Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Las Vegas Lifestyle Discussion of all things Las Vegas. Ask questions about hotels/shows/etc., coordinate meetups with other 2+2ers and post Las Vegas trip reports.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 04:37 AM   #48001
Soner
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 431
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmanprays View Post
Yes, I am slightly profitable at 1/2 live. Small sample and like $20/hrly.
$20 hourly at 1/2 live is not being slightly profitable. It's crushing the game.
Soner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:28 AM   #48002
Dream Crusher
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Dream Crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas
Posts: 15,281
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Pman is a confirmed crusher in Vegas 1/2. Everyone needs to apologize and stop giving advice.
Dream Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:00 AM   #48003
Petrucci
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,203
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Crusher View Post
Pman is a confirmed crusher in Vegas 1/2. Everyone needs to apologize and stop giving advice.
Lol

Sent fra min SM-G981B via Tapatalk
Petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:49 AM   #48004
TuscaloosaJohnny
adept
 
TuscaloosaJohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cullman, Alabama
Posts: 913
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLIKITYPLAK View Post
He is polite but won't sign for free. Charges $25 if it is on paper, $50 to $100 if it is on his merch, depending which one.

Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs
TuscaloosaJohnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM   #48005
OFA
old hand
 
OFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,689
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

I cant tell if trooper really charges for his autograph. Can someone message him and ask
OFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM   #48006
wetleg
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
wetleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,683
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFA View Post
I cant tell if trooper really charges for his autograph. Can someone message him and ask
No way he charges for his autograph. And really how many people ask for it?
wetleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM   #48007
Reggie Steer
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 43
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetleg View Post
No way he charges for his autograph. And really how many people ask for it?
I accidentally ran into Trooper inside the Planet Hollywood parking lot elevator. I asked for his autograph - which is only $10 (not $25) - but he said he had reached his daily quota and was therefore sold out for the day.
Reggie Steer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM   #48008
punkass
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
punkass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: hip deep in pie
Posts: 11,864
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Oh geez if these stories are true, f that guy
punkass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM   #48009
Koshka
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 109
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetleg View Post
No way he charges for his autograph. And really how many people ask for it?

Of course he doesn’t charge for autographs if he’s signing his own merchandise. That would be counterproductive. However, he does charge $100 for a pic of him alone, $150 if you are in the pic too, $200 for a mention in the vlog and a special for $300 for an autographed pic and you can do a shout out in his vlog.

How many people get the shout out special? You can see for yourself in the vlogs. Trooper really doesn’t forget people’s names. They just didn’t pay for the privilege. Makes sense now, huh?
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM   #48010
PLIKITYPLAK
veteran
 
PLIKITYPLAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,485
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie Steer View Post
Trooper would do much better against Daniel Dvoress than Brad Owen did.
Whoever staked Brad must not care about money, or at least an amount as small as 25k
PLIKITYPLAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #48011
Da_Nit
Pooh-Bah
 
Da_Nit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Houston via Ruff Buffalo, NY
Posts: 5,907
Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvDaVlogs View Post
Latest Trooper Results:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by parisron View Post
Wow, it was a good game!


Nope he said the game was, “amazing”.
Da_Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:01 PM   #48012
JTLexington
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 14
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLIKITYPLAK View Post
Whoever staked Brad must not care about money, or at least an amount as small as 25k
Can't wait to see his vlog about how he lit $25K on fire in about an hour.
JTLexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM   #48013
JTLexington
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 14
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
Of course he doesn’t charge for autographs if he’s signing his own merchandise. That would be counterproductive. However, he does charge $100 for a pic of him alone, $150 if you are in the pic too, $200 for a mention in the vlog and a special for $300 for an autographed pic and you can do a shout out in his vlog.

How many people get the shout out special? You can see for yourself in the vlogs. Trooper really doesn’t forget people’s names. They just didn’t pay for the privilege. Makes sense now, huh?

That has to be super awkward for both sides. I assume most people have no idea he wants money for a picture/shoutout etc and just go up to him, excited to finally meet him and he's like "whoa whoa it's $150 for a picture together". I'd seriously think he was joking.
JTLexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM   #48014
Reggie Steer
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 43
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Trooper does not have to dress like Iron Man, Batman, Mickey Mouse, Elvis or a Las Vegas Showgirl to make a killing posing with tourists for money. All Trooper has to do is stand on the bridge that connects the Bellagio to Caesar's as himself (wearing all of the Go Gamble gear) and watch all that money fall into his lap.
Reggie Steer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM   #48015
Koshka
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 109
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie Steer View Post
Trooper does not have to dress like Iron Man, Batman, Mickey Mouse, Elvis or a Las Vegas Showgirl to make a killing posing with tourists for money. All Trooper has to do is stand on the bridge that connects the Bellagio to Caesar's as himself (wearing all of the Go Gamble gear) and watch all that money fall into his lap.

When Trooper walks by, the Strip street performers ask for a pic with him.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM   #48016
TheJacob
Pooh-Bah
 
TheJacob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,626
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Can someone who understands youtube SEO comment on the madness of trooper's titles? I'm assuming having nonsense as every title isn't great right?
TheJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM   #48017
meshanti
old hand
 
meshanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Desperate Dan Appreciation Society
Posts: 1,294
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJacob View Post
Can someone who understands youtube SEO comment on the madness of trooper's titles? I'm assuming having nonsense as every title isn't great right?
I think he's done so many videos, that he's running out of ideas for his titles.
meshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:47 AM   #48018
LuvDaVlogs
journeyman
 
LuvDaVlogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 272
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Latest Trooper Results;


Spoiler:
LuvDaVlogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:42 AM   #48019
Tanqueray
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 871
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Trooper needs to do more vlogging and less poker.
Tanqueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:09 AM   #48020
pig4bill
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 30,827
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
Of course he doesn’t charge for autographs if he’s signing his own merchandise. That would be counterproductive. However, he does charge $100 for a pic of him alone, $150 if you are in the pic too, $200 for a mention in the vlog and a special for $300 for an autographed pic and you can do a shout out in his vlog.

How many people get the shout out special? You can see for yourself in the vlogs. Trooper really doesn’t forget people’s names. They just didn’t pay for the privilege. Makes sense now, huh?
He's given me a shout-out twice. The first one cost me fitty bucks, but the second one he threw in for free.
pig4bill is online now   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive