3060
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterfry9 View Post
@jcohen im a little surprised more people dont do it to, but then i realize the more and more this shows go on the more people are recruited and dont understand the whole concept of how live feeders i think would enjoy them telling us there true feelings about what there doing/thinking. but then maybe someone in production interferes telling them theyre not supposed to or something i dont know?
p.s. get back to MSNL sports thread wimp
haha I'll be there when football season comes back
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:48 AM   #3061
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

The more I think about it, the more I realize the other side ****ed up by not targeting Vanessa this week. Vanessa is the glue that holds Clelli and the Austwins together (+Steve). Without Vanessa, I'm not sure how much longer Clay/Shelli and Austin/Liz/Julia would stick together. And the other side can't make any progress as long as Vanessa is in the house, since Austin + the twins are always gonna be loyal to her, as is Shelli, and as is steve probably, and Vanessa will return that loyalty as much as she can.

So that's a solid 5-6 headed beast when there's only gonna be 11 people left and james can't play in HOH. Plus Clay has been the person more suspicious and more willing to throw his allies UTB while Shelli feels bad about it. So getting rid of Clay is a huge blunder for james/Jackie/Meg. Basically the only benefit is that you have more hope in purely physical comps - although those would still favor Austin now.

It was the right strategy for james to try and get Austin/twins on his side, but he didn't go about it the right way. Cutting Clay off (or even Shelli) wouldn't do it; he needed to take Vanessa out.
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:04 AM   #3062
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Definitely was a bad move for them keeping Vanessa. If they got rid of Vanessa, either Clelli or Austwins could have went to James's side. Neither of the showmances trust each other. They only do because Vanessa tells them both they do. That being said Vanessa still is in a bad spot with James Jackie Meg targeting her. It is gonna be really hard for Vanessa to win. If she is ever on the block with any Austwin she will go home. This week if she is on the block with a floater it could be 4-4 with her going home because Jackie Meg or Becky would be the HOH and take her out.

I am thinking Vanessa knows this and will change up her strategy a bit. I could see this going down similar to Survivor Fans vs Favorites with Vanessa and Shelli being Parvati and Amanda, the twins are Natalie and Alexis, Austin is Erik.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:11 AM   #3063
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Actually Steve is Erik and Austin is James.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:06 PM   #3064
Soncy
Pooh-Bah
 
Soncy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Homeward Bound
Posts: 5,372
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleoninrags2 View Post
Shelli at least recognizes James straight worked her.
However, she doesn't seem to realize that she was never beating him in that challenge and that therefore her stepping off was of little benefit to him. Her offer to step off was just saving him the annoyance of having to stand up there for hours until she fell off. It annoys me that she keeps acting like she could have won that challenge, but didn't think it was a good idea to be HOH again. No, and LOL.
Soncy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:13 PM   #3065
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

they haven't brought up how james had no choice with that deal. like what is he supposed to say - "no Shelli, I'm putting you both up so you should fight as hard as you can"? not to mention how Shelli was basically leaning off already when she offered the deal. er it wasn't even an offer, it was "james, give me your word you aren't putting up me or Clay." like wtf is he supposed to say there
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:14 PM   #3066
jcohen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 37,804
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

It'd be one thing if james initiated the deal and then went against it, but he never had a chance to say no to it in the first place
jcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:17 PM   #3067
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Now Vanessa thinks Johnny Mac is Clay's cousin. She is so outrageous.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:24 PM   #3068
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,061
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

another (brief) Steve diary session at 4:26 am cam 1

Last edited by TimTimSalabim; 08-04-2015 at 01:34 PM.
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:29 PM   #3069
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimSalabim View Post
another (brief) Steve diary session at 4:26 am cam 1
Yeah. Last night too. Seems Steve wants HOH and is zoning in on Becky as his target. I would love to see this happen.

I don't like the way Vanessa only gives Steve bits and pieces of what's going on in the house and lying and plotting against him other times(told him he wasn't the backdoor option for Clelli and of course wasn't gonna mention she told James she was good with it if he backdoored Steve). She devises all these elaborate plans with Austwin and clelli all the time and tells Steve squat. Then she has the nerve to get pissed at him when he doesn't immediately say yes to voting Clay out? She says to Austwins "if he doesn't vote for clay to go we make him the target." She hasn't filled him in on anything, asked for his advice, or asked his opinion as a alliance member until team Vanessa already made their decisions without him. And now he's supposed to do what you tell him without giving it a minute to think about it? Why is he treated as a second class alliance member? He knows nothing of nothing because you keep him in the dark and even offer to throw him to the wolves(clelli backdoor plan) then he's supposed to take orders from Queen Vanessa or she'll have him beheaded? She just uses him for a vote, any info he gets, and to throw him out as a target to protect herself and every other alliance member.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:55 PM   #3070
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Vanessa knew there was no way Steve was going up. She said yes so they wouldn't know she is protecting him. She also knows that Shelli is going to stay and only threw out Steve's name to save themselves but won't target him when she stays. Steve and Shelli are both loyal to her she wouldn't tell Steve that because that gives a reason to Steve to target her and doubt Shelli.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #3071
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

This timing of Jeffish is a little sketchy.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:21 PM   #3072
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Vanessa knew there was no way Steve was going up. She said yes so they wouldn't know she is protecting him. She also knows that Shelli is going to stay and only threw out Steve's name to save themselves but won't target him when she stays. Steve and Shelli are both loyal to her she wouldn't tell Steve that because that gives a reason to Steve to target her and doubt Shelli.

Why would it give Steve a reason to target Vanessa if she told him about the backdoor plan for Steve? Why can't she just tell Steve what you just said? That "anytime the other side says they need a target we all give your name up. But we know they will never agree to it. You're never in any danger." You know why she can't? Because she knows that's not true that there is a chance he gets evicted. And that Steve would realize that they are doing him dirty/not protecting him as much as they're protecting the rest of the alliance.

If Vanessa wants Steve to trust her she needs to tell him the truth and fill him in on all plans. He asks her stuff all the time and she pauses like she's deciding whether to tell him. He says don't tell me if you don't want. And she admits she won't tell him everything. Don't you think someone you made a final 2 with would be suspicious of why you're holding info back from him? And why are you not giving him everything while you give Austwins everything unless you don't trust him or doing him dirty? And if he finds out you're lying to him he may turn. James can say at anytime "Btw Steve, Vanessa knew about your backdoor plan and signed off on it as well." Where Vanessa told Steve she never even heard anything about a Steve backdoor plan. That Austin was the only backdoor plan she heard. Vanessa and Austwins keep calling Steve a floater but it's them floating on him.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:48 PM   #3073
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

It would give Steve a reason to target Shelli.

James and Jackie said they will put up JMac and Vanessa if they win HOH which would mean Steve is the swing vote and best case scenario for Vanessa.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:59 PM   #3074
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I don't know what compelled me to switch the feeds on and listened to trainwreck Beck and Jmac in the bedroom but some juicy bits came out of it.

So Becky tells Jmac that all 3 members of Austwins has to be in the jury because if one of the three is at final 2, they will automatically get 2 votes (not necessarily true but I'm glad she's now thinking about this scenario. Based on the perception she has they have every reason to believe this is true)

Tells Jmac that he's a target now because he's been floating all game and it would be easy to get him out.

Becky now wants to work with James/Meg/Jackie because the trio will always be targeted first before her. She has doubts about the other side of the house now because their true colors are showing this week. Feels that they are using her for information while at the same time not giving her any.
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:26 PM   #3075
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Breaking News Alert: Liz is now scared because Johnny Mac said that her and Austin are viewed as a showmance. She is shocked!
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive