Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2015, 08:18 PM   #2826
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
They only hate Vanessa because they realize she is running things and the smartest one. They also know with Vanessa gone they will be Clelli's (now Shelli's) number 1.
I disagree. They were against her from the beginning when they thought she was a weak emotional player. Clelli asked Jmac who would he want to target early on in game and he said Vanessa because she's too emotional. And Becky saw herself a much better player than Vanessa early on ignoring any advice from Vanessa. Now she realizes Vanessa's good/smart but still it's just something she doesn't like, and vice-versa. Vanessa has mentioned in the past she doesn't like Becky. That when she talks to her Becky used to basically ignore her like her opinion wasn't important to her. Something to that effect.

I don't like Becky i think for the same reasons Vanessa doesn't like her. She's kinda stuck up, fake, and doesn't need to respect the people she sees beneath her. An example of how scummy she is would be going into week 2 made a deal with Steve that if you win hoh and not put me up i won't put you up. Then Becky wins HOH and ignores and talks over Steve telling him he's going up while he's saying do you remember our deal? Her ego is really big for someone that isn't all that. She said she and Clay were recruited because they were the same. That she was the female version of Clay in the house. In your dreams Becky lol.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 08-01-2015 at 08:43 PM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:19 PM   #2827
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

They should've went upstairs immediately after Becky told them they're going up and told them Becky is a rat for both sides. Maybe it wouldn't have worked but it would've been better than this plan.

Also, I think the other side would target Vanessa who would be safe unless she is up against a twin or Austin. I think Jackie or Becky would for sure, not sure about Meg or James.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:21 PM   #2828
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCheck View Post
I disagree. They were against her from the beginning when they thought she was a weak emotional player. Clelli asked Jmac who would he want to target early on in game and he said Vanessa because she's too emotional. And Becky saw herself a much better player than Vanessa early on ignoring any advice from Vanessa. Now she realizes Vanessa's good/smart but still it's just something she doesn't like, and vice-versa. Vanessa has mentioned in the past she doesn't like Becky. That when she talks to her Becky used to basically ignore her like her opinion wasn't important to her. Something to that effect.

I don't like Becky i think for the same reasons Vanessa doesn't like her. She kinda stuck up, fake, and doesn't need to respect the people she sees beneath her. An example of how scummy she is would be going into week 2 made a deal with Steve that if you win hoh and not put me up i won't put you up. Then Becky wins HOH and ignores and talks over Steve telling him he's going up while he's saying do you remember our deal? Her ego is really big for someone that isn't all that. She said she and Clay were recruited because they were the same. That she was the female version of Clay in the house. In your dreams Becky lol.
I remember that JMac convo but I think he was saying out of their group Vanessa is last on his totem poll because she is emotional, not that he would specifically target her. That was weeks ago and maybe at this point he would target her though.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:23 PM   #2829
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Becky does suck at the game though. So dumb of her to keep throwing Vanessa's name out there when Vanessa is one of a few people that could destroy Becky's game at any moment. You have to be really smart to play both sides but she clearly is not.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:31 PM   #2830
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
I remember that JMac convo but I think he was saying out of their group Vanessa is last on his totem poll because she is emotional, not that he would specifically target her. That was weeks ago and maybe at this point he would target her though.

No. I think it was next week after Jeff eviction. Clelli asked John if you had HOH who would you target? And he said "Vanessa. That she's too emotional you don't know what she's gonna do." I was surprised out of all the people in the house he'd say her lol. So he may have been pissed she took out his main ally at the time. But he did say she was who he wanted out. He didn't know Vanessa was in an alliance with Clelli at the time.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 08-01-2015 at 08:46 PM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:38 PM   #2831
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

That makes sense. Maybe he still is but since he knows Clelli is close with her he told them he'd go after Meg James Jackie.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:55 PM   #2832
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Austin/twins are the worst. Want to keep Clay to keep James happy. His power is done after the veto you turds.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:06 PM   #2833
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Austin/twins are the worst. Want to keep Clay to keep James happy. His power is done after the veto you turds.
Having Shelli stay would be better for sixth sense and Freaks and Geeks. Because Shelli more likely to stay loyal to Vanessa than Clay would. He'd be more a wild card who can win comps/dangerous. And if Shelli stays loyal to Vanessa more likely she'll stay loyal to Austin/twins/Steve. The other side wants Clay to stay as they know more likely to work with and less likely to have vengence on his mind than Shelli.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:08 PM   #2834
eaglesfaan
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cali
Posts: 456
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I really hate Becky for some reason. She just seems kind of non genuine as a person, isn't funny at all, and kinda comes off as wanting everyone's approval too much. I'd rather hang out with Steve.
eaglesfaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:09 PM   #2835
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

James running numbers with skittles
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:20 PM   #2836
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Apparently JMac and Meg are drunk which explains him crying and her coming on to Clay
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:24 PM   #2837
TimTimSalabim
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimTimSalabim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winning
Posts: 14,061
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

It'd be hilarious if Shelli got evicted and Clay took up with Meg
TimTimSalabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:26 PM   #2838
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Austin/twins know for a fact Shelli is better for their game but they don't want to piss off "the house" which is literally 2 people who play HOH
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:29 PM   #2839
R_Webb18
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,750
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

POV could still be used wait til at least Monday lots of time.
R_Webb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:41 PM   #2840
AussieJack
Pooh-Bah
 
AussieJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 3,948
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Would be epic if James used veto on Clay and put up Vanessa to make sure Shelli goes home
AussieJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:49 PM   #2841
wontoo
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 714
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieJack View Post
Would be epic if James used veto on Clay and put up Vanessa to make sure Shelli goes home
he should try to boot vanessa in that case. without her, everything falls apart.
wontoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:13 PM   #2842
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Vanessa knows nothing about Big Brother.I really wish she was more of a fan, she would have definitely had a way better strategy.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:25 PM   #2843
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

What middle school sports team requires you to sign waivers to not go skiing? Is this normal or is Becky delusional?
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:29 PM   #2844
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Jackie is shocked by the fact that James said if Vanessa won HOH she wouldn't put Clay up.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:42 PM   #2845
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Jackie is shocked by the fact that James said if Vanessa won HOH she wouldn't put Clay up.
LOL!!!! How dumb can she be. You just took out what looked to be her closest ally leaving her with only one real ally in your eyes and you're shocked she won't go after him? Jackie and Becky got alot of ego/feel entitled while not being very intelligent. I could only imagine the power trip they would have if they were winning all the early comps and had the numbers going forward. As they are still outnumbered but act like they run the game since someone on their side one 1 HOH.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:43 PM   #2846
Bageled
grinder
 
Bageled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pechanga
Posts: 623
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Looks like one of the power couples will be going home this week.
Bageled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:01 PM   #2847
DarkCheck
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,562
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYou View Post
Apparently JMac and Meg are drunk which explains him crying and her coming on to Clay
I can't believe she came on that strong with Shelli in the house. She guised it as not wanting him to make a mistake of leaving but really she was saying "stay in the house because i want you and you know you're into me too. F Shelli she'll be gone and we can play. And you can join our team. Shelli's too old for you anyway and you just think it's real love. We had a connection from day 1 but never got to explore it because Shelli was in the way." At least that's how it seemed to me.

I always knew the girls would make small flirty plays at him if Shelli went home, especially Meg and Becky, but not while Shelli's there and that aggressively. Becky has a crush on him dying for a shot as she always giggles like a little schoolgirl whenever she gets to talk alone with him. But since Meg knows he might self evict(and she has the nerve and excuse of being drunk) she made her play now. Putting her hand on his leg, touching his face, intimate hug. He didn't seem to be pushing her away much either, maybe slightly for show but he seemed like he liked it. He's tempted.

Meg is right though he should realize this is a big opportunity and to throw it away because you met someone isn't really a great reason. I mean i don't hear Shelli telling Clay "no i want to leave and you stay. I can't make you fall on the sword for me." And if she does say "i'll go home, not you" it would be a bluff. Not gonna happen lol. Shelli using everyone.

Last edited by DarkCheck; 08-01-2015 at 11:13 PM.
DarkCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:05 PM   #2848
YeahYou
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,285
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

I mean obviously Shelli wants to stay over Clay. No one in their right mind would say save yourself over me.
YeahYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:09 PM   #2849
pindawg
veteran
 
pindawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,153
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Glad I wasn't just imagining the sexuality between Meg and clay in the bathroom, and yea he total was all touchy too
pindawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:09 PM   #2850
4thstreetpete
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
4thstreetpete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,270
Re: Big Brother 17 -- Premieres Wednesday June 24th on CBS @ 8pm

Oh stop it. It was an innocent hug.
4thstreetpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive