Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

RPM Poker Sponsored Support Forum for RPM Poker: Longest-Tenured Merge Brand on 2+2

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 10:35 PM   #326
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

make HHs available via email...
LT22 is offline  
Old 10-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #327
AlbertoKnox
Pooh-Bah
 
AlbertoKnox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,676
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei Wah Du View Post
You know you can make an account without depositing or having any obligation to use it, right?
It's still BS. Why can't I see it without giving them information?

I'm only going to lie to them anyway before I see their games and software. I didn't do it because I wasn't in the mood to make an email address.

It's a suggestion, I'm worth 30-50k/year, there is realistically a .5% chance I'd leave stars for them. That 's a few hundred bucks to let me see their games without paying them a fake email, fake name, and fake whatever. Not to mention it's just an indication of how they operate, which is about all I need to know to stay away.
AlbertoKnox is offline  
Old 10-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #328
Lei Wah Du
centurion
 
Lei Wah Du's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Even uncertainty is uncertain...
Posts: 118
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoKnox View Post
I'm only going to lie to them anyway before I see their games and software. I didn't do it because I wasn't in the mood to make an email address.

It's a suggestion, I'm worth 30-50k/year, there is realistically a .5% chance I'd leave stars for them. That 's a few hundred bucks to let me see their games without paying them a fake email, fake name, and fake whatever. Not to mention it's just an indication of how they operate, which is about all I need to know to stay away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yUVgrmPY
Lei Wah Du is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 04:35 AM   #329
AlbertoKnox
Pooh-Bah
 
AlbertoKnox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,676
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei Wah Du View Post
Dude, I don't lie on accounts I'm going to put money into. But I also don't give real details to see if they have ****** games and software.

Song is appropriate anyway since there is nothing ironic in it.
AlbertoKnox is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 05:06 AM   #330
djo
.
 
djo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,368
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMSeth View Post
Djo,

Almost everything you've suggested are things we've suggested as well.

As far as the overlays go, be patient. As the tournament scene grows, so will the guarantees. To be fair (and candid), tournaments still have overlays, but if tournaments continue having overlays month after month, the network won't increase the prize pool, they'll decrease it.

As tournaments see increased entrants (and continue to see an increased number of players) the guarantees will grow in due course.

Best,
RPM Seth
seth this is a really long list i posted. do you have any eta on any of these?
djo is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #331
Lei Wah Du
centurion
 
Lei Wah Du's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Even uncertainty is uncertain...
Posts: 118
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Two things:

1) I play in Mini mode which has the chat window minimized. It would be good to still be able to have the chat bubbles show so I know when people are talking without having to open and close the chat box.

2) There needs to be a way to remember preferred table layouts. Going to mini mode and dragging tables around at the start of every session is a PITA.
Lei Wah Du is offline  
Old 10-25-2010, 06:48 PM   #332
RPMSeth
Deactivated Rep Account
 
RPMSeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: RPM Poker
Posts: 1,768
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by djo View Post
seth this is a really long list i posted. do you have any eta on any of these?
I don't have a timetable for you right now, but I can assure you that all of these things are being taken into consideration for a future release.
RPMSeth is offline  
Old 10-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #333
Invertible
old hand
 
Invertible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,348
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

The mac beta is almost perfect now. If only PT3 HUD worked for it then it would be truly perfect.

- Tables now tile properly
- The raise amount is now raise to and not raise by

maybe the only thing left is to change the slider so that it goes up and down by 1bb when you click it rather than zooming to one point, you should have to click and drag it to move your bet size alot
Invertible is offline  
Old 11-06-2010, 10:52 AM   #334
SANrider
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 54
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Two small suggestions about specific MTTs:

1) The 60 rebuy should be the same structure as the 33r IMO. The 60r is one of the biggest MTTs running on Merge and it only gives 3k in chips for a double rebuy while the 33r gives 6k. I lovelovelove the 33 but often skip the 60 simply because of this.

2) The 50k on Sunday almost plays like a turbo IMO. Since it's advertised as Merge's biggest tournament of the week, I would suggest adding in more blind levels like they have on Stars/FTP.

For example, right now it goes:

10/20
15/30
25/50
50/100
75/150
100/200

While something like this would be better:

10/20
15/30
20/40
25/50
30/60
40/80
50/100
etc, etc...
SANrider is offline  
Old 11-08-2010, 06:24 AM   #335
KidLover
journeyman
 
KidLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 206
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Is there any way to stop the client doing that annoying thing where it says "we have detected your client is running slow, and we have disabled animations" cos i always go and turn them back on instantly, and i'd prefer if the client would just leave it alone and not disable animations in the first place.
KidLover is offline  
Old 11-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #336
SANrider
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 54
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

^^^agreed

I just built a brand new desktop that should be waaaay fast enough to run animations. If it isn't then there is something seriously wrong w/ the software.
SANrider is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #337
Lei Wah Du
centurion
 
Lei Wah Du's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Even uncertainty is uncertain...
Posts: 118
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

When I timeout or disconnect OTB, then come back in, the software auto-sits me out until the BB again, causing me to lose hands that I've already paid for. Same thing in other positions although I obviously lose fewer.

I'm not sure if that's a function of the auto-wait for BB setting, but if so, there should be a way for the software to override that when youv'e already been in the game.

I also see my suggestion of "Raise to x" has been implemented. Difference-maker bonus, one time?
Lei Wah Du is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #338
CheckWat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 273
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei Wah Du View Post
When I timeout or disconnect OTB, then come back in, the software auto-sits me out until the BB again, causing me to lose hands that I've already paid for. Same thing in other positions although I obviously lose fewer.

I'm not sure if that's a function of the auto-wait for BB setting, but if so, there should be a way for the software to override that when youv'e already been in the game.

I also see my suggestion of "Raise to x" has been implemented. Difference-maker bonus, one time?
The raise to suggestion has been made about 10,000 times on here and they finally implemented it. We all get bonuses in not getting screwed when raising and 3betting!
CheckWat is offline  
Old 11-14-2010, 06:46 PM   #339
Highfish
adept
 
Highfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 814
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

I like to play SNG's, but it's nearly a mission impossible cause it takes an eternity till a SNG fills up.
How's about a SNG race or something like that. Maybe that helps to get them a bit popular.
Highfish is offline  
Old 11-15-2010, 03:06 PM   #340
RPMSeth
Deactivated Rep Account
 
RPMSeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: RPM Poker
Posts: 1,768
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfish View Post
I like to play SNG's, but it's nearly a mission impossible cause it takes an eternity till a SNG fills up.
How's about a SNG race or something like that. Maybe that helps to get them a bit popular.
The tournament scene is growing slowly - but still growing.

I like the idea of an SNG race... keep your eye out. Good suggestion!
RPMSeth is offline  
Old 11-25-2010, 04:43 PM   #341
Cadam11
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 53
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Add to the lobby being able to see your cashier amount and also VIP points and points accrued that day. Pretty much the way FTP has it. I looked through this thread to see if anyone suggested this but might have missed it.

Thanks
Cadam11 is offline  
Old 12-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #342
isukatpkr
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 766
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

When in a tournament in Mini mode, having a spot that shows what place you are, how many are left and avg chipstack in the same window as the tournament would be great.

Having to bring up the lobby to do this is too much work.
isukatpkr is offline  
Old 12-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #343
SANrider
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 54
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Ughh this software is so tilting. All of a sudden I can't 12 table w/o going into mini mode. And I have a 30" monitor that does 2560 x 1600 so that's absolutely absurd.

FWIW, I've never been able to tile 12 tables correctly. For whatever reason it always only uses like 2/3 of my monitor and forces it into mini mode. I had to use the grid which was slightly annoying, but at least it worked. Now when I go to settings it allows a maximum of 3 columns and up to 6 rows. WTF? Who has a monitor shaped that way?

Merge has been around for quite a while now and they've always had issues w/ tiling in their software. How can they not have figured it out after this long?
SANrider is offline  
Old 12-02-2010, 05:07 AM   #344
Invertible
old hand
 
Invertible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,348
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANrider View Post
Ughh this software is so tilting. All of a sudden I can't 12 table w/o going into mini mode. And I have a 30" monitor that does 2560 x 1600 so that's absolutely absurd.

FWIW, I've never been able to tile 12 tables correctly. For whatever reason it always only uses like 2/3 of my monitor and forces it into mini mode. I had to use the grid which was slightly annoying, but at least it worked. Now when I go to settings it allows a maximum of 3 columns and up to 6 rows. WTF? Who has a monitor shaped that way?

Merge has been around for quite a while now and they've always had issues w/ tiling in their software. How can they not have figured it out after this long?
Its fixed in the 5.0 beta available to download in the player admin and is actually going to be rolled out today i think
Invertible is offline  
Old 12-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #345
RPMSeth
Deactivated Rep Account
 
RPMSeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: RPM Poker
Posts: 1,768
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invertible View Post
Its fixed in the 5.0 beta available to download in the player admin and is actually going to be rolled out today i think
Yep, we're changing all of the DL links on the home page today as well so players can download the new 5.0 client. The Mac client is also available for download today
RPMSeth is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #346
isukatpkr
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 766
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add a highlight bet amount option.

Right now you have to double click the bet box for it to highlight it. Either make it so with one click it highlights the bet amount so you can change it, or make an option box to have it highlight the bet amount on the first click.

Also, when entering in bets under $1 after highlighting the box, you cant enter a decimal on the first keystrike, you have to either hit the decimal button twice, or enter 0.xx instead of .xx.

I bet $9 a few times into pots of $1 when i wanted to bet $.90 because of this and noticed quite a few people make crazy overbets on the flop that normally dont do stuff like that.

This is with the new 5.0 software
isukatpkr is offline  
Old 12-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #347
LT22
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,842
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

+1 the bet box sucks, I try to cbet $5 at 1/2 and always end up betting $45 b/c the $4 stays in front and I don't even notice
LT22 is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #348
PokerM3
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 40
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

I'd like to see more tables of HUSNG. As i see, at each limit there is only 1 table of NL Holdem husng which is below minimum IMHO. There should be at least 2.
PokerM3 is offline  
Old 12-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #349
AceofSpades
Pooh-Bah
 
AceofSpades's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,656
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Removal of the bad beat jackpot tables would be nice.

God the rake is so bad on those. If you start a table HU it's probably unbeatable if the game doesn't go soon.

I do like the site though, it's a little clunky, but still has some nice betting features.
AceofSpades is offline  
Old 12-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #350
RPMSeth
Deactivated Rep Account
 
RPMSeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: RPM Poker
Posts: 1,768
Re: RPM Poker Suggestion Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofSpades View Post
Removal of the bad beat jackpot tables would be nice.
I know for sure that this won't happen. People love the BBJ tables! The jackpot is close to 200k right now also.
RPMSeth is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive