Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Fantasy Sports Discussion of Fantasy Football, Fantasy Baseball, Fantasy Basketball and Fantasy Hockey.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2017, 04:19 AM   #126
JimHalpert
Howlpert
 
JimHalpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Beating up John Cena
Posts: 48,401
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

14 teams, ppr, 6 pt pass td
QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, WR/RB/TE


1. (9) A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
2. (20) Todd Gurley (LAR - RB)
3. (37) DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR)
4. (48) Keenan Allen (LAC - WR)
5. (65) Ameer Abdullah (Det - RB)
6. (76) Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
7. (93) Mike Gillislee (NE - RB)
8. (104) Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)
9. (121) John Brown (Ari - WR)
10. (132) Corey Coleman (Cle - WR)
11. (149) Rex Burkhead (NE - RB)
12. (160) Jamaal Williams (GB - RB)
13. (177) Sam Bradford (Min - QB)
14. (188) Matt Prater (Det - K)
15. (205) Philadelphia (Phi - DEF)


Feel pretty good about this one. Liked the value of gill/reed. A bit concerned about RB overall and need Luck to be back sooner than later.

There were a couple of people I wanted to pick up late but couldn't since I needed a qb for week 1/2. Doctson is on the waivers and I want him, but I'm unsure who to drop for him right now.


What do you think?
JimHalpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 08:05 AM   #127
Brad22
old hand
 
Brad22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,695
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimHalpert View Post
14 teams, ppr, 6 pt pass td
QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, WR/RB/TE


1. (9) A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
2. (20) Todd Gurley (LAR - RB)
3. (37) DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR)
4. (48) Keenan Allen (LAC - WR)
5. (65) Ameer Abdullah (Det - RB)
6. (76) Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
7. (93) Mike Gillislee (NE - RB)
8. (104) Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)
9. (121) John Brown (Ari - WR)
10. (132) Corey Coleman (Cle - WR)
11. (149) Rex Burkhead (NE - RB)
12. (160) Jamaal Williams (GB - RB)
13. (177) Sam Bradford (Min - QB)
14. (188) Matt Prater (Det - K)
15. (205) Philadelphia (Phi - DEF)


Feel pretty good about this one. Liked the value of gill/reed. A bit concerned about RB overall and need Luck to be back sooner than later.

There were a couple of people I wanted to pick up late but couldn't since I needed a qb for week 1/2. Doctson is on the waivers and I want him, but I'm unsure who to drop for him right now.


What do you think?
You crushed this one. Rb is fine given the rest of your team.

Why are you trying to get Doctson - Reed insurance? He's been banged up all of training camp, and your WRs seem fine, considering you can only start 3 max.
Brad22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 09:37 AM   #128
Paul McSwizzle
Pooh-Bah
 
Paul McSwizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: but her emails
Posts: 5,433
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

10 team, PPR, 2QB, 3WR, TE, 2 W/R/T, D, 5 bench
auction style, $200 budget

I went:
David Johnson ($74)
Antonio Brown ($76)
Russell Wilson ($12)
Matt Ryan ($10)
Rex Burkehead ($1)
Michael Crabtree ($3)
Greg Olsen ($5)
Willie Snead ($2)
Bilal Powell ($2)
Kenny Britt ($2)
Martellus Bennett ($2)
Danny Woodhead ($6)
Theo Riddick ($1) [meh...]
Randall Cobb ($1)
Chris Hogan ($2)
Seattle ($1)
Paul McSwizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:39 AM   #129
Brad22
old hand
 
Brad22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,695
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul McSwizzle View Post
10 team, PPR, 2QB, 3WR, TE, 2 W/R/T, D, 5 bench
auction style, $200 budget

I went:
David Johnson ($74)
Antonio Brown ($76)
Russell Wilson ($12)
Matt Ryan ($10)
Rex Burkehead ($1)
Michael Crabtree ($3)
Greg Olsen ($5)
Willie Snead ($2)
Bilal Powell ($2)
Kenny Britt ($2)
Martellus Bennett ($2)
Danny Woodhead ($6)
Theo Riddick ($1) [meh...]
Randall Cobb ($1)
Chris Hogan ($2)
Seattle ($1)
Are there no RB slots?


It's a good team, but I don't know how you landed Crabtree, Olsen, and others for such ridiculously small amounts. Paid quite a bit for DJ and A. Brown, but the rest of your team makes up for it. Very cheap QBs for a 2 QB league.
Brad22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:50 AM   #130
Paul McSwizzle
Pooh-Bah
 
Paul McSwizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: but her emails
Posts: 5,433
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Sorry, there are 2 RB slots.

It's a very competitive league but the draft is always a bit weird. People tend to undervalue QBs and you can get players that go late for a bargain (Olsen). I'm not sure what happened with Crabtree; I think it was one of those odd situations that will sometimes occur in an auction where everyone assumes someone else will make the next bid. I definitely got lucky there.

These bargains are possible because people pay such huge sums early for the studs (Leveon also went for $76, Julio for $73, M Evans for $72 etc.) which you would think means the optimal strategy is to sit back on top tier guys and build a team full of 2nd tier guys that you get at a discount. However, I believe you need to have elite players to win a championship, particularly as there are relatively few guys who are "sure bets" on draft day to still be reliable starters come playoff time. I think this concept has been absorbed by essentially everyone in the league, though, so maybe it is correct to adjust somehow. Still thinking about what that adjustment should look like.
Paul McSwizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:46 PM   #131
Brad22
old hand
 
Brad22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,695
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul McSwizzle View Post
so maybe it is correct to adjust somehow. Still thinking about what that adjustment should look like.

If that top guys are costing way above what they should, just means you avoid them and gets tons of value from the guys below that tier and build a strong team. If you save on certain guys, it allows you to overspend a little later if there are guys you want and have a full roster with good players, instead of top players, and then total scrubs to fill out your team. The exception being that you find a lot of undervalued players/sleepers, and you acquire a good amount of them, but thats not always easy, when you've blown your budget. If you can do it, that strategy can work.

Some may disagree, but that's what I do if the top players all exceed what their expected price by a large amount. I'd rather take the values up front, and then play around with an excess and mildy overspend later to amass max talent to fill the roster.

In your case, it didn't matter since you got great players for dirt cheap.
Brad22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 04:34 PM   #132
JimHalpert
Howlpert
 
JimHalpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Beating up John Cena
Posts: 48,401
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad22 View Post
You crushed this one. Rb is fine given the rest of your team.

Why are you trying to get Doctson - Reed insurance? He's been banged up all of training camp, and your WRs seem fine, considering you can only start 3 max.
yeah thats a good point. I'm just thinking thats an offense with a lot of new targets to dish out and he was so good at TCU. But I can always grab him if he started grabbing targets out of the gate.
JimHalpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:23 PM   #133
Malice's Attorney
veteran
 
Malice's Attorney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,675
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatsauce View Post
Looks like 3 did the best to me, 2 did ok too. Lol at the guy that started RB/RB/RB/QB in a YPL.
I was 2, agree 3 is best. My team just seems so old.
Malice's Attorney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:24 PM   #134
Malice's Attorney
veteran
 
Malice's Attorney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,675
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Just finished a YPL $100 auction
Qb/2rb/3wr/0flex/standard scoring.

This one was fun, don't love my team, but curious to see how you guys rank them, I only do 1-2 auctions/year so not my specialty.

Malice's Attorney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:36 PM   #135
mutigers
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mutigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,554
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs3 View Post
I think I hate this team. Much riskier than most teams I draft and did things I almost never do, like take an early round QB. This was alive in person draft so some picks were just absurd.
12 teams, PPR, 6 pt pass TDs. QB/2RB/2WR/TE/flex
I had #8 pick. (Available guys I considered taking there)

1. Mike Evans
2. Michael Thomas (Gronk, Howard)
3. Kareem Hunt (Hyde, Hopkins, Powell)
4. Drew Brees (Keenan)
5. Martavis Bryant (Tyreke Hill, Woodhead, Tate)
6. Ameer Abdullah (Gore, Eifert, Decker)
7. Devante Parker (Garcon, Tevin Coleman, Ingram)
8. Terrance West (Henry, Rawls)
9. James White (Stewart)
10. Darren McFadden
11. Tedd Ginn
12. CJ Prosise
13. Vance McDonald
14. Giants D
15. K

QB - Brees
RB - Hunt/Abdullah
WR - Evans/Michael Thomas
TE - V.McDonald
FLX - M.Bryant
BENCH - D.Parker, West, McFadden, J.White, Ginn, Prosise


Is there any way my RB's can not suck enough to be a playoff contender?
I actually think this is a very strong team except for the gaping hole at tight end...12 teamers are tough on tight ends this year you can get left out in the cold if only a couple people roster backups. To me there is a decent drop in wide receivers after Thomas so getting two guys in that tier is really good in Ppr imo. Might have gone Ingram or Coleman over Abdullah tho not a huge fan of his but we will see . I got stuck with him in ppr myself as rb3 . Him or west as rb 2 in ppr seems very dicey but I think there are usually some high floor backs you can find once zeke comes back in ppr who catch passes

Last edited by mutigers; 09-04-2017 at 05:42 PM.
mutigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #136
Crazy Joe Davola
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,647
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Please rate my draft.....12 teams, non PPR. 2 RBs, 3 WRs and a flex. Guys in parentheses were picked after.

10. Ezekiel Elliott (Melvin Gordon, A.J. Green, Jay Ajayi)

15. Todd Gurley (Jordan Howard, Brandin Cooks, DeMarco Murray)

34. Golden Tate (Tom Brady, Dalvin Cook, Kelvin Benjamin)

39. Davante Adams (Drew Brees, Keenan Adams, Christian McCaffrey)

58. Pierre Garcon (DeVante Parker, Sammy Watkins, Matt Ryan)

63. Brandon Marshall (Mark Ingram, Frank Gore, Russell Wilson)

82. Paul Perkins (Donte Moncrief, Chris Hogan, Eddie Lacy)

87. Kirk Cousins (Randall Cobb, Cam Newton, Dak Prescott)

106. Thomas Rawls (Zay Jones, Giovani Bernard, Jordan Matthews)

111. Corey Coleman (Tedd Ginn, James White, John Brown)

130. Derrick Henry (Samaje Perine, Austin Hooper, Jamaal Charles)

135. Wendell Smallwood (Josh Doctson, Justin Tucker, Jason Witten)

154. Cameron Brate (Eric Ebron)
Crazy Joe Davola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 09:28 PM   #137
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 33,411
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

PPR Keeper league rb/rb/wr/wr/flex

I draft out of the 10 and kept Howard with a 10th and Murray with a 3rd. I think I crushed, we get an IR spot which explains Edelman.

Thoughts?

1. (10) A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
2. (15) Kareem Hunt (KC - RB) (over Fournette, Dez, Hilton)
3. (34) DeMarco Murray  (Ten - RB)
4. (39) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR) (over Brees, Olsen)
5. (58) Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
6. (63) Tyler Eifert (Cin - TE) (over Sanders, Marshall, Adams)
7. (82) Corey Coleman (Cle - WR)
8. (87) Chris Hogan (NE - WR)
9. (106) Alvin Kamara (NO - RB)
10. (111) Jordan Howard  (Chi - RB)
11. (130) Houston (Hou - DEF)
12. (135) Carson Wentz (Phi - QB)
13. (154) Kevin White (Chi - WR)
14. (159) Julian Edelman (NE - WR)
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 09:36 PM   #138
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 33,411
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Joe Davola View Post
Please rate my draft.....12 teams, non PPR. 2 RBs, 3 WRs and a flex. Guys in parentheses were picked after.

10. Ezekiel Elliott (Melvin Gordon, A.J. Green, Jay Ajayi)

15. Todd Gurley (Jordan Howard, Brandin Cooks, DeMarco Murray)

34. Golden Tate (Tom Brady, Dalvin Cook, Kelvin Benjamin)

39. Davante Adams (Drew Brees, Keenan Adams, Christian McCaffrey)

58. Pierre Garcon (DeVante Parker, Sammy Watkins, Matt Ryan)

63. Brandon Marshall (Mark Ingram, Frank Gore, Russell Wilson)

82. Paul Perkins (Donte Moncrief, Chris Hogan, Eddie Lacy)

87. Kirk Cousins (Randall Cobb, Cam Newton, Dak Prescott)

106. Thomas Rawls (Zay Jones, Giovani Bernard, Jordan Matthews)

111. Corey Coleman (Tedd Ginn, James White, John Brown)

130. Derrick Henry (Samaje Perine, Austin Hooper, Jamaal Charles)

135. Wendell Smallwood (Josh Doctson, Justin Tucker, Jason Witten)

154. Cameron Brate (Eric Ebron)
I like it!
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:09 PM   #139
Wheatsauce
Pooh-Bah
 
Wheatsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm one of the bad ones, aren't I?
Posts: 4,361
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Joe Davola View Post
Please rate my draft.....12 teams, non PPR. 2 RBs, 3 WRs and a flex. Guys in parentheses were picked after.

10. Ezekiel Elliott (Melvin Gordon, A.J. Green, Jay Ajayi)

15. Todd Gurley (Jordan Howard, Brandin Cooks, DeMarco Murray)

34. Golden Tate (Tom Brady, Dalvin Cook, Kelvin Benjamin)

39. Davante Adams (Drew Brees, Keenan Adams, Christian McCaffrey)

58. Pierre Garcon (DeVante Parker, Sammy Watkins, Matt Ryan)

63. Brandon Marshall (Mark Ingram, Frank Gore, Russell Wilson)

82. Paul Perkins (Donte Moncrief, Chris Hogan, Eddie Lacy)

87. Kirk Cousins (Randall Cobb, Cam Newton, Dak Prescott)

106. Thomas Rawls (Zay Jones, Giovani Bernard, Jordan Matthews)

111. Corey Coleman (Tedd Ginn, James White, John Brown)

130. Derrick Henry (Samaje Perine, Austin Hooper, Jamaal Charles)

135. Wendell Smallwood (Josh Doctson, Justin Tucker, Jason Witten)

154. Cameron Brate (Eric Ebron)
The bad news is that I'm pretty sure this is the worst draft I've seen by a poster in this thread so far

I like the Cousins, Rawls and Henry picks (though I would've picked Henry over Rawls so great job getting him 2 rounds later), but other than that Zeke is the only one that is even defensible imo.

The good news is since I said that you are now destined to win your league

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
PPR Keeper league rb/rb/wr/wr/flex

I draft out of the 10 and kept Howard with a 10th and Murray with a 3rd. I think I crushed, we get an IR spot which explains Edelman.

Thoughts?

1. (10) A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
2. (15) Kareem Hunt (KC - RB) (over Fournette, Dez, Hilton)
3. (34) DeMarco Murray  (Ten - RB)
4. (39) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR) (over Brees, Olsen)
5. (58) Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
6. (63) Tyler Eifert (Cin - TE) (over Sanders, Marshall, Adams)
7. (82) Corey Coleman (Cle - WR)
8. (87) Chris Hogan (NE - WR)
9. (106) Alvin Kamara (NO - RB)
10. (111) Jordan Howard  (Chi - RB)
11. (130) Houston (Hou - DEF)
12. (135) Carson Wentz (Phi - QB)
13. (154) Kevin White (Chi - WR)
14. (159) Julian Edelman (NE - WR)
Solid. I think I go Dez over Hunt, especially since you already have 2 RBs, and I def don't like the Ryan pick at all, but other than that seems pretty good.

Coleman maybe a bit early but hard to say in a keeper league, maybe not. Don't like the Houston D pick much either but whatevs, doubt there was much left at that point.
Wheatsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:33 PM   #140
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 33,411
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Yeah Dez vs Hunt was just a keeper decision. Bit of equity that Hunt can be a top 5 player next year so taking him there has keeper value.
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 11:30 PM   #141
housenuts
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
housenuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Come With Me If You Want To Lift
Posts: 31,665
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

First Time Auctioner

12-team standard. I think it's ok, but not great. Think it was first time auctioning for everyone in the league. Seemed like everyone was overpaying early.

1. (26) Mike Evans (TB - WR) $56
2. (31) Mason Crosby (GB - K) $1
3. (37) Drew Brees (NO - QB) $21
4. (53) Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE) $36
5. (59) Amari Cooper (Oak - WR) $33
6. (60) Dalvin Cook (Min - RB) $24
7. (67) Eddie Lacy (Sea - RB) $6
8. (79) Minnesota (Min - DEF) $1
9. (95) Emmanuel Sanders (Den - WR) $9
10. (123) Matt Forte (NYJ - RB) $6
11. (137) Theo Riddick (Det - RB) $2
12. (139) Darren Sproles (Phi - RB) $3
13. (146) Marvin Jones Jr. (Det - WR) $1
14. (160) Kevin White (Chi - WR) $1
housenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 11:55 PM   #142
xnbomb
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,056
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

depending on what type of league that is, I think you killed that auction.
xnbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:30 AM   #143
gostatego
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,745
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

12 team PPR 2QB/2RB/3WR/FLEX/TE. #10 for me

10. McCoy (Jordy, Brees, Zeke, Matty Ice)
15. Devonta (Mevlin, Howard, Thomas, Jay, Gronk)
34. Mariota (Fournette, Pryor, Hunt, Hyde)
39. Cam (Fitz, Keenan, Cook)
58. Tate (Benjamin, Olsen)
63. AROB (Crowder, Landry, Bryant, Parker)
82. Sammy (Maclin, DJAX, Moncrief)
87. Tevin (Abdullah, Decker, Hogan, Theilen)
106. Duke (Lacy, West, Forte)
111. Tyrell Williams (Burkhead, Snead, Britt)
130. James White
135. Ebron
154. Funches
159. Jamaal Williams
178. Perine
183. Texans
Malcolm Mitchell
Prater

Felt pretty good about it. Strong QBs and RBs servicable WRs
gostatego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:35 AM   #144
mgv1208
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 550
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

.5 ppr auction 10tm
1 keeper (I kept DJ for $52) $200 budget. Misclicked on gio meant to click D Henry
How'd I do?

QB Andy Dalton $1
RB David Johnson $52
RB Ezekiel Elliott. $37
WR Emmanuel Sanders $4
WR Sammy Watkins $10
TE Jordan Reed $20
FLEX Jay Ajayi $47
D/ST Jaguars D/ST $1
K Wil Lutz $1
BE Pierre Garcon $5
BE Allen Robinson $10
BE Kyle Rudolph $7
BE Giovani Bernard $1
BE Darren Sproles $2
BE Corey Davis $1
BE Jamaal Charles $1

Last edited by mgv1208; 09-05-2017 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Readability
mgv1208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:32 AM   #145
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 33,411
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by housenuts View Post
First Time Auctioner

12-team standard. I think it's ok, but not great. Think it was first time auctioning for everyone in the league. Seemed like everyone was overpaying early.

1. (26) Mike Evans (TB - WR) $56
2. (31) Mason Crosby (GB - K) $1
3. (37) Drew Brees (NO - QB) $21
4. (53) Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE) $36
5. (59) Amari Cooper (Oak - WR) $33
6. (60) Dalvin Cook (Min - RB) $24
7. (67) Eddie Lacy (Sea - RB) $6
8. (79) Minnesota (Min - DEF) $1
9. (95) Emmanuel Sanders (Den - WR) $9
10. (123) Matt Forte (NYJ - RB) $6
11. (137) Theo Riddick (Det - RB) $2
12. (139) Darren Sproles (Phi - RB) $3
13. (146) Marvin Jones Jr. (Det - WR) $1
14. (160) Kevin White (Chi - WR) $1
Only thing I don't like is spending more than $2 on dudes like Forte and Lacy. I think there are 2$ guys I like more. But seems quite good otherwise.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mgv1208 View Post
.5 ppr auction 10tm
1 keeper (I kept DJ for $52) $200 budget. Misclicked on gio meant to click D Henry
How'd I do?

QB Andy Dalton $1
RB David Johnson $52
RB Ezekiel Elliott. $37
WR Emmanuel Sanders $4
WR Sammy Watkins $10
TE Jordan Reed $20
FLEX Jay Ajayi $47
D/ST Jaguars D/ST $1
K Wil Lutz $1
BE Pierre Garcon $5
BE Allen Robinson $10
BE Kyle Rudolph $7
BE Giovani Bernard $1
BE Darren Sproles $2
BE Corey Davis $1
BE Jamaal Charles $1
Seems amazing given that you'll be able to keep either Corey Davis for $1 for Zeke for $37.
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:17 AM   #146
VanceAce
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 233
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

12-Team Standard: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex

Starters:
Cam Newton, Car*QB
Le'Veon Bell, Pit*RB
Christian McCaffrey, Car*RB
Keenan Allen, LAC*WR
Kelvin Benjamin, Car*WR
Jack Doyle, Ind*TE
Kareem Hunt, KC*RB

Bench:
Eric Decker, Ten*WR
Donte Moncrief, Ind*WR**Q
Chris Hogan, NE*WR
Ben Roethlisberger, Pit*QB
Marvin Jones, Det*WR
Carson Palmer, Ari*QB
Dion Lewis, NE*RB

Feel like I might be a little too dependent on CAR, this year, but what do ya think?
VanceAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:07 AM   #147
housenuts
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
housenuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Come With Me If You Want To Lift
Posts: 31,665
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
Only thing I don't like is spending more than $2 on dudes like Forte and Lacy. I think there are 2$ guys I like more. But seems quite good otherwise.
I was very weak on RB. I should've clicked it back a few more times on Kareem Hunt instead of bailing out and overspending on Lacy and Forte.

thanks rafiki!
housenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:07 AM   #148
akkopower1
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 116
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

12 team, no ppr, qb,2rb,2wr,te,flex,d,k, i drafted first.


Dj
rodgers
cooks
crabtree
reed
sanders
blount
jacquizz rodgers
perine
randall cobb
sproles
johnathon williams
latavius murray
charcandrick west
jeremy langford

I didnt take kickers or D, ill waiver them weekly
akkopower1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:11 AM   #149
falldown
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,733
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostatego View Post
12 team PPR 2QB/2RB/3WR/FLEX/TE. #10 for me

10. McCoy (Jordy, Brees, Zeke, Matty Ice)
15. Devonta (Mevlin, Howard, Thomas, Jay, Gronk)
34. Mariota (Fournette, Pryor, Hunt, Hyde)
39. Cam (Fitz, Keenan, Cook)
58. Tate (Benjamin, Olsen)
63. AROB (Crowder, Landry, Bryant, Parker)
82. Sammy (Maclin, DJAX, Moncrief)
87. Tevin (Abdullah, Decker, Hogan, Theilen)
106. Duke (Lacy, West, Forte)
111. Tyrell Williams (Burkhead, Snead, Britt)
130. James White
135. Ebron
154. Funches
159. Jamaal Williams
178. Perine
183. Texans
Malcolm Mitchell
Prater

Felt pretty good about it. Strong QBs and RBs servicable WRs
You need to start 2 QBs and you only drafted 2?
Are you just going to lose the two bye weeks?
Cam making it to the 4th round of this format is pretty crazy.
Overall good, but get a bye week QB somehow, IMO.
falldown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:12 AM   #150
falldown
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,733
Re: RATE MY DRAFT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkopower1 View Post
12 team, no ppr, qb,2rb,2wr,te,flex,d,k, i drafted first.


Dj
rodgers
cooks
crabtree
reed
sanders
blount
jacquizz rodgers
perine
randall cobb
sproles
johnathon williams
latavius murray
charcandrick west
jeremy langford

I didnt take kickers or D, ill waiver them weekly
I would prefer a kicker and a D to the two guys I bolded, since they are no longer playing in the NFL, IMO.
falldown is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online