Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2014, 07:47 PM   #176
elrey
 
elrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,533
Re: omg omg omg 153

fulucks followup post will be the dumbest of this thread im willing to bet
elrey is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #177
Mr.mmmKay
Drugs are bad...
 
Mr.mmmKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Treat your womenfolk with care
Posts: 16,201
Re: omg omg omg 153

Mr.mmmKay is online now  
Old 09-14-2014, 07:52 PM   #178
fuluck
Pooh-Bah
 
fuluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: We get to win
Posts: 3,529
Re: omg omg omg 153

Elrey you are just throwing insults around and not actually supporting your argument.

God forbid someone have an opinion contradictory to your own.

It's sexist of you to think that a woman can start a fight but not have to deal with the consequences.
fuluck is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 07:53 PM   #179
fuluck
Pooh-Bah
 
fuluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: We get to win
Posts: 3,529
Re: omg omg omg 153

And that little rant of yours might be meme worthy elrey
fuluck is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #180
elrey
 
elrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,533
Re: omg omg omg 153

im insulting you because you think its ok to strike a woman who hits you. unless the woman has a gun, knife bat or hell 2x4, there is no scenario where it is ok to hit a woman. if you cant understand that, its because you have a 6th grade level of reasoning. im sorry your public education failed you so.
elrey is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #181
elrey
 
elrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,533
Re: omg omg omg 153

and using the "oh its equality its equality" argument is the pinnacle of 6th grade logic.
elrey is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 07:56 PM   #182
gregorio
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 35,415
Re: omg omg omg 153

It's also pretty ****ty to hit a guy 8 inches smaller and 80 pounds lighter. If he hits you just laugh and walk away ffs.
gregorio is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:00 PM   #183
elrey
 
elrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,533
Re: omg omg omg 153

and lets bring it full circle to the ray rice situation. you realize he spit on her right, and that maybe just maybe prompted her to try and hit him? thats still ok in your little world? the man can provoke the woman to hitting him, and then its suddenly a ok to hit back? i pity whatever woman you convince to be in a relationship with you. but judging by your recent posts that start "drinking alone in east texas" or wherever, i think my pity will be waiting for a good long while.
elrey is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:04 PM   #184
Schlitz mmmm
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Schlitz mmmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Song
Posts: 13,571
Re: omg omg omg 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
fulucks followup post will be the dumbest of this thread im willing to bet
No.
Schlitz mmmm is online now  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:07 PM   #185
elrey
 
elrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,533
Re: omg omg omg 153

pelican and mutant, you have daughters correct? do you teach them to not provoke or hit a man, cuz otherwise they could be (justifiability) be hit by said man?
elrey is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #186
fuluck
Pooh-Bah
 
fuluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: We get to win
Posts: 3,529
Re: omg omg omg 153

I never said what Ray Rice did was ok.

He deserves what he is getting.
fuluck is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:09 PM   #187
fuluck
Pooh-Bah
 
fuluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: We get to win
Posts: 3,529
Re: omg omg omg 153

Ok elrey, so you think it's totally fine for a woman to hit a man, but not the other way around?

That my friend, makes you a sexist.
fuluck is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #188
gregorio
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 35,415
Re: omg omg omg 153

Link please. I missed the post where he said it was okay for a woman to hit a man.
gregorio is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #189
elrey
 
elrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,533
Re: omg omg omg 153

i like how you zero in on me, but others have said the same thing.

do you understand how to use the word 'sexist' because i dont think you do.

i have to go eat dinner with my girlfriend and have sex with her, you stay here and continue to try and justify violence towards women, im sure you will try your hardest.
elrey is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:12 PM   #190
fuluck
Pooh-Bah
 
fuluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: We get to win
Posts: 3,529
Re: omg omg omg 153

And you make it seem like women are just totally wild animals that can't control themselves.
fuluck is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:15 PM   #191
fuluck
Pooh-Bah
 
fuluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: We get to win
Posts: 3,529
Re: omg omg omg 153

Sexism: discrimination or devaluation based on a person's sex, as in restricted job opportunities; especially, such discrimination directed against women.

You thinking that a woman shouldn't be held accountable for her actions is sexist.
fuluck is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:19 PM   #192
Schlitz mmmm
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Schlitz mmmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Song
Posts: 13,571
Re: omg omg omg 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
i have to go eat dinner with my girlfriend and have sex with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuluck View Post
And you make it seem like women are just totally wild animals that can't control themselves.
story checks out.
Schlitz mmmm is online now  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:25 PM   #193
pelicanpoker
World's Best Dad
 
pelicanpoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 21,372
Re: omg omg omg 153

Tonight Clark Kent



Becomes Superman



pelicanpoker is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #194
fuluck
Pooh-Bah
 
fuluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: We get to win
Posts: 3,529
Re: omg omg omg 153

I don't know why you guys have to get all fox news on me and ****.

I'm just trying to have a civil discussion, but elrey wants to call me out personally, for some reason.

I've never hit a woman.

Last year in Dallas a woman grabbed me by my jacket because I called her friend sweetheart. I was already walking away, but whatever.

Later on that night a girl running passed me on the sidewalk decided to hit me in the chest as she was running.

If the roles had been reversed the cops would have gotten called.
fuluck is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #195
gregorio
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 35,415
Re: omg omg omg 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanpoker View Post

Becomes Superman



* lois lane
gregorio is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #196
gregorio
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 35,415
Re: omg omg omg 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuluck View Post
I don't know why you guys have to get all fox news on me and ****.
You're the one going all Fox News
gregorio is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:29 PM   #197
Mr.mmmKay
Drugs are bad...
 
Mr.mmmKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Treat your womenfolk with care
Posts: 16,201
Re: omg omg omg 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuluck View Post
Last year in Dallas a woman grabbed me by my jacket because I called her friend sweetheart. I was already walking away, but whatever.

Later on that night a girl running passed me on the sidewalk decided to hit me in the chest as she was running.
I hope you weren't sexist and hit both those girls back
Mr.mmmKay is online now  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:32 PM   #198
Schlitz mmmm
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Schlitz mmmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Song
Posts: 13,571
Re: omg omg omg 153

Ok I need Cutler to throw 18 TDs.
Schlitz mmmm is online now  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:32 PM   #199
The Brickie
Carpal Tunnel
 
The Brickie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11,441
Re: omg omg omg 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio View Post
It's also pretty ****ty to hit a guy 8 inches smaller and 80 pounds lighter. If he hits you just laugh and walk away ffs.
I find a modicum of irony in this.
The Brickie is offline  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:34 PM   #200
gregorio
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 35,415
Re: omg omg omg 153

modiwat?
gregorio is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online