Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Religion, God, and Theology Discussion of God, religion, faith, theology, and spirituality.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 09:52 PM   #26
Splendour
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Don't forget. You are loved by God.
Posts: 18,896
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itiswell View Post
http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

Pretty cool list of several things declared in the Bible during times when the rest of world thought differently and have now been discovered to be true or accurate. Even things that were discovered in the past 100 years.
Interesting list.
Splendour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:53 PM   #27
Justin A
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Dallas
Posts: 9,010
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

[QUOTE=Splendour;8502258]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeDonk View Post
23.
Sexual promiscuity is dangerous to your health (1 Corinthians 6:18; Romans 1:27). The Bible warns that “he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body,” and that those who commit homosexual sin would “receive in themselves” the penalty of their error. Much data now confirms that any sexual relationship outside of holy matrimony is unsafe.


LOL! holy crap some of these are waaay out there ******ed



O rly? Then how do you explain this epidemic:
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/womenshea.../chlamydia.htm

Everyone knows AIDS spread thru promiscuity in bathhouses.
Do you really agree with the bolded part?
Justin A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:54 PM   #28
Splendour
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Don't forget. You are loved by God.
Posts: 18,896
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Raker View Post
Impressive. Can you name 1 scientific fact predicted by the Bible that scientists are not sure is true? Is the universe 11 dimensional? Is gravity the result of a spin 2 massless gauge boson? Is the universe supersymmetric and what breaks supersymmetry? Anything like this would be fine.
Did the people when the bible was first written have the language terms to describe what you're talking about?

Or have these terms evolved after the concepts were discovered?
Splendour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:59 PM   #29
Splendour
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Don't forget. You are loved by God.
Posts: 18,896
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

[QUOTE=Justin A;8502285]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendour View Post

Do you really agree with the bolded part?
From a technical standpoint yes.

From a reality standpoint it depends. You're assuming everyone is responsible. Africa's AIDS epidemic pretty much assures me we're not.

Increased activity with multiple partners simply is risky: equipment failures (broke condoms, IUD problems), health problems from contraceptive methods (breast cancer from birth control pills for one, allergies most probably, others I haven't heard about) and increased female sterility from abortion.
Splendour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #30
Our House
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Our House's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East of Westeros, West of Essos
Posts: 28,109
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendour View Post
From a technical standpoint yes.

From a reality standpoint it depends. You're assuming everyone is responsible. Africa's AIDS epidemic pretty much assures me we're not.

Increased activity with multiple partners simply is risky: equipment failures (broke condoms, IUD problems), health problems from contraceptive methods (breast cancer from birth control pills for one, allergies most probably, others I haven't heard about) and increased female sterility from abortion.
You're making a LOT of assumptions about non-marriage. The quote said "any sexual relationship outside of holy matrimony is unsafe." Not some...ANY.
Our House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #31
Max Raker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Raker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lebesgue Airlines
Posts: 15,738
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendour View Post
Did the people when the bible was first written have the language terms to describe what you're talking about?

Or have these terms evolved after the concepts were discovered?
I don't get your point. Does the Bible clearly have in it scientific knowledge that the people who first read/wrote it not have? If yes, does it contain any scientific knowledge that I, a modern scientist, do not know that will presumable be known by scientists (and maybe all people) in the future?
Max Raker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:07 PM   #32
Our House
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Our House's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East of Westeros, West of Essos
Posts: 28,109
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Oh, and on top of that you're also assuming that none of these things can EVER happen inside of holy matrimony.
Our House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #33
Dloyd Lobler
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 30
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Sanitation industry birthed (Deuteronomy 23:12-13). Some 3,500 years ago God commanded His people to have a place outside the camp where they could relieve themselves. They were to each carry a shovel so that they could dig a hole (latrine) and cover their waste. Up until World War I, more soldiers died from disease than war because they did not isolate human waste.
I agree, before WWI soldiers directly defecated into a fellow soldier's piehole. Greeks, Romans, and Muslims are not known for having baths. Muslims don't have to wash before they pray, five times a day.

Quote:
Joy and gladness understood (Acts 14:17). Evolution cannot explain emotions. Matter and energy do not feel. Scripture explains that God places gladness in our hearts (Psalm 4:7), and ultimate joy is found only in our Creator’s presence – “in Your presence is fullness of joy” (Psalm 16:11).
Sure, but psychology that has been helped by evolution can. Math can't explain bacon!!!

Quote:
The Bible states that God created life according to kinds (Genesis 1:24). The fact that God distinguishes kinds, agrees with what scientists observe – namely that there are horizontal genetic boundaries beyond which life cannot vary. Life produces after its own kind. Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats, roses produce roses. Never have we witnessed one kind changing into another kind as evolution supposes. There are truly natural limits to biological change.
Of course none of us live for millions of years, that of course would not matter I guess. We have never witnessed the influenza virus evolve at least once a year. Immunologists do not create new vaccines based on viruses that evolve.

Quote:
Noble behavior understood (John 15:13; Romans 5:7-8). The Bible and history reveal that countless people have endangered or even sacrificed their lives for another. This reality is completely at odds with Darwin’s theory of the survival of the fittest.
Stupid monkeys and donuts reveal that countless people have prayed and then been killed in horrific deaths during natural disasters. This reality is completely at odds with God's theory of "I'm God I see you pee."
Dloyd Lobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #34
Splendour
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Don't forget. You are loved by God.
Posts: 18,896
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our House View Post
Oh, and on top of that you're also assuming that none of these things can EVER happen inside of holy matrimony.
Of course it could happen. You could cheat. Be infected thru a blood transfusion or have had one before marriage.

I'm not from Victorian England so stop assuming I am. I'm a realist.

You play you could pay.
Splendour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:24 PM   #35
Splendour
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Don't forget. You are loved by God.
Posts: 18,896
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our House View Post
You're making a LOT of assumptions about non-marriage. The quote said "any sexual relationship outside of holy matrimony is unsafe." Not some...ANY.
Theoretically outside of marriage your partner could be doing anything. You certainly are in a weaker position to get compliance on fidelity.

Isn't that why people don't want to get married any more. To not have any strings.
Splendour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:29 PM   #36
Splendour
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Don't forget. You are loved by God.
Posts: 18,896
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Raker View Post
I don't get your point. Does the Bible clearly have in it scientific knowledge that the people who first read/wrote it not have? If yes, does it contain any scientific knowledge that I, a modern scientist, do not know that will presumable be known by scientists (and maybe all people) in the future?
My point is language and language concepts.

Do theories change? The bible is an eternal book it can't be revised as knowledge increases. Its knowledge can only be confirmed or denied.
Splendour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:32 PM   #37
Max Raker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Raker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lebesgue Airlines
Posts: 15,738
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendour View Post
My point is language and language concepts.

Do theories change? The bible is an eternal book it can't be revised as knowledge increases. Its knowledge can only be confirmed or denied.
Theories change. So there is nothing in the Bible that will be confirmed by science in the future?
Max Raker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:46 PM   #38
BrokeDonk
Pooh-Bah
 
BrokeDonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,514
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

2011 New York Times headline:

Science Discovers That Homosexuality Is Completely By Choice
BrokeDonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:49 PM   #39
Dloyd Lobler
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 30
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Sexual promiscuity is dangerous to your health (1 Corinthians 6:18; Romans 1:27). The Bible warns that “he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body,” and that those who commit homosexual sin would “receive in themselves” the penalty of their error. Much data now confirms that any sexual relationship outside of holy matrimony is unsafe.
Data also confirms that freaking dirty whores without protection is unsafe, in or out of marriage.

Quote:
The number of stars, though vast, are finite (Isaiah 40:26). Although man is unable to calculate the exact number of stars, we now know their number is finite. Of course God knew this all along – “He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name” (Psalm 147:4). What an awesome God
How can we know the number when we don't know the number?

Quote:
Rejecting the Creator results in moral depravity (Romans 1:20-32). The Bible warns that when mankind rejects the overwhelming evidence for a Creator, lawlessness will result. Since the theory of evolution has swept the globe, abortion, pornography, genocide, etc., have all risen sharply.
Yes and the cultures of Japan, Sweden, Finland, United Kingdom have all suffered behind good-God/Allah fearing countries like the peaceful politically Turkey, Iraq, and Iran.

Quote:
Life begins at fertilization (Jeremiah 1:5). God declares that He knew us before we were born. The biblical penalty for murdering an unborn child was death (Exodus 21:22-23). Today, it is an irrefutable biological fact that the fertilized egg is truly an entire human being. Nothing will be added to the first cell except nutrition and oxygen.
Yes, an entire human being does not include skin, brain, liver, bones, muscle, lungs, or dong. Why don't we rip out the fertilized egg out of the hoo-haa and let it breathe, man! It's an entire human being, it should be able to live on its on. Damn freeloading welfare queen embryos!

Quote:
God fashions and knits us together in the womb (Job 10:8-12; 31:15). Science was ignorant concerning embryonic development until recently. Yet many centuries ago, the Bible accurately described God making us an “intricate unity” in the womb.
Yes science also did not have x-ray vision to see into the womb and a microscope to see up close.

Quote:
God has given us the leaves of the trees as medicine (Ezekiel 47:12; Revelation 22:2). Ancient cultures utilized many herbal remedies. Today, modern medicine has rediscovered what the Bible has said all along – there are healing compounds found in plants.
Why don't you legalize all plants, give me some weed. Oh yeah you pick and choose what's okay, just like your Bible.

Quote:
Healthy dietary laws (Leviticus 11:9-12). Scripture states that we should avoid those sea creatures which do not have fins or scales. We now know that bottom-feeders (those with no scales or fins) tend to consume waste and are likely to carry disease.
I agree, most bottom-feeders tend to feed on stuff that's on the bottom. I don't know many shrimp related diseases, please enlighten me.

Quote:
Avoid swine (Deuteronomy 14:8). Not so long ago, science learned that eating undercooked pork causes an infection of parasites called trichinosis. Now consider this: the Bible forbid the eating of swine more than 3,000 years before we learned how to cook pork safely.
Yes, not long ago, science also learned that prions in INFECTED beef cause mad cow disease. I guess we shouldn't eat beef either. You can also get hit by a meteorite eating an ice cream cone. Guess we can no longer scream for ice cream.

Quote:
Radical environmentalism foreseen (Romans 1:25). Two thousand years ago, God’s Word stated that many would worship and serve creation rather than the Creator. Today, nature is revered as “Mother” and naturalism is enshrined.
The writers of the Bible knew their bull**** would eventually be questioned? Guess God wasn't that confident with his stuff.

Quote:
Circumcision on the eighth day is ideal (Genesis 17:12; Leviticus 12:3; Luke 1:59). Medical science has discovered that the blood clotting chemical prothrombin peaks in a newborn on the eighth day. This is therefore the safest day to circumcise a baby. How did Moses know?!
No clue. Cut a lot of baby dongs?

Quote:
Law of Biogenesis explained (Genesis 1). Scientists observe that life only comes from existing life. This law has never been violated under observation or experimentation (as evolution imagines). Therefore life, God’s life, created all life.
Wrong. Evolution does not deal with creation. That is abiogenesis. Abiogensis is not evolution.

Quote:
Medical quarantine instituted (Leviticus 13:45-46; Numbers 5:1-4). Long before man understood the principles of quarantine, God commanded the Israelites to isolate those with a contagious disease until cured.
True. If you saw someone with a thousand puss filled black bumps all other them, and they smelled like the inside of car filled with sardines for 40 days, you would not want to be near them. That is not common sense.

Quote:
Pleasure explained (Psalm 36:8). Evolution cannot explain pleasure – even the most complex chemicals do not experience bliss. However, the Bible states that God “gives us richly all things to enjoy” (1 Timothy 6:17). Pleasure is a gift from God.
True, the rush of dopamine sent to the brain when ingesting any hard drug does not lead to a feeling of bliss. Evolution explains that we tend to do things that make us feel good in some way, "feel good" is caused by chemicals.

Quote:
Our ancestors were not primitive (Genesis 4:20-22; Job 8:8-10; 12:12). Archeologists have discovered that our ancestors mined, had metallurgical factories, created air-conditioned buildings, designed musical instruments, studied the stars, and much more. This evidence directly contradicts the theory of evolution, but agrees completely with God’s Word.
Dude, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dloyd Lobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:54 PM   #40
BigErf
veteran
 
BigErf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Planet Erf
Posts: 3,321
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

I still like the first one:
Quote:
1.
The earth free-floats in space (Job 26:7), affected only by gravity. While other sources declared the earth sat on the back of an elephant or turtle, or was held up by Atlas, the Bible alone states what we now know to be true – “He hangs the earth on nothing.”
Quote:
The book of Job is one of the oldest books in the world, yet it contains numerous references to natural systems and phenomena, some involving facts of science not discovered by scientists until recent centuries, yet recorded in Job almost 4000 years ago.
Quote:
A good example is in 26:7. “He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.” While ancient mythologies may imagine the earth to be carried on the shoulders of Atlas or on the back of a giant turtle, Job correctly noted that it is suspended in space. The force of “gravity” is still not understood, and it is quite reasonable to believe that God Himself holds it in the assigned place in His creation.
BigErf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:03 PM   #41
Dloyd Lobler
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 30
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Beauty understood (Genesis 1:31; 2:9; Job 40:10; Ecclesiastes 3:11; Matthew 6:28-30). Beauty surrounds us: radiant sunsets, majestic mountains, brightly colored flowers, glowing gems, soothing foliage, brilliantly adorned birds, etc. Beauty is a mystery to the evolutionist. However, Scripture reveals that God creates beautiful things for our benefit and His glory.
Beauty is symmetry.
Quote:
Strong and weak nuclear force explained (Colossians 1:17; Hebrews 1:3). Physicists do not understand what binds the atom’s nucleus together. Yet, the Bible states that “all things consist” – or are held together by the Creator – Jesus Christ.
Yes, "all things consist" is a complete explanation for the strong and weak forces. So, is "cars move" a suitable explanation for how an internal combustion engine work?

Quote:
Animals do not have a conscience (Psalm 32:9). A parrot can be taught to swear and blaspheme, yet never feel conviction. Many animals steal, but they do not experience guilt. If man evolved from animals, where did our conscience come from? The Bible explains that man alone was created as a moral being in God’s image.
Many sociopathic humans lack a conscience, are they not God's creation? Isn't Ted Bundy his own little sweet special snowflake?

Quote:
Pseudo-science anticipated (1 Timothy 6:20). The theory of evolution contradicts the observable evidence. The Bible warned us in advance that there would be those who would profess: “profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge (science).” True science agrees with the Creator’s Word.
The scientists warned us in advance that there would be those who profess: profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge (religion).
Quote:
Human conscience understood (Romans 2:14-15). The Bible reveals that God has impressed His moral law onto every human heart. Con means with and science means knowledge. We know it is wrong to murder, lie, steal, etc. Only the Bible explains that each human has a God-given knowledge of right and wrong.
Each human does not have a knowledge of right and wrong. It has to be learned.
Quote:
The cause of suffering revealed (Genesis 3; Isaiah 24:5-6). The earth is subject to misery, which appears at odds with our wonderfully designed universe. However, the Bible, not evolution, explains the origin of suffering. When mankind rebelled against God, the curse resulted – introducing affliction, pain and death into the world.
Yes, one knob gobbling apple sucking ***** is responsible for all mankind's descent into Hell. Seems reasonable and fair to me.
Quote:
The solution to suffering (Revelation 21). Neither evolution nor religion offers a solution to suffering. But God offers heaven as a gift to all who trust in His Son. In heaven, “God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away” (Revelation 21:4).
If your family gets killed by an axe murdering dwarf before you come home, does a million dollar check from ed mcmahon take away the suffering?
Dloyd Lobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:37 AM   #42
ChrisV
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 40,378
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

lol this list is ******ed and I can't believe anyone is defending it. Around half of them don't even mention any scientific facts.

A lot of the rest are like this:

Quote:
Black holes and dark matter anticipated (Matthew 25:30; Jude 1:13; Isaiah 50:3). Cosmologists now speculate that over 98% of the known universe is comprised of dark matter, with dark energy and black holes. A black hole’s gravitational field is so strong that nothing, not even light, escapes. Beyond the expanding universe there is no measured radiation and therefore only outer darkness exists. These theories paint a seemingly accurate description of what the Bible calls “outer darkness” or “the blackness of darkness forever.”
Well, I'm convinced.
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:00 AM   #43
Trogdor!
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 584
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

the best part are when erf and splendour say "interesting list"
Trogdor! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:06 AM   #44
Max Raker
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Raker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lebesgue Airlines
Posts: 15,738
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV View Post
lol this list is ******ed and I can't believe anyone is defending it. Around half of them don't even mention any scientific facts.

A lot of the rest are like this:



Well, I'm convinced.
The person writing it doesn't even seem to understand what dark energy, dark matter or black holes are. And is it really a scientific achievement to guess that space may be dark? Presumably these people have been outside at night before
Max Raker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:49 AM   #45
JDalla
Total Boar
 
JDalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: GA meeting to follow
Posts: 15,504
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

it makes me sick that I look in all these threads and I can't fathom how dumb the pro-Christians post. Then I think it must just be a bias of my preexisting opinions, and that these people have a legitimate view, but then I just get sick that I am apparently too closed minded to understand these leaps away from common sense.
JDalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:15 AM   #46
bottomset
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bottomset's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: pray for mojo
Posts: 26,174
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigErf View Post
I think you're forgetting that the Bible was written thousands of years ago. That's where the impressive part comes in to play, because science didn't catch up until much later.

You may pass this off as insignificant. And the flury of laughter that has come shows that you're trying to do just that... "pass it off".
wait I thought the bible was the word of God?

did God also not know how things worked when the bible was written?
bottomset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:35 AM   #47
SABR42
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SABR42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: printing money
Posts: 22,006
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Hahaha hilarious read.

Seriously anyone defending this list has to be ******ed.
SABR42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:45 AM   #48
thirddan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: what hump?
Posts: 11,695
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

has anyone gone through the whole list? are there any that are legit?
thirddan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:51 AM   #49
SABR42
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SABR42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: printing money
Posts: 22,006
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Joy and gladness understood (Acts 14:17). Evolution cannot explain emotions. Matter and energy do not feel. Scripture explains that God places gladness in our hearts (Psalm 4:7), and ultimate joy is found only in our Creator’s presence – “in Your presence is fullness of joy” (Psalm 16:11).
So neurons are not made of matter now? Hahaha.
SABR42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #50
Splendour
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Don't forget. You are loved by God.
Posts: 18,896
Re: 101 Scientific Facts the Bible foretold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABR42 View Post
So neurons are not made of matter now? Hahaha.

We have proof of this. Moses' face was radiant after looking on God and the Catholics report Brother Lawrence's face as radiating peace that was noticeable to other people.

We meet people in our own lives who seem to exude more spiritual happiness than others though we credit it to personality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Lawrence
Splendour is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive