Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
omg omg omg 144 omg omg omg 144

04-28-2013 , 09:55 AM
I like that.
04-28-2013 , 10:08 AM
What femanism should be: women proud to get paid for looking good naked.

What today's self-described femanist says, "THAT'S SEXIST AND EVIL!!!"

I will fight for a woman's right to earn money by removing her clothes. It's about freedom.
04-28-2013 , 10:11 AM
*feminism
**Also you're wrong about what feminism is.
04-28-2013 , 10:35 AM
Feminism "is" vs "should be".

IS: pigeonholing women so that using their sexuality is always wrong

Should Be: supporting all women to do what they so choose. Even if that choice is of sexual nature, beit stripping, naked cam shows, porn, etc.
04-28-2013 , 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo
Upon further investigation, she likes to jiggle in front of a webcam a lot.

http://www.reddit.com/r/kateeowen
You appear to have reached some kind of godlike status sir. I tip my hat to you.
04-28-2013 , 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hap Hapablap
You appear to have reached some kind of godlike status sir. I tip my hat to you.
ugh, these people are just trolling you because you are an easy mark because you are the kind of person who thinks reading the secret is going to help you and that fantasy books about some guys life of fate and adventure is a deep and meaningful book about reality.

I dunno how to say this without just being a massive dick, but you sound like a huge pussy. You let people walk over you, you are working a ****ty paying job, and take everyones word that its no better anywhere else. Your actions to somehow better yourself are to make a post on the internet, and try easy fix cures.

You get outta life what you put in, if you wanna go through life without having to stand up for yourself or make difficult decisions, then you end up working a 20K/year job and whinging about how unhappy you are. Look around at all the successful people you know, are they busy complaining about their life or are they working hard to get what they want?

Even the things you enjoy and want to pursue you dont have the discipline to make happen. You wont play online poker because the stakes are too low (read: Im not disciplined enough to start small and work hard and build my way up), you just want to play live because its easier and because you think it offers more money. But I suspect theres a very good reason why you dont have a live roll either, and it comes back to lacking discipline and a desire to work for something you want. Same with writing, you say you want to write, but you say "meh, whats the point".

Moving back home isnt the answer, you sound depressed and lonely and thats only going to make things worse, because its not like you are going to save your money and do something meaningful with it, because youve already proven you dont currently have such a skillset.

If you actually want to improve your station in life, quit being a whiny bitch about your own life. make decisions and follow through on them with hard work and see where that takes you. It doesnt matter if you dont know what to do or dont know what you want. You are 28, a huge % of your peers dont know the answer to those questions either, the ones who find success or happiness are the ones who instead of drifting about aimlessly hoping something good comes their way, actually pick a direction and move in it. If it turns out to be the wrong direction, big ****ing deal, you learned something, you feel good about the effort you put in, and you can change your direction. unless you decide to rob a bank or join the army, there arent many decisions you can make that you cant undue. The thing is you just have to pick a direction and go. Stop thinking your whole life is locked up into this one big decision. Just do something, anything.

If you actually want to write, you have to start writing ****. You arent ever going to be a good writer unless you write tons of and tons of stuff, and most all of it is going to be complete and utter ****. Its a skill, you have to learn and develop it to be any good at it.

If you actually want to play poker, start studying. You arent ever going to be good at poker unless you actually work at it. Working at it is NOT sitting at a table and playing hands.

Actions speak louder than words. The world is full of people who say they want this or that, but dont do a single thing to actually make it happen. What they really mean is "It would be pretty awesome if my life was somehow a fantasy where I didnt actually have to do anything and all of a sudden I was really great at (insert skill here), but since its not, im just going to talk about it and dream that is". You cant point to a single successful person who is good at some skill, that didnt bust their ass to get there. Stop believing hollywood and media bull**** about the sports star whos just naturally gifted, or the amazing artist who just popped out of his moms snatch the next Picasso. Thats all bunk, and anyone who says otherwise doesnt know dick about how such things work. Everyone wants to portray that image, because for some ****ed up reason our society puts a massive amount of value on "being gifted" than it does on hard work. You dont read how Micheal Jordan was the hardest worker in the NBA, you just see clips of him shrugging his shoulders after hitting 3s. You dont ever see the mountains of crap Paulo Coelho wrote before he became a successful writer, you just read his work after several thousands and thousands of hours of improvement on his craft, and then think that's how a writer writes.

None of this will prolly have any impact on you, and youll just go back to doing what it is you do, and hoping for you fantasy to become true or for the quick fix cure to work. Lather rinse repeat. But theres the answer to your question. Good luck in life.
04-28-2013 , 11:13 AM
Most words I've see all day.
04-28-2013 , 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nham
hey aiott
Spoiler:
WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ


Quote:
Originally Posted by nham
wangz tho
Imo2 WANGZZZZZZZ. Now all that's left to the season is getting swept by a team with a ****ing duck as a mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
who the guys LOL
Hey, I don't discriminate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey
Where Landa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ46671
Most words I've see all day.
8.5 hrs JustifiedJoseph ]
04-28-2013 , 11:32 AM
AIOTT, do my posts not exist in your world? Which is fair.
04-28-2013 , 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino Lord
AIOTT, do my posts not exist in your world? Which is fair.
quoted so he can respond
04-28-2013 , 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird
quoted so he can respond
well played, sir.
04-28-2013 , 11:37 AM
Albino Lord? - No, never heard.
04-28-2013 , 11:38 AM
I thought about delving into that theoretical feminism v feminism in practice argument ... but I decided I'd rather find a water tower to jump off brb.
04-28-2013 , 11:41 AM
J, I drank some Coors Lights yesterday that had the Braves emblem on them. I still feel dirty.
04-28-2013 , 11:42 AM
take pics of the descent, instagram them before come to the sudden stop.
04-28-2013 , 11:44 AM
VanPersie goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino Lord
take pics of the descent, instagram them before come to the sudden stop.
I know you think you're joking ... but that's actually a pretty apt description of what I'm doing with my life aorn
04-28-2013 , 11:45 AM
oh, in that case, link to your instagram?

and if you (or anyone) are gonna flame out--do so in style.
04-28-2013 , 11:47 AM
In sincerity, hope all goes well. I hate lives that become train wrecks.
04-28-2013 , 11:47 AM
who the **** is paulo coelho
04-28-2013 , 11:47 AM
RVP
04-28-2013 , 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino Lord
oh, in that case, link to your instagram?

and if you (or anyone) are gonna flame out--do so in style.
LoL Instagram. Some detective will have to peel the evidence off of my sim card ]
04-28-2013 , 12:08 PM
the house of cards spoof is pretty ****ing terrible
04-28-2013 , 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
who the **** is paulo coelho
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
the house of cards spoof is pretty ****ing terrible
Nobody knows what the literal **** you are talking about, Twitty.
04-28-2013 , 12:14 PM
missed meeting all the famous people in DC again this year
04-28-2013 , 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn
Nobody knows what the literal **** you are talking about, Twitty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn
I thought about delving into that theoretical feminism v feminism in practice argument ... but I decided I'd rather find a water tower to jump off brb.
tho

      
m