Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

High Stakes PL Omaha Discussion of 2/4 and above pot-limit Omaha poker

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2016, 06:04 AM   #76
qwerqwer
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 18
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

one more sheet from me-



Compared are the suspected accounts vs the average of the second generation of pokerstars bots. For visibility, I have also compared 6 random WPN regs to the stars bots and also the average of a large group of WPN regs vs the stars bots.

"Steal vs SB" and "Fold vs 4b" stats are very different for all accounts, so I would assume this is because the bot owner has adjusted the bots, because the games changed from an year ago or just because games on WPN are different from the ones on stars.

Leaving those 2 stats aside, we can clearly see that the first 4 suspected accounts play extremely similar to the stars bots and the other accounts (including the last 2 suspected ones) have 7 or more stats that differentiate by 10 or more points.

Thanks Seaking for pointing this out.

I will send the data to WPN and also message their rep here on 2p2.
qwerqwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:27 AM   #77
ChicagoJoey
Papi
 
ChicagoJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I AM GTO
Posts: 14,732
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLOwned! View Post
I worry because 9 years or so ago I had 75k on microgaming
I worry because 5 years ago or so I had 50k on FTP
I worry because 5 years ago or so a friend of mine had over 100k on absolute .

I worry because 8 years after I received 11k from microgaming
I worry because 4 years ago or so I got back my FTP money because Isai bought his freedom .
I worry because 5 years ago that friend of mine suddenly became completely broke , and still to this day struggles .

I worry because its in my nature .
cant escape my jewish genes

im guessing you never had to deal with money just vanishing at an instant.

oh and btw , the fact that a person is innocent is not a guarantee to be acquitted .

Owned by PLO ,
PLOwned .
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLOwned! View Post
qwerqwer ,
You say :For no reason do I want normal players to be banned or suspended"
yet my name is still there .
I guess you don't realize that what you are saying and actually doing , are two completely different things.
You have a reputable member saying I have nothing to do with anything ,
but you don't care .
"Let the numbers speak for themselves ..."
Fyi
YOUR actions have caused the following :
My account is now closed , and in the hands of someone I don't know and don't trust .
No one from WPN has contacted me .
So at the moment , there is a chance that my funds may be gone ,
( I'm sure you've seen on TV how innocent people serve time .)
Not to mention , I cant play , ergo , cant work .

So maybe you shouldn't try and be a "fair" dude that doesn't want anyone innocent to get hurt .
Just send them that data , but be quiet .
It makes you look like a fool.

Reminds me of Sergea chat and when "he" posted here
ChicagoJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:59 AM   #78
senorbb
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 343
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

This kind of witch hunt is super scary. Especially when the sites just reflex ban these players because it would obviously take too many employee-hours to sort out the statistics behind all of this. You guys can throw around accusations and complain if players aren't automatically suspended, but just wait until it happens to you. Not to mention how an opportunistic person could call out the best players on a site as being bots in order to set themselves up with an easier line up. I don't know what the answer is, but obviously the statistics need to be carefully vetted before any measures are taken.
senorbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 04:55 AM   #79
yoyoplo
grinder
 
yoyoplo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 680
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

meh if I were called out I would instaprovide any information necessary and offer to play 10k hands on webcam with 360 view or whatever it takes etc etc.
I dont think its that big of a witchhunt tbh.
Bot owner just wants to safe the account he hasnt cashed out in a longer time I guess.
yoyoplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:29 AM   #80
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Im guessing you are talking about me "yoyoplo" ,

Though im not really sure what you mean by "to safe the account he hasnt cashed out in a longer time " .

Fyi ,
I wrote wpn , that I can provide anything they need , and their reply was to sit on my hands .

It has been 5.5 days since my account was shut down .

btw .

its kinda hard to "instaprovide" hands on webcam , when I don't have access to my account .
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:22 AM   #81
yoyoplo
grinder
 
yoyoplo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 680
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

yes talking about you.
well you arent doing any thing to prove that you aint guilty homie.
Tell us who you were on stars before, send grethe, schwein or qwerqwer your database. That could help at least.
yoyoplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:04 AM   #82
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black winter day View Post
Guys, i know who is playing on the PLOwned account and he is one of my oldest and most reliable friends. He is definitely not a bot. He is a private person and doesnt want to be revealed, but if needed, i can provide his stars acc and hendon mob to a moderator, who can confirm, in condition that it will remain private.

I can say with a 100% certainty, that he is NOT a bot.

P.S. - I have read further posts in this thread, he has no relation to the accounts he is accused of colluding with. Again, i vouch for him completely and put my reputation on it. This is one of the cleanest, most reliable people in poker that i had to deal with.
i am guessing you missed this part homie
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:13 AM   #83
yoyoplo
grinder
 
yoyoplo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 680
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Im not your homie, bottie.
Yeah its nice somebody vouches for you but we dont know this guy either. Seregaxx and samantha were known regs also.
I guess you missed my part about sending your database to someone reputable homie?
yoyoplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:31 AM   #84
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

and here i thought that black winter day with over 6k posts and account since 2005 was reputable ...

I have no idea who seregaxx or Samantha are /were .

qwerqwer has around 23k of my hands on wpn , i have 30k hands in total , so that's pretty much it .

and its not like he is the one who will reopen my account ...

fwiw ,
I am a 4 year sne on stars .
My account is active , because i relocated to Cyprus .
Im sure some 2/5 zoom regs can figure out who i am , while not typing in my pokerstars nickname on here.
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:19 AM   #85
yoyoplo
grinder
 
yoyoplo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 680
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

pretty weird you dont who seregaxx or samantha are, especially when u are an 4 year sne...
yoyoplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:32 AM   #86
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Maybe i am a freak and a weird dude then .
Im guessing they were bots .
I don't really care .
The issue here is very simple .
I am a long time reg .
started playing on tribecca in 2006
played mostly on a microgaming skin , until it went bankrupt , eating up my BR.
from there played mostly on FTP till 2011 , when they were shut down. again swallowing my BR .
Had to start over from a few k , on PS ( was my secondary account for years).
was SNE in 2012 2013 2014 and 2015 .
Then , they cancelled SNE , and pulled out of Israel .
So I relocated to Cyprus ( having a wife and 2 kids stay back in Israel ) .
All this during a huge below EV stretch of 500k hands of cash and over a year long Tournaments .
didn't have any $ to start BR , so i borrowed a few K and Opened a new account with WPN under PLOwned , initially so i can play while visiting family in Israel .
had a massive rush from mid October , going from 300$ to 30k in 20 days , and all of a sudden was kicked out of my account during a session ...
That's about it .
You can call me bot, bottie , whatever .
I really hope this is not my 3rd time , that my money is stolen from me.
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:56 PM   #87
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

And it this might help and clear my name , and speed things up ,
I go by "viebu" on stars .
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:56 PM   #88
danfiu
grinder
 
danfiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 695
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

I knew u were viebu
danfiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 11:05 PM   #89
.isolated
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
.isolated's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: finally escaping my comfort zone.
Posts: 18,175
Thumbs down Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoplo View Post
yes talking about you.
well you arent doing any thing to prove that you aint guilty homie.
Why is the burden on him when you guys are just executing a witch hunt for bots? If he's done nothing wrong how would he have any evidence of that? What, IF ANYTHING, could he possibly even bring to the forefront that would prove to anybody that he's not guilty? ANSWER THAT! He's done the only thing that he can do and that was have someone stick up for his reputation and you immediately shot that down. It's on you (or whoever released the stats and shipped them to WPN) to prove that he's guilty and they haven't done that. The only thing he can rely on is the ****ing security team on WPN. It's pretty sickening if you can put down your ****ing fork for a second and look at it from his view.
.isolated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:46 AM   #90
FreshThyme
banned
 
FreshThyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,232
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by .isolated View Post
Why is the burden on him when you guys are just executing a witch hunt for bots? If he's done nothing wrong how would he have any evidence of that? What, IF ANYTHING, could he possibly even bring to the forefront that would prove to anybody that he's not guilty? ANSWER THAT! He's done the only thing that he can do and that was have someone stick up for his reputation and you immediately shot that down. It's on you (or whoever released the stats and shipped them to WPN) to prove that he's guilty and they haven't done that. The only thing he can rely on is the ****ing security team on WPN. It's pretty sickening if you can put down your ****ing fork for a second and look at it from his view.
+1

Nothing good comes from posting names before anything is confirmed. Privately get in touch with people who can help you with the data and once you have a pretty good idea something is up, post it. Not only will that help catch the accounts with money still left, but it will keep innocent people from getting hurt.

Having WPN as your only recourse with a lot of money in the balance is..... scary. I'm not sticking up for the guy, as I don't have the knowledge to have an opinion, but handling things this way is just bad.
FreshThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:04 AM   #91
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

So ,
Wpn emailed me , that they need more time , and cant decide .

I once played a hand where on the flop of QJ5ss , I had qqkTss
and decided to slowplay my what seemed to be locked hand .
the turn was 7c , bringing the club flush draw .
and I stacked off vs 4689cc .
so , from "i cant lose this hand " to 50 % 50 % on the turn .

This feels the same .
If at first I thought this whole thing was crazy and and maaaybe had a few % of actually closing my account , now its probably 50% 50% .

In the actual hand, we ran it 4 times , and I lost 3/4 .
cant run in more than once here though .
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:10 AM   #92
BigAisaOK
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,438
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Man saddest news here is 'viebu' is no longer on stars fun geezer to punt around with.

Fwiw I'm pretty sure BWD is like one of the most reputable posters on the site. Was a beast around the start of online poker and has never been shady.

So if he's on here vouching for someone that's a good sign. I think posters like yoyoplo should probably think about this before saying silly things or belittling other adults calling them 'homie' etc. It's not big, it's not clever, it makes you look like moron.
BigAisaOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:26 AM   #93
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

BIg aisa

I am still on stars , look at my post above .

btw
is 145 buyins under ev in over 300k hands alot?

Last edited by PLOwned!; 11-11-2016 at 06:43 AM.
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:54 AM   #94
kelnel
veteran
 
kelnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: i <3 girafes
Posts: 2,717
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

hi viebu I hope you are who you say you are and that things ends well for you.

pretty obvious since begining it was viebu. I didnt want to post since he wanted to keep it private, but it would have helped to tell ur sn right away. I do not play on WPN so I will not say anything about PLOwned but I will say that "viebu" on stars is def NOT a bot.

Kelnel
kelnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:00 AM   #95
Grethe
old hand
 
Grethe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Waiting for the heater
Posts: 1,281
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Don't hate the guys, doing their best free of chart to keep up the integrity of the games. Hate the WPN security team who are useless. SeaKing already proved PLOwned is different based on data...
Grethe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:11 AM   #96
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

So maybe get winning td ( not sure about the nick) to comment here on seaking and grethe ,
before they somehow come to the conclusion that I R bot...

Hi kelnel .
and danfiu , its weird to see you say my name and not curse in the same sentence !
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:43 AM   #97
Black winter day
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Black winter day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Israel
Posts: 6,239
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Yes, plowned is viebu on stars. Glad he was finally convinced to reveal his stars sn. I dont get the initial hate in this thread, just put yourself in his shoes, this is pretty scary stuff.

And the guy already had a lot of money lost online when the microgaming scandal occured many years ago, ftp, absolute, you name it. I would say he runs pretty bad in that area and to have something like this happen to him again is not pleasant, to say the least.

Due to the recent stars withdrawal from Israel he had to relocate to Cyprus, all that while having a wife and 2 little kids. Wpn is almost the only chance for him to grind while being at home with a family and now this might be taken away too for literally 0 good reasons.

I ask you to support him, he really is 100% innocent.
Black winter day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #98
PLOwned!
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 25
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Drama is over.
Not a bot after all.
PLOwned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:08 PM   #99
Black winter day
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Black winter day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Israel
Posts: 6,239
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

Aaaand justice.
Black winter day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:10 PM   #100
ChicagoJoey
Papi
 
ChicagoJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I AM GTO
Posts: 14,732
Re: The old pokerstars PLO botring, this time on WPN

What a surprise the non-bot player was found to be a non-bot and got his account back

Such justice!
ChicagoJoey is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online