Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Fantasy Sports Discussion of Fantasy Football, Fantasy Baseball, Fantasy Basketball and Fantasy Hockey.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2017, 11:52 PM   #9851
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

I mean, can I get 1 catch please...lololol
NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:54 PM   #9852
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 36,220
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDfan View Post
I mean, can I get 1 catch please...lololol
Literally the only way this could be funnier is if you also had Jeffrey going right now
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:00 AM   #9853
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
Literally the only way this could be funnier is if you also had Jeffrey going right now
Omg, hilarious
NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:02 AM   #9854
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

I also need 5.5 from Crabtree to ship another league...
NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:14 AM   #9855
Rawlz517
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Team SirKillsALot
Posts: 57,959
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

inb4 Crabtree gets a catch

Spoiler:
Rawlz517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:15 AM   #9856
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 36,220
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Sick part is Ertz may still fall short. The tease. Foles just so bad.
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:22 AM   #9857
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 36,220
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

lol every time the Eagles get the ball back, Foles grabs a hand full of monkey feces and hurls it against the bars of his cage
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:31 AM   #9858
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

The percentage of runs and short screens this half is unreal
NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:32 AM   #9859
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 36,220
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

And now another Eagles drive.

Here comes feces...
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:37 AM   #9860
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Holy ****
NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:40 AM   #9861
Rawlz517
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Team SirKillsALot
Posts: 57,959
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

So a bomb to Cooper to set up a tying FG then Ertz wins it in OT for maximum rustlage?
Rawlz517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:45 AM   #9862
Rawlz517
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Team SirKillsALot
Posts: 57,959
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

SIGNIFICANT TO SOME
Rawlz517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:45 AM   #9863
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:46 AM   #9864
Rawlz517
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Team SirKillsALot
Posts: 57,959
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

lol that was meant for the GDT.

GG NDfan. Happy I got a small sweat.
Rawlz517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:49 AM   #9865
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlz517 View Post
GG NDfan. Happy I got a small sweat.
Thx, GG indeed!
NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 11:32 AM   #9866
Toerazor
old hand
 
Toerazor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posts: 1,919
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthekuta View Post
All of the talk leading up to these decisions made it seem like i didn't have to keep a kicker so I dropped my kicker for Kaepernick. There were several posts by Rafiki and others that teams would not have to carry a K into the offseason. If I had known i had to keep a kicker, i would have just kept Lutz but movieman picked him up. Can i get him back?
I don't think I am going to be able to get him back for you since it was your mistake. But please drop someone and pick up a kicker. Also you need to have a defense too if you don't have one. If yahoo wont let you drop and add the players let me know and I can go in and manually do it.
Toerazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 11:52 AM   #9867
movieman2g
Script*****
 
movieman2g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: falling with style
Posts: 16,478
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

well, then can i get elliot back? he's who i dropped when i thought we didnt need kickers either, and then picked up lutz when we had to.
movieman2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:52 PM   #9868
bthekuta
grinder
 
bthekuta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 684
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toerazor View Post
I don't think I am going to be able to get him back for you since it was your mistake. But please drop someone and pick up a kicker. Also you need to have a defense too if you don't have one. If yahoo wont let you drop and add the players let me know and I can go in and manually do it.
**** you. How is it my "mistake" when there was no rule and Rafiki and others were all making it seem like you did not have to carry a K and Def into the offseason? We did not even have a vote on this and instead your corrupt ass just went ahead and made an asinine ruling.

That being said, please drop whoever I picked up to drop my kicker and defense and give me whatever defense and Jake Elliott.
bthekuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:54 PM   #9869
bthekuta
grinder
 
bthekuta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 684
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieman2g View Post
well, then can i get elliot back? he's who i dropped when i thought we didnt need kickers either, and then picked up lutz when we had to.
Yeah - I knew it wasn't just me. The commish has no control over this league. You can just keep lutz or you can trade me lutz for elliott. I don't care.
bthekuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 07:34 PM   #9870
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 36,220
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Kuta I believe if you had dressed 5 or 6 kickers, you would have beaten Steerboys in the playoffs. Your disgraceful playoff showing shouldn't be taken out on Razor. He's a good dude and does a lot for the league. You can mistreat Rawlz (sometimes), but Razor is far too beloved to berate.

Let's put the kicker talk in perspective.
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 09:24 PM   #9871
bthekuta
grinder
 
bthekuta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 684
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
Kuta I believe if you had dressed 5 or 6 kickers, you would have beaten Steerboys in the playoffs. Your disgraceful playoff showing shouldn't be taken out on Razor. He's a good dude and does a lot for the league. You can mistreat Rawlz (sometimes), but Razor is far too beloved to berate.

Let's put the kicker talk in perspective.
I need to create some new conflicts as I truly enjoy watching Rawlz annihilate WW in his posts.
bthekuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 09:44 PM   #9872
Rawlz517
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Team SirKillsALot
Posts: 57,959
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthekuta View Post
**** you. How is it my "mistake" when there was no rule and Rafiki and others were all making it seem like you did not have to carry a K and Def into the offseason? We did not even have a vote on this and instead your corrupt ass just went ahead and made an asinine ruling.



That being said, please drop whoever I picked up to drop my kicker and defense and give me whatever defense and Jake Elliott.


It had literally just been mentioned ITT and instead of sneaking clarification, you decided to pull at angle like you always do. This is 100% your mistake. You dropped your D/K in an attempt to get first crack at the people you wanted to stash thinking that in the event TR ruled this way, you’d get them back. Everybody in this league that has experienced the **** you pull knows it. Sorry your angle attempt backfired.
Rawlz517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:24 PM   #9873
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlz517 View Post
It had literally just been mentioned ITT and instead of sneaking clarification, you decided to pull at angle like you always do. This is 100% your mistake. You dropped your D/K in an attempt to get first crack at the people you wanted to stash thinking that in the event TR ruled this way, you’d get them back. Everybody in this league that has experienced the **** you pull knows it. Sorry your angle attempt backfired.
Agree
NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:10 AM   #9874
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 36,220
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Kuta's angles are what make it fun. Every league needs angleshooting lawyer who is upset in the first round. It's the spice of life!
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:57 AM   #9875
NDfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,942
Re: NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Dynasty League $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
Kuta's angles are what make it fun. Every league needs angleshooting lawyer who is upset in the first round. It's the spice of life!
lol, also agree
NDfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online