Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #3601
AngryPanda
live 42 day
 
AngryPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird View Post
Define "recently"
I wasn't expecting a followup to my super awesome joke so I don't know how to respond.

However, I guess since my last PM would be a good starting point since you'ven't responded and seem unlikely to. FullHouseStephanie.mp3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio View Post
95° out with 111° humidex
It's only 94 here with 110 humidex

Spoiler:


Edit: TOTP

AngryPanda is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #3602
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,404
Re: omg omg omg 134

antichrist sounds about right
Da33le is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #3603
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,951
Re: omg omg omg 134

panda's not mean
he's just misunderstood

i almost never understand wtf he's saying
JustJ46671 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #3604
BoSoxBK
Best 4L Pet Owner '12
 
BoSoxBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,357
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
I am apparently the most meanest awkwardest person ever and people are always reading **** that ain't there. People apologize to me all the time for when they ain't did ****. I don't get it.

I know I'm kind of a ass overall but even when I'm not trying to be I come across as the antichrist.

Wonderful people of omg how do you put up with my meanness? How can I not be mean?
Deep down, I think you have a giant heart that is just waiting to burst.

BoSoxBK is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #3605
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,404
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ46671 View Post
i almost never understand wtf he's saying
You say that about everybody.. Maybe there is something wrong with you.
Da33le is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #3606
leprous_hand
unclean
 
leprous_hand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: General Snus
Posts: 16,249
Re: omg omg omg 134

i drank two mai tais today..... i needed em like woah


last time i had a mai tai was like 10 years ago
leprous_hand is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #3607
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,951
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxBK View Post
Deep down, I wish your giant heart would just burst.
wow...

no, really.


wow
JustJ46671 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #3608
AngryPanda
live 42 day
 
AngryPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: omg omg omg 134

I always ask my mom to tie mai tai LOL

j/k I have an app for that
AngryPanda is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:40 PM   #3609
AngryPanda
live 42 day
 
AngryPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxBK View Post
Deep down, I think you have a giant heart that is just waiting to burst.
Well I mean I know I'm not necessarily like good peoples or w/e but when people ask me questions I answer them but it seems like they don't think it's good enough and I don't pick up on that. I mean it even happened here with The Brickie just a couple days ago!
AngryPanda is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #3610
AngryPanda
live 42 day
 
AngryPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: omg omg omg 134

echo echo echo f you guys i'm glad y'all is hot and don't like me ioeveneenunnuh y'all anyway
AngryPanda is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #3611
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,404
Re: omg omg omg 134

come back Witty
Da33le is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #3612
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
Well I mean I know I'm not necessarily like good peoples or w/e but when people ask me questions I answer them but it seems like they don't think it's good enough and I don't pick up on that. I mean it even happened here with The Brickie just a couple days ago!
What are you talking about? The Brickie was just pretending.
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #3613
AngryPanda
live 42 day
 
AngryPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird View Post
What are you talking about? The Brickie was just pretending.
This I believe. He's cruel and manipulates me very well without my even knowing it, even though I try to be aware of it.

Still, though, even he can't coordinate the numerous times this happens throughout the day always.
AngryPanda is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #3614
allinontheturn
'Merican Dullard
 
allinontheturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: It's Britney Bitch
Posts: 22,648
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
echo echo echo f you guys i'm glad y'all is hot and don't like me ioeveneenunnuh y'all anyway
I love you like Joey Votto loves tearing his meniscus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO>LLOL
allinontheturn is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #3615
AngryPanda
live 42 day
 
AngryPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn View Post
I love you like Joey Votto loves tearing his meniscus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO>LLOL
I rode in (one of) his Ferraris yesterday

ALSO F MAKE ^ MIND RE: WORLD TOUR

Last edited by AngryPanda; 07-17-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: or at least NORTHEASTERN OHIO AND SOUTHEASTERN MICHIGAN AND POTENTIALLY CANADIAN HOTEL TOUR
AngryPanda is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #3616
dangeraw
bad beat soundboard
 
dangeraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: not knowing limits
Posts: 20,852
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
Anyone seen fredd-bird recently??
PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
dangeraw is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #3617
AngryPanda
live 42 day
 
AngryPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: omg omg omg 134

hi

Last edited by AngryPanda; 07-17-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: :heart:
AngryPanda is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #3618
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,404
Re: omg omg omg 134

oh so it's a little safer than skateboarding.
Da33le is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #3619
ALLTheCookies
half a brain
 
ALLTheCookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Trips to areas with jihadi ties
Posts: 23,375
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
I am apparently the most meanest awkwardest person ever and people are always reading **** that ain't there. People apologize to me all the time for when they ain't did ****. I don't get it.

I know I'm kind of a ass overall but even when I'm not trying to be I come across as the antichrist.

Wonderful people of omg how do you put up with my meanness? How can I not be mean?
do you ever stfu?
ALLTheCookies is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #3620
dangeraw
bad beat soundboard
 
dangeraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: not knowing limits
Posts: 20,852
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
hi




is anyone doing a fansty football here this year even just pride?
dangeraw is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #3621
dangeraw
bad beat soundboard
 
dangeraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: not knowing limits
Posts: 20,852
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da33le View Post
come back Witty
what is something a woman has never said to clove or witty
dangeraw is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #3622
AngryPanda
live 42 day
 
AngryPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies View Post
do you ever stfu?
When my spirit is beaten, yes. That's why I didn't come around yesterday. It looks like I returned to soon.

Since I've been trying not to drink, I don't know how or where to funnel/drown my trouble any longer so I've been burdening this thread. Sorry. It really hasn't been on purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangeraw View Post




is anyone doing a fansty football here this year even just pride?
Yes. Wankers and non wankers league afaict.
AngryPanda is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #3623
ALLTheCookies
half a brain
 
ALLTheCookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Trips to areas with jihadi ties
Posts: 23,375
Re: omg omg omg 134

sorry im j/k i luv u 143 xoxo
ALLTheCookies is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #3624
dangeraw
bad beat soundboard
 
dangeraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: not knowing limits
Posts: 20,852
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
When my spirit is beaten, yes. That's why I didn't come around yesterday. It looks like I returned to soon.

Since I've been trying not to drink, I don't know how or where to funnel/drown my trouble any longer so I've been burdening this thread. Sorry. It really hasn't been on purpose.



Yes. Wankers and non wankers league afaict.
i want in is there a thread i dont feel like searching
dangeraw is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #3625
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: omg omg omg 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangeraw View Post
i want in is there a thread i dont feel like searching
That sucks.
fredd-bird is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive