Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Problems with Beta 16 statistics Problems with Beta 16 statistics

08-29-2008 , 09:18 AM
Is it just me or anybody else has these wrong statistics?

I play on iPoker and made the recommended housekeeping including the cache. I immediately noticed that the stats are wrong at some of the players so today I had a look at the PT tabs. I cleared all the filters.
The General, Hands, Sessions and Winnings tabs are all right, with the right stats.The Graphs tab is generally all right, a few hands are missing (200 out of 260k for me and 100 out of 10k at another player), but this is due to earlier import problems, I think.

In the Positions tab in the Position Statistics field one can see only the statistics of the last week, that is from 25th of August. Again, the filters are cleared! You can see nothing if the given player hasn’t played in the last week. Interestingly, the Position Hands field seems to be all right, but the Position Hands Detail field is filtered again. For example, I have 267,815 hands altogether, but in the Position Statistics field there are only 12,248 hands in total and in the Button there are 1,466 hands. If I click the Button position, in the Position Hands field there are 31,560 hand in total (which is about right), 143 of them are AA. But if I click the AA’s, in the Position Hands Detail field there are only 5 AA’s!

But what is really messed up is the Reports tab and the HUD. It seems that the HUD stats are the same as the reports in the Reports tab. The new players' stats were all right, only the players who had stats a week before had wrong stats. I think the reports take only this week into account, but the handcount and the winnings (or losses) are multiplicated.

For example player A played 16,348 hands and won $484.64, but in the Positions tab he had 764 hand and lost $19.05 (this is OK for this week) , while on the Reports tab and on the HUD he had 2,035 hands and lost $201.9. Player B played 1,646 hands and won $189.03, but in the Positions tab he had 1,643 hand and won $184.78 (OK for this week) , while on the Reports tab and on the HUD he had 7,638 hands and won $1362.41.

This makes hard to assess a players abilities, because it really messes up the BB/100h stats.

Anybody else has the same problems? How can I correct them? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by herrbert74; 08-29-2008 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Typo.
08-29-2008 , 09:50 AM
Could you take some screenshots demonstrating the errors on a few players and attach them to a support ticket? Be sure to reference this thread when you do.
08-29-2008 , 10:25 AM
OK. Done.
08-30-2008 , 07:43 PM
I can't believe nobody else has these problems. They seem to be a general problem (e.g. a bug in the algorythms).
If my database would be corrupted, all the fields in the Positions tab would be wrong, not only one.
Could anybody confirm if he has/has not the above problems?
09-02-2008 , 06:16 AM
Anyone could lend me a minute to check this?
09-02-2008 , 08:01 AM
I'm sure your ticket will be dealt with, but an additional thought..
For players other than yourself, you won't know all the starting hands, so you won't get full detail.
09-02-2008 , 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider
I'm sure your ticket will be dealt with
I'm sure too, but it can take weeks. Problem is, that I had several problems with PT3 earlier, but more or less I could use it. But this one makes it really hard. I want to know as soon as possible if the problem is with me (even if I doubt it, there is a chance), so I might correct this by reinstalling PT3/reimporting a few 100k hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider
For players other than yourself, you won't know all the starting hands, so you won't get full detail.
This is irrelevant.

Funny is, that in the Positions Tab not the starting hands are missing. The Position Hands field is allright. The Position Statistics field (no starting hands here) is incomplete. In the Reports tab/on the HUD there are no starting hands at all.

m