Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
24: Jack Bauer in New York 24: Jack Bauer in New York

01-25-2010 , 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earck
Bout tree fiddy. Actually its about 35 minutes away.
Sweet. So hopefully it will be on the internet "within the hour" after its played.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baumer
You guys can't forget Johnny Drama's bit part, which was pretty much part of the cougar subplot.
Johnny Drama made Poseidon look watchable.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 09:56 PM
starting so far so good.
Lets see if it keeps up.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:06 PM
zomg, this russian guy rules!
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:14 PM
Do Russians really skip every other word in English? "You cut thumb!"
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:20 PM
please for the love of god, someone please assassinate the president!
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bando
Do Russians really skip every other word in English? "You cut thumb!"
It's definitely true. I have a good friend whose family is Russian and his parents miss a lot of pronouns when speaking
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:36 PM
did anything at all happen during these 30+ minutes? seriously - so boring.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:40 PM
didn't Vladmir the russian mobster say he wanted to see Renee 20 mins ago? LOL we come back from 2 commercial breaks and he finally calls Renee into the warehouse.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:47 PM
DAMNIT!
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thstreetpete
didn't Vladmir the russian mobster say he wanted to see Renee 20 mins ago? LOL we come back from 2 commercial breaks and he finally calls Renee into the warehouse.
also noticed that. they have gotten sloppier and sloppier with all the time management over time

"Hes not practicing anymore - a sad story" was pretty classic tho imo.

Im pretty sure that Renee is not in that car - obvious bluff.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:52 PM
wow it was good not having to see hastings at all till now
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:58 PM
don't terrorists check for ear pieces? lol
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 10:59 PM
Time management as gotten sloppier over the seasons.
Not as real time accurate as it use to be.

24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 11:05 PM
So far so good, i am enjoying the **** out of this season.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 11:06 PM
This episode was really horrible. No suspense, no unpredictable turns, not even a good ending as I expected. But who knows maybe this season's story is worth the build-up.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 11:08 PM
Update on dumb sideplot: So she gets thrown in jail as a minor, she gets released, and somehow gets that arrest/conviction thrown off her record, and now this guy is threatening her with what?

Cool end to the episode, obv the boring 5th episode we always expect from 24.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by relderretep
This episode was really horrible. No suspense, no unpredictable turns, not even a good ending as I expected. But who knows maybe this season's story is worth the build-up.
Now I remember why I unsubscribed from the 24 thread last year, just people continuously bitching about the plotholes but continuing to watch it all season.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earck
Now I remember why I unsubscribed from the 24 thread last year, just people continuously bitching about the plotholes but continuing to watch it all season.
[ ] bitching about plotholes
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer4141
Update on dumb sideplot: So she gets thrown in jail as a minor, she gets released, and somehow gets that arrest/conviction thrown off her record, and now this guy is threatening her with what?
Exactly, this makes no sense at all.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer4141
Update on dumb sideplot: So she gets thrown in jail as a minor, she gets released, and somehow gets that arrest/conviction thrown off her record, and now this guy is threatening her with what?
well she changed her name/identity and there was only 1 person who knew about that (at least she thought that, the one guy obv found out about it too) so there has to be a little more to it than just the stuff u mentioned...
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-25-2010 , 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer4141
Update on dumb sideplot: So she gets thrown in jail as a minor, she gets released, and somehow gets that arrest/conviction thrown off her record, and now this guy is threatening her with what?

Cool end to the episode, obv the boring 5th episode we always expect from 24.
Did she get it thrown off? I thought the name change was because it wasn't.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-26-2010 , 12:20 AM
Pretty boring.

Bauer going undercover seems like it would be impossible at this point. If I was a terrorist, I would definitely know his face by now. Or do these crime syndicates not look out for each other?

Hassan seemed like he was traveling in warp speed this episode.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-26-2010 , 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bando
Did she get it thrown off? I thought the name change was because it wasn't.
Ahh ok. I guess that makes... a little bit of sense????
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote
01-26-2010 , 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticRat
Pretty boring.

Bauer going undercover seems like it would be impossible at this point. If I was a terrorist, I would definitely know his face by now. Or do these crime syndicates not look out for each other?

Hassan seemed like he was traveling in warp speed this episode.
I def thought about this while watching. After the senate hearings, I'm pretty sure every single person who is involved in any sort of illegal activity knows who Jack Bauer is.
24: Jack Bauer in New York Quote

      
m