Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
DeucesCracked Subscribers - click here for a 30% discount on Hold'em Manager! DeucesCracked Subscribers - click here for a 30% discount on Hold'em Manager!

06-30-2008 , 10:07 PM
Sorry for taking a bit to post this, but we wanted to make sure that all was working well with the payment system before we posted this for everyone to check out. We've setup a cashier's page where you can buy a copy of Hold'em Manager at a 30% discount -- that's $56 rather than its normal $80 pricetag.

If you've been looking to upgrade to the next generation of tracker software, IMO, HEM is the nuts. Feel free to ask if you have any questions, but if you're a subscriber, click here to order.

Right now the offer is only available through credit card purchases and is limited to one order per customer.

Rob
06-30-2008 , 11:13 PM
awesome.

for those that have used this, how does the lag compare to Poker Ace?
07-01-2008 , 02:36 AM
none, it updates every single hand and pwns
07-01-2008 , 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubasteve
none, it updates every single hand and pwns
Truth.

I love HEM, wish this type of thread would have came outbefore purchasing it about a month ago.
07-01-2008 , 04:46 AM
wow, sick TY
07-01-2008 , 06:14 AM
Does Holdem Manager work with Pokertracker Omaha? Can they both run at the same time with Omaha hands imported into Pokertracker Omaha and holdem hands into HEM? I player both holdem and omaha.
07-01-2008 , 06:18 AM
yes, you can run both at the same time. they use completely separate databases and whatnot. you might have a problem with PAHud loading on your holdem tables though.
07-01-2008 , 06:44 AM
I'm not expecting much but I just saw this and I bought HEM like 4 days ago. Any chance I can somehow get the discount?
07-01-2008 , 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramon
I'm not expecting much but I just saw this and I bought HEM like 4 days ago. Any chance I can somehow get the discount?
Unfortunately the answer to this is no, sorry.

Rob
07-01-2008 , 11:19 AM
How long is this offer good for?
07-01-2008 , 12:22 PM
maybe i'm just an idiot, but I can't get the links to work. I dled it, then I go to run it and it says do you want to repair or remove HEM? wtf?
07-01-2008 , 08:44 PM
Ok I bought the small stakes-edition about 1-2 weeks ago, is there any chance I can get a discount on upgrading to the full version? (Slim chance, but worth a shot haha)
07-01-2008 , 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by People_Mover
maybe i'm just an idiot, but I can't get the links to work. I dled it, then I go to run it and it says do you want to repair or remove HEM? wtf?
That means that you already have it installed. Just install the patch to the latest version and then enter the serial # you get from support@holdemmanager.net after you purchase it.

thanks,
Rob
07-01-2008 , 10:34 PM
any chance to pay by FTP transfer?
07-01-2008 , 10:54 PM
What does HEM do that PT3 doesn't?
07-01-2008 , 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB

run without crashing? auto-import in real time with no lag? massive amounts of filters and reports? im not sure if i need to go on...
07-01-2008 , 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubbers
any chance to pay by FTP transfer?
Not right now, unfortunately.
07-02-2008 , 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubasteve
run without crashing? auto-import in real time with no lag? massive amounts of filters and reports? im not sure if i need to go on...
How about just one or two specifics. When you're going back and reviewing a session how does HEM make it easier?
07-02-2008 , 01:02 AM
1) hud has replayer built in
2) doesnt crash while you try to use it like PT3
3) watch my last video i talk alot about HEM
07-02-2008 , 04:37 AM
Sounds great, can anyone tell me if HEM has a show mucked cards at showdown function like PT does.

Thanks in advance.
07-02-2008 , 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB
it works.
it has a ****load of awesome stats that are easily viewable and dont need a PHD in rocket science to be configured.
07-02-2008 , 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnl
Sounds great, can anyone tell me if HEM has a show mucked cards at showdown function like PT does.

Thanks in advance.

yes, theres also a panel that comes up showing the last X hands played (X is customizable) which tells you teh winner and pot size, so if you see a big pot and wanna look back you just double click and HEM opens its own HH window. if you right click a hand i think it just shows the board and hole cards on the table again instead of opening the seperate window.

pretty effin sweet, NMO
07-02-2008 , 01:57 PM
just got hem is there anyway u can put up a tutorial going in depth with the things to use to go over during and after a session.. i know dj touched on this in one of the tool time vids but one in depth would be nice oh and having some of the pros make there huds available would be good too
07-02-2008 , 04:13 PM
Thanks, took advantage of this and subscribed to DC and bought HEM last night! Props!
I would advise anyone to take HEM over PT3, which is a steaming pile of poo with shady management.
07-02-2008 , 06:49 PM
Quote:
if you see a big pot and wanna look back you just double click and HEM opens its own HH window
This is a good answer to what does HEM do better than PT3. This is pretty damn cool.

m