Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Backgammon Forum hosted by Bill Robertie. Discussion of anything related to backgammon: strategy, problems, books, clubs, and tournaments.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2017, 06:25 PM   #1
jawon
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 49
501 Backgammon Problems July 2017

I was searching backgammon books online and saw '501 Backgammon Problems' for pre-order to be released July 2017? What if anything will
be different from the 2017 version to prior editions?
jawon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:25 AM   #2
Robertie
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,610
Re: 501 Backgammon Problems July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawon View Post
I was searching backgammon books online and saw '501 Backgammon Problems' for pre-order to be released July 2017? What if anything will
be different from the 2017 version to prior editions?
Yes. I went through the book and updated about 35 problems and explanations to conform with XG2 rollouts.
Robertie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:04 AM   #3
KellyRae
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 390
Re: 501 Backgammon Problems July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertie View Post
Yes. I went through the book and updated about 35 problems and explanations to conform with XG2 rollouts.
Has the revised edition been released yet? If not, any sense on timing?
KellyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:02 PM   #4
jjpregler
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 1,551
Re: 501 Backgammon Problems July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyRae View Post
Has the revised edition been released yet? If not, any sense on timing?
Yes, it has been released. I pre-ordered on Amazon and got my copy in the first week of August.
jjpregler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:00 PM   #5
KellyRae
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 390
Re: 501 Backgammon Problems July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjpregler View Post
Yes, it has been released. I pre-ordered on Amazon and got my copy in the first week of August.
Thx.
KellyRae is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online