Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
omg omg omg 144 omg omg omg 144

05-26-2013 , 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelle
hot and NSFW

hmmm pg porn
05-26-2013 , 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
im not wearing my warby parker glasses but that looks like a human being
05-26-2013 , 03:00 PM
05-26-2013 , 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
still, it is very admirable i bet youre looking like the fittest radical lesbian in the entyre queue
I've lost about 13 pounds since Mid April :sun:
05-26-2013 , 03:16 PM
I officially acheived my 30 pounds lost since September goal a couple weeks ago and forgot to even brag to you guys about it (flex) (party), time to do less cardio and LIFT.
05-26-2013 , 03:21 PM
Shoulda been not doing the cardio the whole time imo. I'm just now picking it back up since I'm eating more and need to increase my work capacity.
05-26-2013 , 03:30 PM
Urszula Radwanska is quite the qt ]
05-26-2013 , 03:34 PM
Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Cake Poker
SB ($56.88)
BB ($50.44)
UTG ($24.45)
Hero ($62)
CO ($84.31)
BTN ($49)

Dealt to Hero J T

fold, Hero raises to $1.34, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.84

FLOP ($2.93) 6 8 2

BB bets $2.93, Hero calls $2.93

TURN ($8.79) 6 8 2 T

BB bets $8.79, Hero calls $8.79

RIVER ($26.37) 6 8 2 T 5

BB bets $37.38 (AI), Hero calls $37.38

BB shows 8 Q
(Pre 59%, Flop 73.3%, Turn 11.4%)

Hero shows J T
(Pre 41%, Flop 26.7%, Turn 88.6%)

Hero wins $98.13
05-26-2013 , 03:36 PM
Agnieszka >
05-26-2013 , 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedinergetsby
I officially acheived my 30 pounds lost since September goal a couple weeks ago and forgot to even brag to you guys about it (flex) (party), time to do less cardio and LIFT.
gg, tubby.

I'd have to lop off an arm and a leg to lose 30#

Oldmanfat
05-26-2013 , 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird
Shoulda been not doing the cardio the whole time imo. I'm just now picking it back up since I'm eating more and need to increase my work capacity.
Not sure "work capacity" means what I think it means.
05-26-2013 , 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brickie
Agnieszka >
I saw her play live in New Haven, Connecticut once
05-26-2013 , 04:00 PM
Did you have sex with her?
05-26-2013 , 04:03 PM
i did
Spoiler:
not
05-26-2013 , 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio
dazzle, he's just describing how he's looking today

I would run witty down with my car if I ever saw this
05-26-2013 , 04:28 PM
Wish I had friends so maybe one of them could deliver me Dairy Queen.
05-26-2013 , 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird
Wish I had friends so maybe one of them could deliver me Dairy Queen.
I got this...
05-26-2013 , 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
im not sure what you mean by this but i am highly offended
Something something Indy
05-26-2013 , 05:02 PM
05-26-2013 , 05:04 PM
Drag me to hell is on channel 5 +1. Fair warning, it is crap.
05-26-2013 , 05:06 PM
We playing SCOOP main event or what biceps? I r.
05-26-2013 , 05:42 PM
just watched the Velasquez/Silva fight from last night. didn't even have time to eat my sammich
05-26-2013 , 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio
just watched the Velasquez/Silva fight from last night. didn't even have time to eat my sammich
Pics of sandwich?
05-26-2013 , 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da33le
channel 5 +1.
Do you use an antenna?
05-26-2013 , 05:48 PM
iDreamOfSCOOP

      
m