Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
American Idol Season 9 American Idol Season 9

04-14-2010 , 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHip41
you think Megan Joy was a great singer, so therefore, your ability to judge musicians is forever null and void
LOL you really need to get a grip. I never once said she was a great singer in the classical sense. I said she was the most interesting.

If you are so smart put your money where your mouth is. I will bet against Mike for any amount.

[of course there is no chance you will accept because you are hot air]
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHip41
he's pretty quiet after he learned I'm always right.

so go ahead and doubt me
wow are you delusional. Have you been right once ITT?
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHip41
we will just have to see won't we


a few days ago someone laughed at me when I said tim makes the top 5, and said 'how much you wanna bet'

i said 10 dollas, he's pretty quiet after he learned I'm always right.

so go ahead and doubt me
um...i dont think it was a huge reach to think Tim was going to do bad this week lol.

one time doesnt equate to always...

..and the fact that you think this is even in the realm of reality:
Quote:
So who knows, maybe Crystal goes home third and Katie wins vs Lee/Casey in the same way.
makes me think you're kind of overvaluing your prediction gift.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
wow are you delusional. Have you been right once ITT?

remember like 3 days ago I said tim would be top five and everyone's like zomg he sucks

then he comes out and gives another stable performance.


I personally think Crystal will win, but it's not a lock like it's been in year's past. If crystal has a bad week and Katie has an awesome week, who knows, maybe Crystal goes out in 4th
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
LOL you really need to get a grip. I never once said she was a great singer in the classical sense. I said she was the most interesting.

If you are so smart put your money where your mouth is. I will bet against Mike for any amount.

[of course there is no chance you will accept because you are hot air]

now you are just rewriting history. all last year you said how great she was.


Now, I'm not going to be money on mike winning because I don't think he will win. I just think there are a few that actually CAN win.


Like andrew and aaron and Tim CAN'T win, ever. I personally think Casey can't win either.


so for me, it's probably going to be Crystal/siobhan

if not one of those two, it's either Lee/Mike/Katie


The chances of Mike winning are probably around 1%, but that's higher than Tim and Andrew at 0%
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:19 PM
FYI, Megan Joy is currently sining with Better than Ezra and is a front runner to play Stevie Nicks in her bipic because Nicks loves her voice and thinks they sound very alike.

AKA The Hip is clueless.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:36 PM
lily was a lot better than megan and most of the field thats left.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
FYI, Megan Joy is currently sining with Better than Ezra and is a front runner to play Stevie Nicks in her bipic because Nicks loves her voice and thinks they sound very alike.

AKA The Hip is clueless.

this is my point, you said earlier that you don't think she has a good voice and you just like her voice. now you are providing evidence claiming her voice is good. which is it.


we that actually are musicians, and have seen good singers on idol know when someone is awful. Megan Joy was awful, and couldn't sing in tune. When when she sang "put your records on" when she sang the line

Go ahead let your hair DOOOOOOOOOWN

when she sings down, she sounds like a ****ing ******.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:40 PM
Call me crazy but I will take Stevie Nicks opinion over yours, Hip.


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOOOLOOLOOLOLOOLOOOO LOOLOLOL.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:42 PM
I didnt care for megan either but if you're really going to say shes terrible then im going to call shennanigans on you having anything more than "hey check it out i can play smoke on the water" level of musical talent.

lol you dont beat out tens of thousands of people if you're terrrible.

What you meant to say is that you didnt like her tone even though there are million of people out there that do.


..and lol at American Idol being the end all be all indication of musical talent.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHip41


we that actually are musicians
You must be quite the musician if you cant understand the difference between Bob Dylan and Celine Dion.

I guess you are a huge Celine Dion fan. LOL
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
You must be quite the musician if you cant understand the difference between Bob Dylan and Celine Dion.

I guess you are a huge Celine Dion fan. LOL

they're both fantastically talented musicians...but Celine Dion make me want to rip my hair out and I find Dylans tone to be annoying and whiny.

you see hip... you can respect someones talent and not like it at the same time!
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 05:53 PM
thehip maybe you should just bet a dollar on AI next season, seeing as you are never ever wrong. eagerly awaiting your 'i only watch, don't bet' response.

seriously if you are as good as you say you are you'll have no problem identifying the 90% of the contestants in the top 24 who can't win, and you will then make tens of thousands of dollars. the reason you don't do this is because you are full of ****.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 06:11 PM
Across the Universe was ridiculously good, and anybody disagreeing with that is an idiot. Even this week the first half wasn't bad, it was just boring as hell. Thankfully the second half saved it.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti
thehip maybe you should just bet a dollar on AI next season, seeing as you are never ever wrong. eagerly awaiting your 'i only watch, don't bet' response.

seriously if you are as good as you say you are you'll have no problem identifying the 90% of the contestants in the top 24 who can't win, and you will then make tens of thousands of dollars. the reason you don't do this is because you are full of ****.

i said after the top 20 that only crystal/siobhan or mike could win

am i wrong yet?


fwiw, i offered to bet 10 on tim staying but that guy pussed out. I also put 50 dollars on Siobhan after top 24 week at 20-1
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 06:47 PM
heh i give up. the sad thing is i have heard you are just as awful in the lost thread as well.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 06:47 PM
That "In the Ghetto" song was the most irritatingly preachy/corny piece of crap ever. Obviously Big Mike would pick it.

I personally hate Elvis and his crap music, so I didn't enjoy anyone this week except for Crystal kind of.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 07:00 PM
i never thought i'd see anyone rival kartinken's ineptitude in the survivor thread, but thehip is right up there
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 07:00 PM
I agree...it takes more than a week to make elvis current and enjoyable to the target demographic of the show. i say next time we get to vote off a producer
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 07:02 PM
fwiw i find thehip's tenacity encouraging and enjoyable. Proceed...
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis8
As usual Crystal makes everyone else look like a joke.

Please GTFO of my TV forever Mike. God he is maybe my most hated contestant in the shows history.
This is tough to believe, unless this is one of the few times you've ever watched
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 07:03 PM
Fantasia

Rockin Robbin

Dunkleman
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti
heh i give up. the sad thing is i have heard you are just as awful in the lost thread as well.
i'm awful because people post ******ed theories and I tell them why/how they are wrong.


people don't like it when those that are smarter than them point out their ******ation.


here it's different since everyone likes different stuff.

people here may disagree with me, but someone point out somewhere itt where i've been wrong. when i am wrong, i own up to it. like, Lee somehow wins this, i'll have to say, guys, i was wrong, he does have a chance to win it. I still think he won't though.


edit: i haven't been wrong itt or there would be 2 pages worth of messages saying, omg hip you ******


still waiting if that guy wants to confirm the 10 dollar bet. if not, you are a puss

Last edited by TheHip41; 04-14-2010 at 07:21 PM.
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHip41
i'm awful because people post ******ed theories and I tell them why/how they are wrong.


people don't like it when those that are smarter than them point out their ******ation.


here it's different since everyone likes different stuff.

people here may disagree with me, but someone point out somewhere itt where i've been wrong. when i am wrong, i own up to it. like, Lee somehow wins this, i'll have to say, guys, i was wrong, he does have a chance to win it. I still think he won't though.


edit: i haven't been wrong itt or there would be 2 pages worth of messages saying, omg hip you ******


still waiting if that guy wants to confirm the 10 dollar bet. if not, you are a puss

I love that you are claiming to be a genius yet fail to understand basic sentence structure.

Kartiken=The Hip?
American Idol Season 9 Quote
04-14-2010 , 08:41 PM
lmao. i am loving this hip vs. the world you guys got going on here. very entertaining.
American Idol Season 9 Quote

      
m