Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Religion, God, and Theology Discussion of God, religion, faith, theology, and spirituality.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2019, 03:14 PM   #201
well named
poorly undertitled
 
well named's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: esse est coesse
Posts: 75,345
Re: Muslim Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by / / ///AutoZone View Post
are you saying you'd rather secure a future for people genealogically foreign that will (supposedly) maintain your abstract concepts over securing a future for your and your kin's posterity of whom don't share your abstract concepts? not sure if i read your post right. if so, you have successfully completed the course....
You are literally citing neo-nazi propaganda approvingly in this post. But yes, you ought to prioritize shared values over shared physical appearance and ancestry.
well named is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 03:16 PM   #202
Aaron W.
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 29,308
Re: Muslim Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by / / ///AutoZone View Post
how are whites oppressing blacks? maybe name a single law that discriminates against blacks.
Redlining was a real thing that happened that discriminates against blacks, and I've already cited it. The problems created don't just disappear because the law changed.

There is also evidence of mortgage discrimination that makes it more difficult and more expensive for minorities to obtain loans. This is a failure to enforce laws that were written to prevent this.
Aaron W. is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 03:18 PM   #203
Aaron W.
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 29,308
Re: Muslim Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by / / ///AutoZone View Post
whether it's hiring quotas, artificially raised sat scores, welfare, public housing, etc. what else should we be doing, to get the blacks to stop failing?
the best thing i can think of, is to cut off welfare, and end the 'war on poverty' est 1964
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa...mily_structure
Given the quality of your arguments and ideas thus far, I would simply posit that you probably aren't capable of solving anything related to racial issues.

Incidentally, please show me where the SAT scores have been artificially raised. As in, show me examples of students earning a 1400 SAT that were given a score greater than 1400 on account of their race. That's not how this stuff works.
Aaron W. is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 03:32 PM   #204
/ / ///AutoZone
grinder
 
/ / ///AutoZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: FRAM extra gaurd oil filters $3.77
Posts: 402
Re: Muslim Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron W. View Post
Please cite something. Your precise claim here is unclear.



On US soil? In the sense that half of the country's white people forced the other half of the country's white people into it. Also, this was done primarily through government intervention.



Irrelevant, unless you're claiming that this means something to present tense American racial relationships. Or perhaps conflating present tense human trafficking issues with the historical Atlantic slave trade, which are very different sorts of things. I can't really tell.



So... are you saying that "you" did black Americans a favor? I don't really understand your point here.



Hmmmmm.... "Naturally" what?



Hold on... Are you suggesting that black murder rates are a consequence of non-social constructs? Like biological constructs? Why else would this be "for the sake of argument"?
do i need to cite? the very fact alone that all slaves sold to whites were rounded up by other africans automatically brings us to an equal footing. then you account for all of the slaves that were sold to the arab world. around 300x what the u.s. took.

yes. we had the bloodiest war in u.s. history to end slavery. uh?

first thing to pop up in google seargh: https://qz.com/africa/1333946/global...-in-the-world/

just stating a fact. take it however you want.

i'm saying the constructs are likely biological and cultural. https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0121093343.htm

maoa 2r gene prevalence by race:
black: 5.5%, white: 0.1%, asian: 0.0007%.
combined with "culture" or practice, abused children who carry the gene are 10x more likely to commit violent crime later in life as oppposed to those not abused who also carry the gene.
blacks spank their kids at the highest rates.
a good place to start would be to ban spanking.
/ / ///AutoZone is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 03:39 PM   #205
/ / ///AutoZone
grinder
 
/ / ///AutoZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: FRAM extra gaurd oil filters $3.77
Posts: 402
Re: Muslim Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron W. View Post
Redlining was a real thing that happened that discriminates against blacks, and I've already cited it. The problems created don't just disappear because the law changed.

There is also evidence of mortgage discrimination that makes it more difficult and more expensive for minorities to obtain loans. This is a failure to enforce laws that were written to prevent this.
and then we had reverse redlining. and look what happened. housing loan affirmative action brought us the 2008 recession.
/ / ///AutoZone is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 03:43 PM   #206
Original Position
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Original Position's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 7,497
Re: Muslim Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by / / ///AutoZone View Post
are you saying you'd rather secure a future for people genealogically foreign that will (supposedly) maintain your abstract concepts over securing a future for your and your kin's posterity of whom don't share your abstract concepts? not sure if i read your post right. if so, you have successfully completed the course....
This has very clearly been my claim through. Your identification with white people as your kin and rejection of morality is itself largely the result of abstract concepts of racial identity based on similar phenotypic characteristics rather than actually significant kin relationship. That way of thinking led to the biggest war in human history and some of humanity's worst atrocities? Are you going to continue to just ignore this history?

So yes, I do identify as an American. My hope for the future is that America's best values of freedom, human rights, democratic rule, openness to new people and ideas, entrepreneurship, and so on are held onto by future Americans. Rallying around those ideas rather than around a racial identity seems to me a more likely way to preserve a just, prosperous, and humane future for my own and other people's descendants.

It certainly seems better than your idea of waving the economic white flag right now and giving up on trying to preserve American greatness in the future. How is that supposed to be good for our descendants?
Original Position is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 03:52 PM   #207
/ / ///AutoZone
grinder
 
/ / ///AutoZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: FRAM extra gaurd oil filters $3.77
Posts: 402
Re: Muslim Lives Matter

usually people prefer the order of god, family, country as opposed to country, family. yet you despise communism, but it sounds like this mantra echoes that of the soviet union.
wait, who was behind the communist revolution, along with the democide of around 200m people? around the same period the "WORST" atrocity took place?
/ / ///AutoZone is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 04:07 PM   #208
Original Position
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Original Position's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 7,497
Re: Muslim Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by / / ///AutoZone View Post
usually people prefer the order of god, family, country as opposed to country, family. yet you despise communism, but it sounds like this mantra echoes that of the soviet union.
White people aren't your family, as much as your ideology tells you so.

Quote:
wait, who was behind the communist revolution, along with the democide of around 200m people? around the same period the "WORST" atrocity took place?
I think you've hit nearly every single beat in the Neo-Nazi playbook now, and this is a forum for religious discussion, so time to lock up this thread. If you want to discuss something more on topic to this forum, feel free to do so.
Original Position is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online