Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #3851
BoSoxBK
Best 4L Pet Owner '12
 
BoSoxBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,357
Re: omg omg omg 134

believe me, I wish I was going away for another week
BoSoxBK is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #3852
The Brickie
Carpal Tunnel
 
The Brickie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11,441
Re: omg omg omg 134

Does that video work now, or can I just watch it because I'm logged in os?
The Brickie is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #3853
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
idk, either you're misreading the intent of the instructions or I am. I was under the impression those books were advocacy books for the working class, not just books about work or w/e. That's why I mentioned activist bands, but maybe that's something I'm extrapolating that isn't really there.

No, you're absolutely right. I opened the page and posted before reading some of the songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies View Post
salt of the earth by the stones. have a cigar by floyd.
Probably going to use Salt of the Earth just because it's easiest to translate to Nickle and Dimed. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxBK View Post
It's okay. I can take it. I thought after being away for a week people would miss me. I came back to the opposite imo

gizzy, that paper sounds like fun..I'll read it over when you have the first draft since I'm actually around now
I would appreciate you reading it!
Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #3854
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxBK View Post
believe me, I wish I was going away for another week
Don't say things you don't mean. You missed us right?
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #3855
eight high
banned
 
eight high's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: -)
Posts: 10
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies View Post
i just watched a mexican steal a bike and i called 911
did you ever consider that it was HIS bike .. ****ing racist
eight high is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #3856
ALLTheCookies
half a brain
 
ALLTheCookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Trips to areas with jihadi ties
Posts: 23,375
Re: omg omg omg 134

it was a nice bike...
ALLTheCookies is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #3857
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #3858
elrey
 
elrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,533
Re: omg omg omg 134

Oh I see my grade book thing says I got 0/100 on both tests. Hm.
elrey is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #3859
ALLTheCookies
half a brain
 
ALLTheCookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Trips to areas with jihadi ties
Posts: 23,375
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
synchronicity II is good too.



Another suburban morning
Grandmother screaming at the wall

We have to shout above the din of our Rice Crispies
We can't hear anything at all
Mother chants her litany of boredom and frustrations
But we know all her suicides are fake

Daddy only stares into the distance
There's only so much more that he can take
Many miles away something crawls from the slime at the
Bottom of a dark Scottish lake

Another industrial ugly morning
The factory belches filth into the sky
He walks unhindered through the picket lines today
He doesn't think to wonder why
The secretaries pout and preen like cheap tarts on a red light street
But all he ever thinks to do is watch
And every single meeting with his so-called superior
Is a humiliating kick in the crotch
Many miles away something crawls to the surface of a dark Scottish lake

Another working day has ended
Only the rush hour hell to face
Packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes
Contestants in a suicidal race
Daddy grips the wheel and stares alone into the distance
He knows that something somewhere has to break
He sees the family home now looming in the headlights
The pain upstairs that makes his eyeballs ache
Many miles away there's a shadow on the door of a cottage on the
Shore of a dark Scottish lak
ALLTheCookies is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #3860
BoSoxBK
Best 4L Pet Owner '12
 
BoSoxBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,357
Re: omg omg omg 134

Hi ashmont! I've missed you!
BoSoxBK is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #3861
BoSoxBK
Best 4L Pet Owner '12
 
BoSoxBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,357
Re: omg omg omg 134

In all seriousness, you should do "Allentown" by Billy Joel. End of story.
BoSoxBK is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #3862
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxBK View Post
believe me, I wish I was going away for another week
Don't do it.
I missed you terribly.
F the haters.

I don't care if you're engaged to LK, you're still a part of this family.
JustJ46671 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #3863
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies View Post
synchronicity II is good too.



Another suburban morning
Grandmother screaming at the wall

We have to shout above the din of our Rice Crispies
We can't hear anything at all
Mother chants her litany of boredom and frustrations
But we know all her suicides are fake

Daddy only stares into the distance
There's only so much more that he can take
Many miles away something crawls from the slime at the
Bottom of a dark Scottish lake

Another industrial ugly morning
The factory belches filth into the sky
He walks unhindered through the picket lines today
He doesn't think to wonder why
The secretaries pout and preen like cheap tarts on a red light street
But all he ever thinks to do is watch
And every single meeting with his so-called superior
Is a humiliating kick in the crotch
Many miles away something crawls to the surface of a dark Scottish lake

Another working day has ended
Only the rush hour hell to face
Packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes
Contestants in a suicidal race
Daddy grips the wheel and stares alone into the distance
He knows that something somewhere has to break
He sees the family home now looming in the headlights
The pain upstairs that makes his eyeballs ache
Many miles away there's a shadow on the door of a cottage on the
Shore of a dark Scottish lak
thanks!
Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #3864
Gizmo
Hottest Khaleesi
 
Gizmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 9¾ Ϟ
Posts: 11,953
Re: omg omg omg 134

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Btw, I had my intake appointment with the school counselor. Made me realize I have some serious issues :x
Gizmo is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #3865
BoSoxBK
Best 4L Pet Owner '12
 
BoSoxBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,357
Re: omg omg omg 134

I miss sociology courses. I would tear the **** outta that paper.
BoSoxBK is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #3866
Rolando Blackman
adept
 
Rolando Blackman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 999
Re: omg omg omg 134

write it for her then
Rolando Blackman is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #3867
BoSoxBK
Best 4L Pet Owner '12
 
BoSoxBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,357
Re: omg omg omg 134

for the promises our teachers gave
if we worked hard
if we behaaaved
BoSoxBK is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #3868
BoSoxBK
Best 4L Pet Owner '12
 
BoSoxBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,357
Re: omg omg omg 134

I remember both of the items she mentioned in the guidelines for the paper in past courses, but not well enough.
BoSoxBK is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #3869
The Brickie
Carpal Tunnel
 
The Brickie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11,441
Re: omg omg omg 134

Ok fine Youtube. Last video I ever make. Your ****ing loss. Not even mad.
The Brickie is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #3870
ALLTheCookies
half a brain
 
ALLTheCookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Trips to areas with jihadi ties
Posts: 23,375
Re: omg omg omg 134

bike hasnt appeared yet. pretty sad bc when i saw it happen my fight or flight kicked and i almost ran out there but then i flew to the telephone. i coulda been a contender.
ALLTheCookies is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #3871
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies View Post
bike hasnt appeared yet. pretty sad bc when i saw it happen my fight or flight kicked and i almost ran out there but then i flew to the telephone. i coulda been a contender.
Not all superheroes can fly.


Braves v giants...
JustJ46671 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #3872
Beauseefuss
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,744
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brickie View Post
Ok fine Youtube. Last video I ever make. Your ****ing loss. Not even mad.
Wouldn't it be legal if someone from a different country uploaded it?


Last edited by Beauseefuss; 07-17-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Beauseefuss is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #3873
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,952
Beauuuu!
JustJ46671 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #3874
BoSoxBK
Best 4L Pet Owner '12
 
BoSoxBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,357
Re: omg omg omg 134

I think it’s easier to write a paper about a song that is more concrete and narrow like “Allentown”. “Salt of the Earth” is too broad and somewhat abstract. This presents a harder paper to write imo

Last edited by BoSoxBK; 07-17-2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: That was my pretentious, sociological thought of the day.
BoSoxBK is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:24 PM   #3875
Mutant K12
Vacant... with a hint of sadness
 
Mutant K12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gloom, despair and agony on me
Posts: 7,020
Re: omg omg omg 134

Today has been a self reflecting despair day. Can this day be over so I can have an I am a living god day?
Mutant K12 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive