Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

11-08-2006 , 06:58 PM
Full Tilt Shortcuts (FTS) is an AHK Script (with a graphical interface) that provides shortcuts for common operations at Full Tilt poker tables. Features include:

1. Use the mouse wheel to easily set your bet size
2. Open player notes with one mouse click
3. Reload chips to maximum with one mouse click
4. Beep when your seat becomes available at a table
5. Options are user selectable via a graphical user interface
(More features to come)

Documentation is here.
Download current version here.
Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script Quote
11-08-2006 , 07:04 PM
This looks cool. Does it work with a standard two button mouse with a wheel?
11-09-2006 , 02:52 AM
Quote:
Does it work with a standard two button mouse with a wheel?
I have done the most testing using a Microsoft mouse that has the 2 side buttons (usually used for Back and Forward in the browser). Using the side buttons has proven reliable on my machine.

I have some concerns about users using the left and right mouse buttons for this script as these buttons are used for so many things. However, the middle mouse button should work well for most users.

Tonight, I did a little testing with a standard 2 button mouse with a wheel. It worked well to use the middle wheel button for controlling functions in the script.

I have found that some computers have some software that runs in the background where mouse buttons can be assigned to other functions (like bringing up Internet Exlorer if the middle mouse button is pushed). This software must be disabled to avoid confusing results.

Let me know how it works for you.
11-09-2006 , 03:30 AM
New Version 0.11 -- 11-08-06
1. Minor bug fix.
2. Added additional documentation (on web page) about chosing mouse buttons to use.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
11-09-2006 , 04:09 AM
Downloaded it for the bet using the wheel function but I like the note functions even more. Very nice indeed. Definitely willing to donate, if you are interested add your info on your site. Thanks again..Bish.
11-09-2006 , 12:36 PM
Thanks for this great script!

I am having some problems using the different buttons.

I have a Logitech MX1000 with a LOT of buttons, and would love to utilize your script with these buttons. I can however only get left button to work - not all the others.

Any ideas on how to determine, how I get the other buttons to work?
11-09-2006 , 04:55 PM
Quote:
I have a Logitech MX1000 with a LOT of buttons, and would love to utilize your script with these buttons. I can however only get left button to work - not all the others.
Any ideas on how to determine, how I get the other buttons to work?
I currently only have two different Microsoft brand mice, so I'm not able to test your configuration.

I just did a little reading on some of the AHK forums, and it appears that one solution for users with other brands of mice is to use the software that comes with these mice to "remap" their mouse buttons to other keys.

I could add another option for each feature in the script to have it operate with the control-F1 key (for example), and then you could map one of your mouse buttons to the control-F1 key.

Please check your mouse software (might be called "mouseware", and let me know if this would work for you.
11-09-2006 , 06:14 PM
I downloaded and installed the latest SetPoint software from Logitech - and now it works great! Thank you for your help!
11-09-2006 , 06:15 PM
Btw: It seems like I did not have the Logitech soft installed at all - before today that is.
11-09-2006 , 06:40 PM
Quote:
I downloaded and installed the latest SetPoint software from Logitech - and now it works great!
I'm glad that worked.

Does it allow you to assign your Logitech mouse buttons to any of the standard microsoft mouse buttons? Do you have to make some assignment to make the middle mouse button work?

Let me know what you had to do in Setpoint, and I'll add it to FTS documentation page... thanks!
11-12-2006 , 10:50 AM
After I downloaded setpoint, i tried the script and it worked (that's when I wrote the previous post). However, after a reboot it stopped working again.

I then tried remapping a button to CTRL-F9 and created a simple ahk-script that would act on it, and it worked.

So I guess now I could modify your script to allow for other key-combos. However, I ran out of time yesterday. I think I'll take a look at it later today.
11-12-2006 , 11:27 AM
I put in this code...:

~^F12::
ModifyBet(BetWheelUpperMult)
Return

~^F11::
ModifyBet(-BetWheelUpperMult)
Return

~^F10::
OpenNotes()
Return

And it works great!
11-12-2006 , 09:41 PM
ok so im dumb. ive never used AHK before and i just downloaded and installed it.

following instructions at nano's download page, im clicking the download FullTiltShortcuts link and it just shows me a list of code. doesnt ask me to download anything or to choose a location? i know im just being stupid, but can someone please tell me how to get this to work, thanks!
11-12-2006 , 10:42 PM
Quote:

following instructions at nano's download page, im clicking the download FullTiltShortcuts link and it just shows me a list of code. doesnt ask me to download anything or to choose a location?
Hi braminc: Try right clicking on the Download link, and then select "save as", and it should ask you what folder you want to save the script to. It's best to create a new folder for this script as mentioned in the documentation page. Let me know if that doesn't do it, and if not tell me what browser you are using.
nanochip
11-14-2006 , 03:42 AM
New Version 0.12 -- 11-13-06
1. Major overhaul of the user interface. Drop down boxes are used to make selections. This allows for many more options.
2. Many additional mouse buttons and keystrokes may now be used to control the script's features. More mice can now be used.
3. The documentation page has been expanded to describe using different mice and configuring the various button's on mice.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
11-14-2006 , 04:19 AM
Link still points to 0.11 nano.
11-14-2006 , 04:37 AM
Quote:
Link still points to 0.11 nano.
Ooops... try it now
11-16-2006 , 06:15 AM
hi nano,

im wondering if you could add another feature to this that could change my chip count to # of big blinds. Since when playing SNGS, basically all decisions made are based on #bb it would save a lot of time when multitabling to not have to divide 2170 by 60, 80, 120 and crazy increments of blinds on FT esp when a bunch of games your playing are at different BB levels. And would be great if it was a toggle switch that could be easily turned on/off.

Id gladly offer you $25 dollars for adding this feature and wouldnt mind making a donation regardless
11-17-2006 , 02:22 PM
braminc---- if i'm looking at the first graphic on this thread, it looks like you can change 1SB to 2SB..... yes?
11-17-2006 , 04:18 PM
yes but im just hoping for a separate feature.
what youre referring to just changes the increments that your mouse wheel raises your bet to. what im hoping for is quite unrelated, just something so i can SEE my chip count displayed as BB instead chip number.
11-19-2006 , 05:22 AM
New Version 0.13 -- 11-18-06
1. Added new feature: The player's "number of big blinds" in their stack and "~M" are displayed when the mouse cursor is placed over a player's name box.

Download here . Extract all of the files into one folder.
Documentation is here .
11-19-2006 , 05:34 AM
Quote:
im wondering if you could add another feature to this that could change my chip count to # of big blinds. Since when playing SNGS, basically all decisions made are based on #bb it would save a lot of time when multitabling to not have to divide 2170 by 60, 80, 120 and crazy increments of blinds on FT esp when a bunch of games your playing are at different BB levels. And would be great if it was a toggle switch that could be easily turned on/off.
braminc: Liked your idea and decided to implement it.
Check out version 0.13 above.
11-19-2006 , 04:11 PM
Looks like there is a problem in version 0.13 reading commas in the player's stack... they are getting read as periods... I'll look at it this evening.
11-19-2006 , 07:28 PM
New Version 0.14 -- 11-19-06
1. Changed the Stk10.bmp and Stk10a.bmp files for the decimal point, so a comma is not confused with a decimal point.
2. Hopefully fixed an intermittant problem where the Player stack info does not show up when you mouse over the Player's box.

If you do not get the new stack info to show up when you mouse over the player's boxes, make sure that
1. you have version 0.14 or later
2. that all 22 of the .bmp files in the same folder as the script
3. that this feature is enabled on the main screen for this script.

If you still don't get the #BB and ~M info pop up, please let me know here on this forum.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
11-20-2006 , 02:36 AM
New Version 0.15 -- 11-19-06
1. Added code to count the number of players at the table. This is needed to display Harrington's M and effM numbers in the Stack Info box,
2. The Ante's are now determined, which is used in the M calculations.

Download here .
Documentation is here .

m