Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2015, 10:08 AM   #9751
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

17 views lel

allinontheturn is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:16 AM   #9752
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,498
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

I ate chicken chirashi , wtf is that?
FranFran is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:17 AM   #9753
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,498
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

and what is lel? I never got that
FranFran is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:17 AM   #9754
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,498
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

lol without laughing?
FranFran is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:26 AM   #9755
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranFran View Post
I ate chicken chirashi , wtf is that?
According to a cursory google search you now have salmonella - good luck.
allinontheturn is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:31 AM   #9756
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,400
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

I think it's just how jabronies say lol.
Da33le is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:33 AM   #9757
wisski
mister fancy lad exceeded expectations achievement boy
 
wisski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: bidding ONE DOLLAR!!!
Posts: 1,479
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

My new theory of economics is going to be based on the fact that resources are in fact unlimited.
wisski is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:41 AM   #9758
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,498
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
According to a cursory google search you now have salmonella - good luck.
ty
FranFran is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:49 AM   #9759
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,498
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

yesterday my friend got a son. we were drinking till 5-6AM, I slept for few hours- didn't go to work in the morning obviously. THEN- BIG MISTAKE!! NEVER DO THAT! I went to the gym at 10.30 AM; my thinking was that I should clean my body through sweat and tears. I almost threw up in the shower after the training. Went to massage afterwards- she killed me- every part of me- OK almost every. Now I feel slightly better, came in office at 3.30PM. Sweet Thursday.
FranFran is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:52 AM   #9760
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,498
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Plus I just became friends with J on Facebook
FranFran is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 10:55 AM   #9761
Kristy
The Canamerican Opinionatrix
 
Kristy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Watching Horsepron
Posts: 7,999
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
According to a cursory google search you now have salmonella - good luck.
I'm sorry for your loss.
Kristy is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 11:04 AM   #9762
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,498
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

FranFran is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 11:05 AM   #9763
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,400
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisski View Post
My new theory of economics is going to be based on the fact that resources are in fact unlimited.
Now you sound like a politician
Da33le is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:03 PM   #9764
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisski View Post
My new theory of economics is going to be based on the fact that resources are in fact unlimited.
Welcome to 500BC
allinontheturn is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:07 PM   #9765
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

On re-reading that it wasn't meant to imply that wisski's theory of economics is "outdated" or "old-school"

But that has been the theory of economics since the ancient Greeks.

I actually have a really interesting book on the history of economic thought. I've even read some of it!
allinontheturn is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:08 PM   #9766
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
I'm sorry for your loss.
I'm half the Fran I used to be
allinontheturn is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:25 PM   #9767
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,400
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
I've even read some of it!
Get you.
Da33le is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:52 PM   #9768
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,951
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
I'm sorry for your loss
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
I'm sorry for your loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
I'm sorry for your loss.
Seems sincere
JustJ46671 is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:54 PM   #9769
Abe008
I ARE just biebwr
but not a mod
 
Abe008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,140
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

The dark destroyer has just been absolutely rekt
Abe008 is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:55 PM   #9770
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,400
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

I mean, 8 incorrect answers? He needs a talking to.
Da33le is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:56 PM   #9771
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,400
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Have to seen this new vixen chaser yet? She was quite good when I saw her the other day.
Da33le is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 01:06 PM   #9772
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,400
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Judith is like eggheads version of black chaser, she's terrible.
Da33le is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 01:32 PM   #9773
wisski
mister fancy lad exceeded expectations achievement boy
 
wisski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: bidding ONE DOLLAR!!!
Posts: 1,479
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
On re-reading that it wasn't meant to imply that wisski's theory of economics is "outdated" or "old-school"

But that has been the theory of economics since the ancient Greeks.

I actually have a really interesting book on the history of economic thought. I've even read some of it!
I thought it said limited resources, unlimited want. Guess I didn't pay attention in my Econ class
wisski is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 03:10 PM   #9774
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisski View Post
I thought it said limited resources, unlimited want. Guess I didn't pay attention in my Econ class
It's so ingrained in me I didn't even notice you said unlimited resources

The actual diff between greek philosophers and their theory of economy and modern is that modern economists, as you say, assume people are unlimited in their desires. The Greeks said that people had to manage their desires precisely because there is scarcity.

So basically just want within your capacity to produce and you will be happy, which I thought was a really nice sentiment
allinontheturn is offline  
Old 10-15-2015, 03:10 PM   #9775
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house (#154)

I will be happy if the Lions win a game this year.
allinontheturn is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive