Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Las Vegas Lifestyle Discussion of all things Las Vegas. Ask questions about hotels/shows/etc., coordinate meetups with other 2+2ers and post Las Vegas trip reports.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2021, 02:10 PM   #47926
Franchise5
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 683
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie Steer View Post
More like deliberate humor that actually works well in making his vlogs entertaining.

As to skill level, Owen is probably upper intermediate.
Maybe we just see things differently, but he does not appear to be trying to be humorous when sitting at the table complaining about stuff. Maybe he is trying to be funny and our ideas of humor are different.

This is all different than his going after Bradley bucks, playing jiggities, his getting revenge hand rankings, or whatever any of that stuff is. There he is trying to be humorous, but he leaves in his vlogs video of him getting sucked out on and clearly getting flustered and making comments on the luck of others.

He also leaves many times only a short time into a session when he starts to get upstuck. It is better that he leaves if he really can't play his A game anymore, but the inability to play your A game after being down a few hundred from peak in a 5/10 game seems to be a leak and just running from it doesn't necessarily solve it. I suppose it doesn't really matter though as he has enough footage to make a video, which is where he is making his money anyways.
Franchise5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:26 PM   #47927
Tanqueray
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 987
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Probably should look at both Owen and Rampage's poker analysis with a grain of salt.

Both guys have more incentive to drive content viewership than to actually be good at poker.

They're like the Harlem Globetrotters of poker =).
Tanqueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:30 PM   #47928
YoungManCoffee
centurion
 
YoungManCoffee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 140
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise5 View Post
Maybe we just see things differently, but he does not appear to be trying to be humorous when sitting at the table complaining about stuff. Maybe he is trying to be funny and our ideas of humor are different.

This is all different than his going after Bradley bucks, playing jiggities, his getting revenge hand rankings, or whatever any of that stuff is. There he is trying to be humorous, but he leaves in his vlogs video of him getting sucked out on and clearly getting flustered and making comments on the luck of others.

He also leaves many times only a short time into a session when he starts to get upstuck. It is better that he leaves if he really can't play his A game anymore, but the inability to play your A game after being down a few hundred from peak in a 5/10 game seems to be a leak and just running from it doesn't necessarily solve it. I suppose it doesn't really matter though as he has enough footage to make a video, which is where he is making his money anyways.
As much as I like Brad, I have noticed this as well lately - he seems a little bit more frustrated at the table and has made salty comments about vlog watchers gunning for him with wide ranges. He's also left in some audio of him muttering "nice catch"-type remarks when people draw out on him. It's to his credit that he shows those imperfections in the vlogs, though.

I wonder if his roll is close to letting him take more shots at 10/25, and he's frustrated that he can't quite get over the hump quickly playing the usual (dryer?) Bellagio 5/10 games.
YoungManCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:31 PM   #47929
OFA
old hand
 
OFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,700
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Strange pman hasn't commented. Everyone in here seems to like him and wants to help. No reason to avoid IMO
OFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:16 PM   #47930
Reggie Steer
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 91
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzeedizzee View Post
It was Memorial Day Weekend, which was cold and rainy in that area; and the room in which this was held (Boston Billiards) is not very large and likely would have had 2/3 as many people there anyway. This is not meant as a slight to Rampage or Vibes, but rather a suggestion that their apparent drawing power might not be as it seems.
Thanks. I'll give him credit for 1/5 to 1/4 of the room. Vibes was just a guest so no credit to him. Maybe 5% of Rampage's at most.

Beats Trooper Thursday by leaps and bounds but can't beat Owen and Neeme.
Reggie Steer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:18 PM   #47931
pmanprays
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vegas
Posts: 254
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFA View Post
Strange pman hasn't commented. Everyone in here seems to like him and wants to help. No reason to avoid IMO
I'm just catching up, what'd I miss? I got my 2nd covid shot and have been feeling like garbage.
pmanprays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:29 PM   #47932
pmanprays
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vegas
Posts: 254
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvDaVlogs View Post
Pman is fine, vegas is chewing him up at the moment, this is true, but its relatively easy to turn around, all it takes is a bit of work. Live 1-2 and 2-5 are insane soft and take very little work to be winning 25+ an hour minimum, especially in vegas. It just literally will take him realizing he needs to work at it and humbling himself and going for it, i think right now he just has so much going on he isnt really focused on any one thing and hes all over the place.
Yeah, i'm honestly fine. I had a big upswing, followed by a big downswing. I do have alot going on but that's not a great excuse. I don't need to prove anything to anyone; people can think I'm a loser, I really don't care. At least I'm out here putting my money where my mouth is (even if the money goes bye bye!).

I'm living my own life to the best of my abilities. I'm having fun meeting new people, slowly improving at the game, and finding out if this is for me in the long term. Live and let live ya know? Thanks luvdavlogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve00007 View Post
Iím still rooting for Pman. He took those tough losses pretty well. I wonder what type of job he is trying to get.

Despite the criticisms his poker hands did make the video a lot more interesting. I hate it when a vlogger says he lost a bunch and doesnít talk about any hands.
Ty Steve. Win or lose, you can bet I'll always be honest and transparent in my videos. I know this will bring me some haters, but should keep genuine people around

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid face View Post
I have no skin in the game here. Although I think pman is a really nice guy. BUT if being a pro in vegas were easy I would not have personally witnessed the hundreds that attempted and failed miserably over the years. It appears that he does not grasp some very basic concepts and he simply enjoys gamboolin in the bright casinos too much. Unless he gets it together pronto I think he has next to no shot becoming/succeeding (as) a pro.
Thanks Squid, I think you're a good guy and respect your advice. I have to take the game more seriously. Pit games are no more, even when with friends. Just learning my way around one day at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie Steer View Post
Pman should be the subject in the next To Be Determined.
I like the sound of this LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFA View Post
Pman... pman... pman....

Honestly don't think Vegas is somewhere you should be living.

Don't want to make you feel worse than you probably already do tbh so will just wish you luck and wait for your next vlog
I appreciate your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob888 View Post
He usually posts in here and his PGC when he puts out a new vlog, but nothing yet. Hope he's not feeling too ashamed or anything like that. You still have fans pman
Not ashamed at all! Thank you trob. Just been a rough couple of weeks on and off the tables. COVID shot not being kind to me, first time on a computer since I got it.
pmanprays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:39 PM   #47933
ChipsOmNom
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 90
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

How does Trooper handle signing autographs? I'm sure lots on here have tried. Is he friendly about that kind of thing or hostile?
ChipsOmNom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:51 PM   #47934
Nepeeme2008
veteran
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 2,870
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmanprays View Post
I'm just catching up, what'd I miss? I got my 2nd covid shot and have been feeling like garbage.
I really do hope you don't go through what I did.
Aside from the sore arm and back stiffness after my 2nd shot, the next day I had dizzy spells and could hardly stand up my feet they were so wobbly.
This lasted for a whole week. No pain, just dizziness.
I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy. Not even trob888. Well, maybe him.
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:58 PM   #47935
pmanprays
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vegas
Posts: 254
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepeeme2008 View Post
I really do hope you don't go through what I did.
Aside from the sore arm and back stiffness after my 2nd shot, the next day I had dizzy spells and could hardly stand up my feet they were so wobbly.
This lasted for a whole week. No pain, just dizziness.
I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy. Not even trob888. Well, maybe him.
lol.

Yeah i've been dizzy / insomnia / sleeping 20 hours / dehydrated...i'm taking care of myself. Really disappointed to see so many negative comments on here I honestly do not want to stop posting on here because there are so many great people, but it seems like there's alot of toxicity as well. Then again, 99% of toxic people are angry and upset with themselves, not the person they are targeting (i know this because i once was toxic)
pmanprays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 04:21 PM   #47936
Franchise5
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 683
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmanprays View Post
lol.

Yeah i've been dizzy / insomnia / sleeping 20 hours / dehydrated...i'm taking care of myself. Really disappointed to see so many negative comments on here I honestly do not want to stop posting on here because there are so many great people, but it seems like there's alot of toxicity as well. Then again, 99% of toxic people are angry and upset with themselves, not the person they are targeting (i know this because i once was toxic)
Sure there are toxic people, but there are also a lot of people that just get frustrated with the same old story. Person says they are moving to Vegas, gonna get on the grind, gonna blow up, etc... Everyone wants to read about and follow the next MooreMoney19.

People give advice, try to help, get told, I'm gonna do me, I know what I am doing. They watch the person put in small volume, make mistakes, blow their roll, etc... Try to help out, offer advice, get told, I'm gonna do me, I know what I am doing. Then boom, person falls off the face of the earth, goes busto, has to get a job, etc... after what most would consider not even giving it the old college try. Of course, different people fail for different reasons, hit bumps in the road, find out playing for a living isn't all its cracked up to be, etc... but it is just rough to see people turn down help or advice and then fail. Of course everyone has to learn for themselves though.

I have never met you, know very little about you. I have never met Squid, know very little about him outside of what I can see on the forums. If he offered me a meetup to discuss stuff and all I had to do was play 30 hours in a week I would have snap taken that up. Hell, I am a middle aged white guy that has a full time job that plays recreationally and if Squid or someone of his caliber on the forums gave me the opportunity to pick their brain I would take it. If I was playing full time it would be a no brainer to put in the hours.
Franchise5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 04:27 PM   #47937
pmanprays
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vegas
Posts: 254
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise5 View Post
Sure there are toxic people, but there are also a lot of people that just get frustrated with the same old story. Person says they are moving to Vegas, gonna get on the grind, gonna blow up, etc... Everyone wants to read about and follow the next MooreMoney19.

People give advice, try to help, get told, I'm gonna do me, I know what I am doing. They watch the person put in small volume, make mistakes, blow their roll, etc... Try to help out, offer advice, get told, I'm gonna do me, I know what I am doing. Then boom, person falls off the face of the earth, goes busto, has to get a job, etc... after what most would consider not even giving it the old college try. Of course, different people fail for different reasons, hit bumps in the road, find out playing for a living isn't all its cracked up to be, etc... but it is just rough to see people turn down help or advice and then fail. Of course everyone has to learn for themselves though.

I have never met you, know very little about you. I have never met Squid, know very little about him outside of what I can see on the forums. If he offered me a meetup to discuss stuff and all I had to do was play 30 hours in a week I would have snap taken that up. Hell, I am a middle aged white guy that has a full time job that plays recreationally and if Squid or someone of his caliber on the forums gave me the opportunity to pick their brain I would take it. If I was playing full time it would be a no brainer to put in the hours.
I agree with you. It is what it is, onwards and upwards. I hope to meet Squid one day still.
pmanprays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 04:30 PM   #47938
parisron
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
parisron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 14,611
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise5 View Post
Sure there are toxic people, but there are also a lot of people that just get frustrated with the same old story. Person says they are moving to Vegas, gonna get on the grind, gonna blow up, etc... Everyone wants to read about and follow the next MooreMoney19.
MooreMoney19 was a legend. His writing and story telling was top notch.
parisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 04:50 PM   #47939
Koshka
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 141
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise5 View Post
Sure there are toxic people, but there are also a lot of people that just get frustrated with the same old story. Person says they are moving to Vegas, gonna get on the grind, gonna blow up, etc... Everyone wants to read about and follow the next MooreMoney19.

People give advice, try to help, get told, I'm gonna do me, I know what I am doing. They watch the person put in small volume, make mistakes, blow their roll, etc... Try to help out, offer advice, get told, I'm gonna do me, I know what I am doing. Then boom, person falls off the face of the earth, goes busto, has to get a job, etc... after what most would consider not even giving it the old college try. Of course, different people fail for different reasons, hit bumps in the road, find out playing for a living isn't all its cracked up to be, etc... but it is just rough to see people turn down help or advice and then fail. Of course everyone has to learn for themselves though.

I have never met you, know very little about you. I have never met Squid, know very little about him outside of what I can see on the forums. If he offered me a meetup to discuss stuff and all I had to do was play 30 hours in a week I would have snap taken that up. Hell, I am a middle aged white guy that has a full time job that plays recreationally and if Squid or someone of his caliber on the forums gave me the opportunity to pick their brain I would take it. If I was playing full time it would be a no brainer to put in the hours.

+1 You took the words right from my mouth. This forum loves to root for the next guy that loves here and truly do wish success for them. Thereís a wealth of knowledge from people currently playing for a living, had played for a living or know people that do.

Itís mind boggling why anyone wouldnít filter all the advice in here and listen to the good advice instead of saying ya thatís ok, Iím gonna do it my way.

Pman, you basically showed, proclaimed you moved to Vegas to play for a living and proceed to put in less volume than weekend grinders with full time jobs.

You then share little to nothing as far as hand histories and your thought processes to get objective feedback on your play. Maybe the reason you are secretive with hand histories is because those two you shared in your latest vlogs arenít outliers but your standard baseline play.

FYI calling a raise with Q9o out of the small isnít a loose call. Itís lighting money on fire especially coming from a good experienced player thatís probably not gonna go off for stacks unless youíre drawing dead.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 04:58 PM   #47940
pmanprays
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vegas
Posts: 254
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
+1 You took the words right from my mouth. This forum loves to root for the next guy that loves here and truly do wish success for them. Thereís a wealth of knowledge from people currently playing for a living, had played for a living or know people that do.

Itís mind boggling why anyone wouldnít filter all the advice in here and listen to the good advice instead of saying ya thatís ok, Iím gonna do it my way.

Pman, you basically showed, proclaimed you moved to Vegas to play for a living and proceed to put in less volume than weekend grinders with full time jobs.

You then share little to nothing as far as hand histories and your thought processes to get objective feedback on your play. Maybe the reason you are secretive with hand histories is because those two you shared in your latest vlogs arenít outliers but your standard baseline play.

FYI calling a raise with Q9o out of the small isnít a loose call. Itís lighting money on fire especially coming from a good experienced player thatís probably not gonna go off for stacks unless youíre drawing dead.
I agree. Can we admit that i'm human and i **** up? Geez man.
pmanprays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:19 PM   #47941
Nepeeme2008
veteran
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 2,870
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

You're going to get a lot of criticism because you're so brutally honest in your vlogs pman.
And you're right, there are a lot of toxic people here. But there are also a lot of great people like squid( I don't know him) who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise for free. It's a trade off. But don't think that it's in your best interest to only hear nice words that make you feel good. Sometimes you have to listen to the truth, as uncomfortable and unpleasant as it is. I know it can get tiresome, and not all criticism is helpful or well intended. But you can't let that upset you. you have to learn how to filter everything and just ignore what you judge not to be beneficial.
Maybe you should try yoga or meditation or something.
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:23 PM   #47942
ARNY HEYWOOD
stranger
 
ARNY HEYWOOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Vegas
Posts: 13
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Pman, if you go to SAHARA tomorrow, get in the $4/$8 mixed game. It's limit poker, so you won't be risking your stack every hand and the crowd at the table is friendly and will teach you all the games. You might even find something you are better at, and enjoy more, than Hold'em.
ARNY HEYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:25 PM   #47943
Franchise5
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 683
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmanprays View Post
I agree. Can we admit that i'm human and i **** up? Geez man.
Just take some time off, get a job for a little bit and rebuild the roll if needed. Then decide if you really want to pursue poker or not. If so, get back after it and learn from this mistake. If you realize maybe playing poker full time isn't for you, that isn't so bad either. Playing here and there to supplement income is also a great way to go. Maybe you learn something over the next few months or years and decide to give it a go again at that time. You seem to be quite young and can easily get back on the horse.
Franchise5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:26 PM   #47944
pmanprays
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vegas
Posts: 254
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepeeme2008 View Post
You're going to get a lot of criticism because you're so brutally honest in your vlogs pman.
And you're right, there are a lot of toxic people here. But there are also a lot of great people like squid( I don't know him) who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise for free. It's a trade off. But don't think that it's in your best interest to only hear nice words that make you feel good. Sometimes you have to listen to the truth, as uncomfortable and unpleasant as it is. I know it can get tiresome, and not all criticism is helpful or well intended. But you can't let that upset you. you have to learn how to filter everything and just ignore what you judge not to be beneficial.
Maybe you should try yoga or meditation or something.
You're correct dude. I'll take any positive feedback or criticism. If someone wants to tell me kindly that maybe playing the $2/$3 is not a great idea, i'm all ears (and agree, lol). I'm fine hearing how i played a hand wrong. It tilts me slightly when people who don't know me and obviously haven't followed my vlogs make comments like "omg vegas is gonna kill you". I have money. I have family. I have friends. I'm taking a shot. Lets see what happens. This is a change for me in many ways, and i couldn't be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNY HEYWOOD View Post
Pman, if you go to SAHARA tomorrow, get in the $4/$8 mixed game. It's limit poker, so you won't be risking your stack every hand, the crowd at the table is friendly and will teach you all the games. You might even find something you are better at, and enjoy more, than Hold'em.
Hey arny
I've seen the 4/8 mix. I actually have been wanting to try it. I know most if not all the games (i doubt i'm good at any though!). That's not a bad idea, i'll see how i'm feeling and what i'm up to tomorrow.
pmanprays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:27 PM   #47945
pmanprays
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vegas
Posts: 254
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise5 View Post
Just take some time off, get a job for a little bit and rebuild the roll if needed. Then decide if you really want to pursue poker or not. If so, get back after it and learn from this mistake. If you realize maybe playing poker full time isn't for you, that isn't so bad either. Playing here and there to supplement income is also a great way to go. Maybe you learn something over the next few months or years and decide to give it a go again at that time. You seem to be quite young and can easily get back on the horse.
Yeah, job is in the works. I think I do want to pursue it. I just need to get better. And I don't think i'll ever do anything full time.

Thanks
pmanprays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:28 PM   #47946
foatie
Pooh-Bah
 
foatie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: DMV(egas)
Posts: 3,827
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

This thread has some toxic in it but it also has some super sharp poker players and digital marketers that can really help his two passions. People want to help because PMan is a good guy. I'm down for the ride no matter what he chooses to do. But if the people that can help the most feel like he's not serious about poker or monetizing his channel then they're going to rescend offers quickly.
foatie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:40 PM   #47947
pmanprays
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Vegas
Posts: 254
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by foatie View Post
This thread has some toxic in it but it also has some super sharp poker players and digital marketers that can really help his two passions. People want to help because PMan is a good guy. I'm down for the ride no matter what he chooses to do. But if the people that can help the most feel like he's not serious about poker or monetizing his channel then they're going to rescend offers quickly.
I'm very thankful for the people in this thread who have become my friends. I'm glad you're down for the ride. We will see what happens
pmanprays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:59 PM   #47948
Dream Crusher
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Dream Crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas
Posts: 15,670
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNY HEYWOOD View Post
Pman, if you go to SAHARA tomorrow, get in the $4/$8 mixed game. It's limit poker, so you won't be risking your stack every hand and the crowd at the table is friendly and will teach you all the games. You might even find something you are better at, and enjoy more, than Hold'em.
Never in these forums have I seen someone recommend that a player move down from 1/2. 1/2 is a beginner's game.

Pman doesn't need to play another variant. Quite the opposite really. He has been mixing his time between live cash, online tournaments, live tournaments, etc with no real chance of success at any. He should be 100% focused on becoming great at 1/2. He should be putting in hours at 1/2 so that he learns player tendencies and figures out what works and what doesn't work.

Sure, playing different formats is more fun but if he wants to give this thing a legit shot then he needs to focus his efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmanprays View Post
I'm taking a shot. Lets see what happens.
In b4 pman takes a shot at this poker thing.
Dream Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 06:13 PM   #47949
Koshka
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 141
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Crusher View Post
In b4 pman takes a shot at this poker thing.
Ya Iím all for Pmanís shot at poker. Let me know when it starts.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 06:25 PM   #47950
mrducks
Pooh-Bah
 
mrducks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 4,088
Re: Las Vegas Poker Player Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipsOmNom View Post
How does Trooper handle signing autographs? I'm sure lots on here have tried. Is he friendly about that kind of thing or hostile?
I'm curious if anyone has experience with this. I could see him just lighting up and signing autographs left and right because it does feed his ego but I can also see him being paranoid that someone is trying to steal his signature and will do something with it. He's definitely a paranoid guy so I would be curious to know which way he falls on this since I'm not sure if this has ever come up in his vlogs or in this group.
mrducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive