Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Theory General poker theory

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2018, 05:08 PM   #1
GrindBox
centurion
 
GrindBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 174
quick fun dumb quizz

curious of your answers to this quick quiz

HERO: btn RFI (steal) -45%
VILLAIN: bb call btn steal-30%
everything else villain is unknown

you are the btn and you need to choose what you think is the ideal cbet size given ranges and board texture

options
a.bet 33% ptsb
b.bet 55% ptsb
c.bet 75% ptsb


1. 348 (2suited)
2. tqk (rainbow)
3. tqk (2suited)
4. tqk (3flush)
5. aa2 (2suited)
6. ak4 (rainbow)
7. 567 (rainbow)
8. 679 (2 suited)
9. kt6 (2 suited)
10. jt4 (rainbow)

gl, hope to hear answers
GrindBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #2
Bob148
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bob148's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: takin it to the streets
Posts: 9,863
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

1. 348 (2suited) 2/3 pot
2. tqk (rainbow) pot
3. tqk (2suited) pot
4. tqk (3flush) 3/4 pot
5. aa2 (2suited) 2/3 pot
6. ak4 (rainbow) 2/3 pot
7. 567 (rainbow) 1/2 pot
8. 679 (2 suited) 1/2 pot
9. kt6 (2 suited) 2/3 pot
10. jt4 (rainbow) 3/4 pot
Bob148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:46 AM   #3
just_grindin
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,537
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindBox View Post
options
a.bet 33% ptsb
b.bet 55% ptsb
c.bet 75% ptsb


1. 348 (2suited)
2. tqk (rainbow)
3. tqk (2suited)
4. tqk (3flush)
5. aa2 (2suited)
6. ak4 (rainbow)
7. 567 (rainbow)
8. 679 (2 suited)
9. kt6 (2 suited)
10. jt4 (rainbow)

gl, hope to hear answers
1. 348 (2suited) a
2. tqk (rainbow) c
3. tqk (2suited) c
4. tqk (3flush) b
5. aa2 (2suited) a
6. ak4 (rainbow) a
7. 567 (rainbow) a
8. 679 (2 suited) a
9. kt6 (2 suited) b
10. jt4 (rainbow) b
just_grindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 08:10 PM   #4
Brokenstars
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Brokenstars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Check out my PGC!!!
Posts: 11,520
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

What is bb vs btn 3b %? (Or picture of his call range)
What is bb's fold to cbet otf?
What is bb's x/r % otf?

Stack depth?
Brokenstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 08:59 PM   #5
just_grindin
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,537
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenstars View Post
What is bb vs btn 3b %? (Or picture of his call range)
What is bb's fold to cbet otf?
What is bb's x/r % otf?

Stack depth?
Booo....just take the dumb quiz haha

:'-)
just_grindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:34 AM   #6
GrindBox
centurion
 
GrindBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 174
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindBox View Post
curious of your answers to this quick quiz

HERO: btn RFI (steal) -45%
VILLAIN: bb call btn steal-30%
everything else villain is unknown

you are the btn and you need to choose what you think is the ideal cbet size given ranges and board texture

options
a.bet 33% ptsb
b.bet 55% ptsb
c.bet 75% ptsb


1. 348 (2suited)
2. tqk (rainbow)
3. tqk (2suited)
4. tqk (3flush)
5. aa2 (2suited)
6. ak4 (rainbow)
7. 567 (rainbow)
8. 679 (2 suited)
9. kt6 (2 suited)
10. jt4 (rainbow)

gl, hope to hear answers
1. b
2. b
3. c
4. b
5. a
6. a
7. b
8. c
9. c
10.a

just my quick guestimates im sure im wrong with most of them lol
GrindBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:35 AM   #7
GrindBox
centurion
 
GrindBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 174
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenstars View Post
What is bb vs btn 3b %? (Or picture of his call range)
What is bb's fold to cbet otf?
What is bb's x/r % otf?

Stack depth?
brokenstars always trying to get fancy lmao
GrindBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:37 AM   #8
GrindBox
centurion
 
GrindBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 174
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob148 View Post
1. 348 (2suited) 2/3 pot
2. tqk (rainbow) pot
3. tqk (2suited) pot
4. tqk (3flush) 3/4 pot
5. aa2 (2suited) 2/3 pot
6. ak4 (rainbow) 2/3 pot
7. 567 (rainbow) 1/2 pot
8. 679 (2 suited) 1/2 pot
9. kt6 (2 suited) 2/3 pot
10. jt4 (rainbow) 3/4 pot
you never use 1/3rd?
GrindBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:58 PM   #9
Bob148
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bob148's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: takin it to the streets
Posts: 9,863
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

Not with full stacks in play.
Bob148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:19 PM   #10
robert_utk
veteran
 
robert_utk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ValueTown
Posts: 2,918
Re: quick fun dumb quizz

Personally I never go below 1/2 pot either. The math I have studied off the table would leave me quite out of my element with such a small bet size as that.
robert_utk is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online