Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #601
xbeatax
bee-ah-tuh
 
xbeatax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,302
Re: omg omg omg 134

i'm hoping to hit 315 in the next 6 months.



hehehe
xbeatax is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #602
xbeatax
bee-ah-tuh
 
xbeatax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,302
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
Romdom update: into day 4 with 542k. He's in the top 100, nbd
hope he runs good!
xbeatax is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #603
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: omg omg omg 134

I didn't know you has glasses (makeup). Lookin good beata.

I haven't even been going to the gym for 3 months, so 315 is pretty good iyam. Especially given my programming which only has me go real heavy once a month.
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #604
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg 134

Fine I'll post some pics if Beata won't.

allinontheturn is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #605
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Beata, you're only ten pounds heavier than me but you're like 3 inches taller. This makes me simultaneously sad ( because I'm such a fatty) but also happy (cause you're doing amazing).
Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #606
Abe008
I ARE just biebwr
but not a mod
 
Abe008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,140
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
Romdom update: into day 4 with 542k. He's in the top 100, nbd
Spoiler:
Abe008 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:25 AM   #607
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Your boobs look great in that picture (as do your arms).
Damn girl
Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:25 AM   #608
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeatax View Post
i'm hoping to hit 315 in the next 6 months.



hehehe
Niiiiiice
allinontheturn is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #609
Abe008
I ARE just biebwr
but not a mod
 
Abe008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,140
Re: omg omg omg 134

I can't view these pics and it makes me has a sad.
Abe008 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #610
xbeatax
bee-ah-tuh
 
xbeatax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,302
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird View Post
I didn't know you has glasses (makeup). Lookin good beata.

I haven't even been going to the gym for 3 months, so 315 is pretty good iyam. Especially given my programming which only has me go real heavy once a month.
right now i just go by feel. i do legs on tuesday and back on friday. lol. great program. yesterday i did bis/tris for the first time in ever. my upper body is laughably weak. everyone has been telling me to start doing 5/3/1 and i guess i should start.
xbeatax is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #611
Low Key
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Low Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thank you, Florida
Posts: 33,327
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe008 View Post
I can't view these pics and it makes me has a sad.
Legit beat
Low Key is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #612
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: omg omg omg 134

Happy Fredday the 13th
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:29 AM   #613
xbeatax
bee-ah-tuh
 
xbeatax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,302
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
Beata, you're only ten pounds heavier than me but you're like 3 inches taller. This makes me simultaneously sad ( because I'm such a fatty) but also happy (cause you're doing amazing).


i'm telling you if i can do it, you can. i'm such a slug lol
xbeatax is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #614
xbeatax
bee-ah-tuh
 
xbeatax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,302
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
Your boobs look great in that picture (as do your arms).
Damn girl
ty, it's just the top. for once it has a great built in bra.

my boobs topless tho... ugh. they make me sadder than all the cellulite on my body and the stretch marks on my stomach combined times 1000
xbeatax is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #615
leprous_hand
unclean
 
leprous_hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: General Snus
Posts: 16,249
Re: omg omg omg 134

romdom ships it will be pandamoanium
leprous_hand is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:32 AM   #616
leprous_hand
unclean
 
leprous_hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: General Snus
Posts: 16,249
Re: omg omg omg 134

leprous_hand is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:32 AM   #617
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe008 View Post
I can't view these pics and it makes me has a sad.
Dont' worry, I got you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeatax View Post
right now i just go by feel. i do legs on tuesday and back on friday. lol. great program. yesterday i did bis/tris for the first time in ever. my upper body is laughably weak. everyone has been telling me to start doing 5/3/1 and i guess i should start.
5/3/1 is what I'm on.

I feel like when I wasn't on a program I did well, but it's harder to track progress and know when I'm making real gains. It is a pain to keep track of, but that's why I have a log.
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #618
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by leprous_hand View Post
[image redacted]
AngryPanda got a new twitter handle.
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #619
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeatax View Post
ty, it's just the top. for once it has a great built in bra.

my boobs topless tho... ugh. they make me sadder than all the cellulite on my body and the stretch marks on my stomach combined times 1000
I'm sure they look better than you think they do, we are our own worst critics.
When it comes time and you've decided to get implants, just do your research. Like, for instance, you'll have to go back in every 7-10 years and get newer ones put in. The newer ones will have to be larger ones because of skin stretch. Some women don't realize they'll eventually have to go bigger and start too big to begin with!
Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #620
leprous_hand
unclean
 
leprous_hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: General Snus
Posts: 16,249
Re: omg omg omg 134

we should have a ladies boob discussion thread iyam.... i like this idea
leprous_hand is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #621
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by leprous_hand View Post
romdom ships it will be pandamoanium
I'm hoping he makes the monies. I he makes the ft, I'm making him pay my airfare to Vegas for the shooting.
Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:37 AM   #622
Low Key
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Low Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thank you, Florida
Posts: 33,327
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeatax View Post


i'm telling you if i can do it, you can. i'm such a slug lol
A slug?

So... keep salt away from you?
Low Key is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #623
Low Key
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Low Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thank you, Florida
Posts: 33,327
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
I'm hoping he makes the monies. I he makes the ft, I'm making him pay my airfare to Vegas for the shooting.
Your?

What am I, chopped liver?
Low Key is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #624
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Yours too! And our hotel rooms!
Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:40 AM   #625
leprous_hand
unclean
 
leprous_hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: General Snus
Posts: 16,249
Re: omg omg omg 134

i want 4lifers on my tv in nov


ROMDOM BETTER NOT RUIN MY DREAMS
leprous_hand is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive