Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
24: Jack Bauer in New York 24: Jack Bauer in New York

02-04-2010 , 01:44 AM
Arlo the Sexual Harassment Techie tilts me to no end
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-04-2010 , 05:35 PM
For those who find Dana Walsh ugly, i present comparison to previous series:

[img]http://static.**************/images/gallery/dana-walsh_558x536.jpg[/img]
Hmm


NEIGHHHHHHHHHH

Finally caught up this evening. It's as meh as it ever is; good to see Tits McGee learning some of Jack's psycho moves. rest is pitifully routine, but hey, I'm 7 seasons deep.


EDIT: i will concede the new girl has got some biceps
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-04-2010 , 07:46 PM
I stopped watching when I heard Jack Bauer talking German. RIP 24
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-04-2010 , 07:58 PM
I give this season credit for one thing; it looks like they are not going to do the usual three stages of terrorist’s.
That really got on my nerves last season.
First wave killed off by episode 8, second wave by episode 16 and then the final one at, you guessed it, episode 24.
I mean if 24 episodes is too much for a continued storyline, they should have just called the show 8.
A season long story arc will definitely be a step up, even if the side plots suck and the whole thing is starting to get a wee bit formulaic by now.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-04-2010 , 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalf
I give this season credit for one thing; it looks like they are not going to do the usual three stages of terrorist’s.
That really got on my nerves last season.
First wave killed off by episode 8, second wave by episode 16 and then the final one at, you guessed it, episode 24.
I mean if 24 episodes is too much for a continued storyline, they should have just called the show 8.
A season long story arc will definitely be a step up, even if the side plots suck and the whole thing is starting to get a wee bit formulaic by now.
They did a season long arc before (4-Due to how good the early boss actor was, they decided not to have him working for someone and just be the boss), it felt too long.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-04-2010 , 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalf
I mean if 24 episodes is too much for a continued storyline, they should have just called the show 8.
hahahahahaha
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-04-2010 , 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemstock
I stopped watching when I heard Jack Bauer talking German. RIP 24
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 10:45 PM
knife to the throat, so awesome, bwahaha
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 10:46 PM
Anyone watchin this week?
Or am I the only one that cares to post? :>

24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 10:46 PM
that was sooooo ridiculous
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 10:46 PM
Epic.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitme1tim3
knife to the throat, so awesome, bwahaha
Yeah that was sick.

But it got people postin this week!

24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 10:50 PM
i guess jack is impervious to stab wounds
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 10:58 PM
Any chance that Dana Walsh is related to Richard Walsh from season 1 episode 1?
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 10:58 PM
ahhh, good stuff, anxiously awaiting dana to go down and that scum bag she is dealing with
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draidin
Any chance that Dana Walsh is related to Richard Walsh from season 1 episode 1?
Isn't her "real" name Jenny Scott?
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:02 PM
I have to admit, when I saw Renee stab Jack, that made me go "holy ****!"
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R18A1I4
Isn't her "real" name Jenny Scott?
I was meaning if they would try to tie the two characters together some way.
Maybe Dana is Richard's daughter or something.
Yeah, its a real stretch tho.

24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:10 PM
the russian son is gonna **** over his dad somehow, right?
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frotteur
the russian son is gonna **** over his dad somehow, right?
i think it would be a twist if he didn't.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:17 PM
How did they not end the episode with Rene losing it?
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:21 PM
because you know the russians are coming so there would be no point in saving that for next week
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:22 PM
i really want the blondechickwiththemanlyjawline subplot to end soon though
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsomucked
i guess jack is impervious to stab wounds
wow.

24 has hit some lows, but i think tonight was rock bottom for me. nothing that happened in this episode was the least bit shocking. i even fast forwarded through about half of it and i have never done it before.

how many episodes left? like 18?
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
02-08-2010 , 11:47 PM
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote

      
m