Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

CardRunners Sponsored by CardRunners.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 03:47 AM   #176
Sly Caveat
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Sly Caveat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,641
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRjeff218 View Post
I must warn you, my MS Paint skills are pretty amazing.

Ah I see. Thanks. Maybe that page should really be up without having to click search though. Just an idea.
Sly Caveat is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 04:28 AM   #177
Newff
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
 
Newff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Alberta/Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 5,143
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Now that theres a new site do I need to make a new username? Also do I need to sign up to TFPT all over again?
Newff is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 05:11 AM   #178
freedom.fries
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MX
Posts: 1,730
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

your software sucks. cannot watch video.
freedom.fries is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 05:51 AM   #179
Biffo
adept
 
Biffo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Looking at the mountain
Posts: 844
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Monday morning...still waiting...still can't see any vids nor view account...still being treated like a guest when I login.

Can someone fix this, please.
Biffo is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #180
UCBananaboy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
UCBananaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,173
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newff View Post
Now that theres a new site do I need to make a new username? Also do I need to sign up to TFPT all over again?
Everything from CR and Stox carried over. You should be able to login using that information. If you see troubles, PM me or email the support team (support@cardrunners.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffo View Post
Monday morning...still waiting...still can't see any vids nor view account...still being treated like a guest when I login.

Can someone fix this, please.
Biffo, I sent you a PM.
UCBananaboy is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 08:38 AM   #181
ducatiboy
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: watching redtube ...
Posts: 2,097
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Is there a way to when you download a file to "Save target as"?

Am using FF 3.6.3 with DownloadThemAll!

thanks
ducatiboy is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 08:56 AM   #182
UCBananaboy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
UCBananaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,173
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to provide an update to all of you regarding our video streaming. We have identified the source of the issue and have found a fix. We are currently going through and repairing all of the videos that were released over the weekend, and we will have the videos due out on schedule published by late afternoon.

I appreciate everyone's patience during this time.
UCBananaboy is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #183
GrindUnumb
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,359
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatiboy View Post
Is there a way to when you download a file to "Save target as"?

Am using FF 3.6.3 with DownloadThemAll!

thanks
When you pull up the video you want & click Download it launches a tiny window with a link. Right-click that link and the option you want will be the in drop-down list.
GrindUnumb is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #184
CRjeff218
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 623
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICMoney View Post
The old site use to display 50 or 100 vids per page but the new one only does 10.

Makes it harder to find a good vid, esp when you have to hover over each vid for a description and click on a bunch of pages.
That is not true. It was either 20 or 25, I don't recall exactly.

We are changing it to display 25 following some similar complaints.
CRjeff218 is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #185
ducatiboy
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: watching redtube ...
Posts: 2,097
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindUnumb View Post
When you pull up the video you want & click Download it launches a tiny window with a link. Right-click that link and the option you want will be the in drop-down list.
ty ty
ducatiboy is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #186
Absolution
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Absolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 2+2 Know it all
Posts: 9,021
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Any idea how to access videos that you bought individually? There used to be a 'my videos' pull down.
Absolution is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:25 AM   #187
Biffo
adept
 
Biffo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Looking at the mountain
Posts: 844
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Tuesday morning and still no reply from customer support...and still not able to login and view videos and see account.

I guess we all know when we're beat.

Probably time to give up and move on.

(and thanks to UCBananaboy for his help but the problem is a system based issue and needs technical system support which sadly lacking)
Biffo is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 03:31 AM   #188
jurrasstoil
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
jurrasstoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SHEOL
Posts: 8,743
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

I know lots of stuff is going on right now, but when will the TFPT credit be applied for this month?
Haven't played a lot last month, but it was enough for like a week or a little less - just want to watch the new irock video tbh
jurrasstoil is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #189
mrhat
journeyman
 
mrhat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 294
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Where are the archived Stox videos and how do I find them?

TYTY
mrhat is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #190
crlana
grinder
 
crlana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 408
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffo View Post
Tuesday morning and still no reply from customer support...and still not able to login and view videos and see account.

I guess we all know when we're beat.

Probably time to give up and move on.

