Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Fantasy Sports Discussion of Fantasy Football, Fantasy Baseball, Fantasy Basketball and Fantasy Hockey.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2020, 05:45 PM   #76
g-bebe
because robots are strong
 
g-bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,668
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

RoJo seems right I think too.
g-bebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:34 PM   #77
Gustafson26
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: WNY
Posts: 525
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Well AJ is probably going to be out so my decision is that much easier
Gustafson26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:49 PM   #78
movieman2g
Script*****
 
movieman2g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: falling with style
Posts: 16,938
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

PPR, need 1 WR, 1 RB, and 1 flex

Ingram vs HOU
Dobbins vs HOU
Preston Williams vs NYJ
Jeudy vs PIT
Hurst vs DAL
I guess Gage vs DAL

Leaning Ingram over Dobbins for volume, and Preston and Jeudy assuming Parker/Sutton are limited/out. But the ATL/DAL game should be a shootout

I'm also facing Chubb and Boyd, so already pretty in the hole. Dobbins maybe for the upside? Which would be a lot of rookies to start
movieman2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 12:40 AM   #79
g-bebe
because robots are strong
 
g-bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,668
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieman2g View Post
PPR, need 1 WR, 1 RB, and 1 flex

Ingram vs HOU
Dobbins vs HOU
Preston Williams vs NYJ
Jeudy vs PIT
Hurst vs DAL
I guess Gage vs DAL

Leaning Ingram over Dobbins for volume, and Preston and Jeudy assuming Parker/Sutton are limited/out. But the ATL/DAL game should be a shootout

I'm also facing Chubb and Boyd, so already pretty in the hole. Dobbins maybe for the upside? Which would be a lot of rookies to start
Flipping a coin I think on the Bal RB's. Probably favour Ingram I think but just a hunch. Then I'd probably go Gage and Jeudy.
g-bebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 01:19 AM   #80
tarheels2222
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,754
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

I don't have a clue, but everything seems like a toss up. If I had to settle now, I guess I'd go

Ingram (TD regression in his favor?)
Williams (likely no Parker)
And then I guess Gage, but don't expect 12 targets again. Hurst could be sneaky.
tarheels2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:57 PM   #81
jh12547
Pooh-Bah
 
jh12547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,011
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Which Steelers RB vs Denver in .5ppr?

Conner practiced fully today and has no injury designation. Of course Iím just worried about him sucking. Lucky I handcuffed Snell
jh12547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #82
stevepa
Pooh-Bah
 
stevepa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,812
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Full PPR pick 1 flex (order is how I'm leaning)

Mike Williams vs KC
Corey Davis vs JAX
Deandre Swift @ GB
Brandin Cooks vs BAL (near 0% chance I go with Cooks...)
stevepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:31 PM   #83
tarheels2222
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,754
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh12547 View Post
Which Steelers RB vs Denver in .5ppr?

Conner practiced fully today and has no injury designation. Of course Iím just worried about him sucking. Lucky I handcuffed Snell
Conner.
tarheels2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:31 PM   #84
tarheels2222
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,754
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepa View Post
Full PPR pick 1 flex (order is how I'm leaning)

Mike Williams vs KC
Corey Davis vs JAX
Deandre Swift @ GB
Brandin Cooks vs BAL (near 0% chance I go with Cooks...)
Probably fair order.
tarheels2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 06:24 PM   #85
rafiki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rafiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 37,630
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheels2222 View Post
Just got an update saying Godwin wasn't at practice this morning and he's a big question mark heading into Sunday.

Probably best to roll Chubb and Mixon tonight. I think I still like Mixon over Allen, even though I don't like either lol. I expect the Chargers to try to grind it out against KC. They'll still lose, but the game will probably be a little bit closer than expected as they try to ball control.

But sure, Allen could definitely have a nice game.

I do think Mixon, DJM, and Slayton are locks, and your last decision is Mixon/Allen unless you're super concerned about Slayton coming back down to Earth against da Bears.
went with Mixon and Chubb. Mixon can eat my balls.
rafiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 07:38 PM   #86
TomHimself
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TomHimself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oooohhh Kill'em
Posts: 10,252
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

leans are in bold

PPR Pick 2 (keenans all but locked in, cant decide between other 3)
Keenan vs KC
Sammy @chargers
Mike Will vs KC
John Brown @Mia

PPR Pick 1
Engram @chicago
Fant @pitt (maybe no Sutton again)

PPR Pick 1
Gronk vs Car (no Godwin, maybe they force feed him more in a bounceback week?)
Logan Thomas @arizona

PPr pick 1
Mckinnon @jets
Tevin @jets
Gore vs SF
Gaskin vs Buff
TomHimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:35 PM   #87
5 south
Pooh-Bah
 
5 south's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,799
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

I agree with all of the above
5 south is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:38 PM   #88
5 south
Pooh-Bah
 
5 south's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,799
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepa View Post
Full PPR pick 1 flex (order is how I'm leaning)

Mike Williams vs KC
Corey Davis vs JAX
Deandre Swift @ GB
Brandin Cooks vs BAL (near 0% chance I go with Cooks...)
I probably put Swift over Davis but give Williams the nod after his target share last week.
This Henderson kid on Jax looks legit, could see 2017 Corey Davis on Sunday.
5 south is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:49 PM   #89
renodoc
Casino Olympics Champion
 
renodoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The old guy always has it.
Posts: 8,357
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Bench 1 1.25 PPR

Diontae vs DEN
Kupp @ PHI
Paris vs MIN
Galllup vs ATL
renodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:58 PM   #90
5 south
Pooh-Bah
 
5 south's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,799
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by renodoc View Post
Bench 1 1.25 PPR

Diontae vs DEN
Kupp @ PHI
Paris vs MIN
Galllup vs ATL
Probably bench Parris
He's the only guy that hasn't proven he can do it back to back weeks and don't know if he has a higher ceiling than any of the other guys that makes him where the risk in week 2.
Ultimately between him and Diontae
5 south is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:05 PM   #91
renodoc
Casino Olympics Champion
 
renodoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The old guy always has it.
Posts: 8,357
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 south View Post
Probably bench Parris
He's the only guy that hasn't proven he can do it back to back weeks and don't know if he has a higher ceiling than any of the other guys that makes him where the risk in week 2.
Ultimately between him and Diontae
MIN pass D looks soooo bad tho. So juicy.
renodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:13 PM   #92
5 south
Pooh-Bah
 
5 south's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,799
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by renodoc View Post
MIN pass D looks soooo bad tho. So juicy.
It's a tough spot for sure
5 south is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 01:13 AM   #93
Melkerson
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,125
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

1 pt PPR, pick one for flex

S. Miller vs CAR
T. Cohen vs NYG
Melkerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:25 AM   #94
tarheels2222
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,754
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Miller with Godwin likely out.
tarheels2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:26 AM   #95
tarheels2222
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,754
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by renodoc View Post
Bench 1 1.25 PPR

Diontae vs DEN
Kupp @ PHI
Paris vs MIN
Galllup vs ATL
I think Diontae and Kupp are must starts.

Parris is probably the bench, but I could also be on board with Gallup. But this could certainly be the week he gives you 6 for 120 and a TD or two. Atl defense is bad. But tough to know which receiver will go off each week for Dallas.
tarheels2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:15 PM   #96
Cpt.Hawk
enthusiast
 
Cpt.Hawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Order of Scraps Disposal
Posts: 72
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

I went heavy on receivers and only drafted connor and had drake as a keeper.

I managed get benny pretty cheap tho


I feel like it's a coinflip? I assume both see the field at some point and they roll with whoever looks better on their first few touches, connor may also injure himself walking onto the field.

I had Burrow and Boyd on tnf and have a 25 point lead over his mixon/landry but am facing a a few heavy hitters + i have a couple potential busts in my lineup this week so i think im aiming for the higher floor.

I guess higher floor is snell bc even if conor is healthy they prob keep him on snap count + snell has the hotter hand recently?

edit- .25 ppr so w/e
Cpt.Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:19 PM   #97
movieman2g
Script*****
 
movieman2g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: falling with style
Posts: 16,938
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieman2g View Post
PPR, need 1 WR, 1 RB, and 1 flex

Ingram vs HOU
Dobbins vs HOU
Preston Williams vs NYJ
Jeudy vs PIT
Hurst vs DAL
I guess Gage vs DAL

Leaning Ingram over Dobbins for volume, and Preston and Jeudy assuming Parker/Sutton are limited/out. But the ATL/DAL game should be a shootout

I'm also facing Chubb and Boyd, so already pretty in the hole. Dobbins maybe for the upside? Which would be a lot of rookies to start
So...I also have OJ Howard, who should see more targets with Godwin out. OJ's definitely a better receiver than Miller or Watson, and Brady likes his TEs? Too FPS?
movieman2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:40 PM   #98
tarheels2222
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,754
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Fuller or McLaurin in PPR?
tarheels2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:42 PM   #99
tarheels2222
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,754
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieman2g View Post
So...I also have OJ Howard, who should see more targets with Godwin out. OJ's definitely a better receiver than Miller or Watson, and Brady likes his TEs? Too FPS?
It could work.
tarheels2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:43 PM   #100
tarheels2222
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,754
Re: 2020 Fantasy Football sit/start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Hawk View Post
I went heavy on receivers and only drafted connor and had drake as a keeper.

I managed get benny pretty cheap tho


I feel like it's a coinflip? I assume both see the field at some point and they roll with whoever looks better on their first few touches, connor may also injure himself walking onto the field.

I had Burrow and Boyd on tnf and have a 25 point lead over his mixon/landry but am facing a a few heavy hitters + i have a couple potential busts in my lineup this week so i think im aiming for the higher floor.

I guess higher floor is snell bc even if conor is healthy they prob keep him on snap count + snell has the hotter hand recently?

edit- .25 ppr so w/e
I think you have to go Conner. Donít bail on him yet. If heís healthy, I expect it to be more like 60/40 to 70/30 for him versus Snell.
tarheels2222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive