Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Beat: Girlfriend taking over my place Beat: Girlfriend taking over my place

06-17-2008 , 01:15 AM
(naturally, MSPaints for before and after)

You all know how it starts. Usually it's left behind clothes, carelessly discarded while passionately...um...examining your new lover's birthday suit. Maybe a month or so later, she leaves a toothbrush or a tube of lipstick in your bathroom so she can freshen up, or maybe even a silk robe that she lounges around in.

'Sexy. I can dig that' you think. You look in the mirror and take some pride in having a woman's accoutrements lying about your place. Possibly it adds a sense of validation to your carelessly discarded Maxims or all that shopping you did at Pier One to entice a babe into your lair.

The next stage comes when she gets a zone of her own. For me, it started with a bowl. Made sense...rather than continue to have her lose earrings, necklaces, makeup, etc scattered about, I could put a classy wooden bowl out and save her stuff from integrating with mine. Genius. I cracked open a Keystone and patted myself on the back.

It overflowed with girly crap immediately, necessitating a thrice-bigger bowl by the end of the weekend. The war had begun.

What I didn't realize: this signalled acceptance of HER CRAP -- opening the portal to the beginning stages of cohabitation. At this point, I'm fighting a desperate rearguard action. She's coerced a drawer out of me, filled with lacy things that I don't understand, mismatched socks, random brassieres and assorted workout gear. The bowl has grown to two feet in diameter, and has enough jewelry in it to outfit a cheerleading squad. Frequently, when I do MY laundry, I'll find myself folding feminine unmentionables, and a fellow male will give me the brief, pitying gaze formerly reserved to fellow inmates.

"It's only the beginning," their battered eyes tell me. "Hell, I didn't need that drawer OR the bowl," I say to myself. Bull****. I now know how the Germans felt as Hitler was coming to power. You avert your eyes and pray that your gut is somehow wrong.

I foresee the next assault to take place in the home decorating theater. Possibly she'll come by with curtains. Maybe candles or a rug 'to make it seem a little nicer'. Maybe one of those 'classic' poster that disguises its overwhelming yuppiedom by featuring a classic car or tasteful nudity. Never mind that it's in a glass frame, was signed by an original artist, and costs more than a case of good beer. This time I'm ready. Baywatch poster, ready to hang, $5.99 at Spencer's.

I'm on to you, woman. I will not go quietly into the night, wearing a little lavender collar for you. My place is going to be MINE again. Thankfully, I have the Allies, friends that will band together and drive this creeping plague from my personal country, small though it may be. Your days are numbered.

You're still welcome to visit. Just take your 10lbs of jewelry, suitcase of makeup, 2 garbage bags of clothes, rice cooker, tupperware, and vases. I'm breaking up with your stuff.
Beat: Girlfriend taking over my place Quote
06-17-2008 , 01:18 AM
tldr

try hitting her

nice pics
06-17-2008 , 01:19 AM
Such great MSPaints. Finally something I can truly LOL at. Can we get pics of the girlfriend? Otherwise, it didnt happen, and you'll have to gtfo.
06-17-2008 , 01:23 AM
Brag that OP has GF imo
06-17-2008 , 01:23 AM
LOL nice try.

brag: asian, 34-24-38, MIT grad, IT consultant, go-go dancer.

<bbv>

also, she has wings, ****s money, and has three vaginas, all with tongues.

and drives a unicorn.

</bbv>

beat: hates poker, is filling up my place with girly ****. the things we do for the 'tang.
06-17-2008 , 01:24 AM
lmao, the OP stole this rant from some ****ty xanga site: http://www.xanga.com/synesthaesia/57...our-place.html

unless that's the OP's ****ty xanga site, which would be the biggest beat of alll
06-17-2008 , 01:26 AM
WOOT! Blog hits!!

Brag: I should slap advertising all over it now and reap the benefits of the BBVing.

Beat: i guess pics are incoming now. Bloody pirate pics

Variance: U GOOGLED MY RANT! ROFLMAO. Hope my real name isn't on the blog...

Last edited by DallasDonkey; 06-17-2008 at 01:32 AM.
06-17-2008 , 01:28 AM
you are a very good writer, seriously.
06-17-2008 , 01:29 AM
pretty Lame OP
U unoriginal bastard
06-17-2008 , 01:30 AM
o yea... BAN
06-17-2008 , 01:34 AM
the profile pic has him holding two aces, and it says he's from texas... it's probably the same person
06-17-2008 , 01:34 AM
You must abandon this girlfriend and this poker and follow your one true calling MSpaint. The only remnant of my ex gf is her pink scissors i use to cut up my kush.
06-17-2008 , 01:35 AM
Inquiring minds want to see mspaints of the gf.
06-17-2008 , 01:39 AM
assuming op's not a fake.....

3rd pic or something, the one on the right? (im bad @ posting pics )
http://photo.xanga.com/synesthaesia
06-17-2008 , 01:49 AM
how is her being an asian a brag?
06-17-2008 , 02:18 AM
Women make the place look better and make it smell like pie.
06-17-2008 , 02:24 AM
Quote:
I now know how the Germans felt as Hitler was coming to power.
solid analogy imo
06-17-2008 , 02:31 AM
lol fail op stole the story. good job to whoever thought of googling this story.. why woud u ever do that in a hundo years?
06-17-2008 , 02:31 AM
Quote:
brag: asian, 34-24-38, MIT grad, IT consultant, go-go dancer.
wat
06-17-2008 , 02:36 AM
to whoever wrote the story: well written, gj!
06-17-2008 , 02:37 AM
I'm old and have kids and still leave my clothes on the bathroom floor.

Crafty old veterans still have a way of maintaining the upper hand.

I also urinate in corners of rooms periodically to mark my territory.

Hell, I pay the rent, I'll do what I please.

I do light scented candles by my desk though....
06-17-2008 , 02:54 AM
she doesnt even do your laundry? i feel sorry for you
06-17-2008 , 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manylevels
she doesnt even do your laundry? i feel sorry for you

I do the laundry because she always overloads the machine.

If you want things done right....
06-17-2008 , 03:12 AM
wait, you mean BBV is a poker forum?
06-17-2008 , 03:13 AM
lol pussy.

my gf lives with me and she hasnt changed **** here. she just cleans a lot cause im messy like a normal guy... nothing girrly here after 4months

m