(and thanks to UCBananaboy for his help but the problem is a system based issue and needs technical system support which sadly lacking)
Biffo, email support@cardrunners.com with your username and any problem should be taken care of quickly. There have been some glitches but numerous people reported the same problem as you and were quickly fixed. I apologize for the delay. If you have any further problems pm me here or email me at lana@cardrunners.com
crlana is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #191
crlana
grinder
 
crlana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 408
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrasstoil View Post
I know lots of stuff is going on right now, but when will the TFPT credit be applied for this month?
Haven't played a lot last month, but it was enough for like a week or a little less - just want to watch the new irock video tbh
Please log out, clear your cookies and cache, and log back in. If you continue to have a problem, email support@cardrunners.com with your username and the problem you had. You should automatically receive extra days for the time you missed.
crlana is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #192
crlana
grinder
 
crlana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 408
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
Where are the archived Stox videos and how do I find them?

TYTY
They are not up yet, and we will announce once they are.
crlana is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:04 PM   #193
crlana
grinder
 
crlana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 408
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
Any idea how to access videos that you bought individually? There used to be a 'my videos' pull down.
Not sure I understand - have you tried logging into the site? Hopefully Jeff or someone from support can chime in here soon.
crlana is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #194
ShortstackCat
temp-banned
 
ShortstackCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: swedenland
Posts: 1,650
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

any sort of refund? you obviously cant charge for a full month when the site has been down/not working for like a week out of the 4 weeks
ShortstackCat is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 01:08 PM   #195
gorillanuts
journeyman
 
gorillanuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Behind your range/winnin your pots
Posts: 394
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRjeff218 View Post
Excellent, glad we got you taken care of.

-Jeff
Oooonnnnnne more thing...... Nothing is showin up for my truly free poker training and I've played alot on FT.

Thanks
gorillanuts is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #196
Absolution
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Absolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 2+2 Know it all
Posts: 9,021
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by crlana View Post
Not sure I understand - have you tried logging into the site? Hopefully Jeff or someone from support can chime in here soon.
I mean, I don't have a subscription, I've always just bought the videos I was interested in. I don't know how to access those now.
Absolution is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #197
CRjeff218
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 623
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
I mean, I don't have a subscription, I've always just bought the videos I was interested in. I don't know how to access those now.
I've asked tech and will report back with answers when I know something.
CRjeff218 is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #198
CRjeff218
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 623
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortstackCat View Post
any sort of refund? you obviously cant charge for a full month when the site has been down/not working for like a week out of the 4 weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillanuts View Post
Oooonnnnnne more thing...... Nothing is showin up for my truly free poker training and I've played alot on FT.

Thanks
What is your CR ID?
CRjeff218 is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #199
Biffo
adept
 
Biffo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Looking at the mountain
Posts: 844
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

I sing the praises here of Maz Uzun from Cardrunners Customer Support.

I live in South Africa and it has a quirky internet system that has defeated all of the people at PokerTableRatings where I couldn't login and it was also preventing me from logging into the new CR site.

Until Max came on the scene with a great fix.

If there are any other South African CR members who have the same problem then Max is your man.

It's easy to knock people when things go wrong so we've got to offer big props when they get it right.
Biffo is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #200
All Hail Circe
veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 2,593
Re: CardRunners Site Launch/Downtime

Are people still having problems viewing the newest videos?

I have tried numerous times in the last 3 days to watch Verneers latest and it just cuts out and errors ( on the downloaded version ) and if I try to view it via the CR website, it just lags in so many areas and will pause ( say its loading ) then play for a bit, and then pause again and I cannot just view it without any kind of normal flow.

I saw on the site that the videos were supposed to be up and running ( I assume error free ) but it is not the case for me.

I do want to note, I have downloaded and watched KUSHS older videos with no problem so I know that it is not my media player, or anything on my end. I do not know anything about video uploading/coding or whatever the problem is, but CR says that they found out what the issue was, but I still am having issues with the newer videos.

Is there something different from the older KUSH videos ( I downloaded it from the site AFTER it was revamped, and the newer videos? I wouldnt think so, but what the heck do I know LOL.

I just want to watch some videos and get better...is that so wrong? LOL!
All Hail Circe is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive