Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
MGR on winings page on PT3? MGR on winings page on PT3?

06-16-2008 , 04:33 AM
Is this how I would figure out my rake back my dividing 27% into my MGR total for FTP?

Thanks
06-16-2008 , 04:41 AM
I asked this same question in a thread recently and was linked to a page explaining how to create custom statistics. I tried but had no idea what I was doing. You need to multiply your MGR by 0.27, that's all I know.

If you get this working please let me know how or send me the stat file. I would like to add it to my winnings.
06-16-2008 , 08:52 AM
Configure --> Configure Stats

Click on Holdem Cash Session in the Sections tab, switch to columns.

Click on amt_mgr, click "Dup" (duplicate). Then change it to amt_ftrb, and make the expression amt_mgr * 0.27.

Then go to the Statistics tab. (Save when prompted.)

Create a new stat, I called it FTRB. Value expression is amt_ftrb and you can set the description however you like. On the format tab, I put in format_money(amt_ftrb, false) to the format expression line so that it shows up as money where positive is green and negative is red. Make sure there's a title, I also went with FTRB here.

Click ok, add it to whichever reports you want to use.

Enjoy. (Also, feel free to play with the custom statistics interface; it's amazingly powerful.)
06-16-2008 , 10:11 AM
Amazing, thanks Kradaa. Let's hope I can follow these simple instructions.
06-16-2008 , 12:42 PM
No problem. The custom stats are surprisingly easy once you get used to how they work. So I figured a step-by-step would be good to have around for reference purposes
06-16-2008 , 01:42 PM
Have done all exactly as you said but it won't seem to add to the General > Main Summary report even though its displaying in the added window.
06-16-2008 , 02:11 PM
If you click on the little wrench to the top right of the report, find FTRB on the left side, double click it to add it to the right side, click apply and close the configuration window, then refresh PT3. You may need to scroll to the right if your player summary report is longer than the window you're looking at.

(Note: if you didn't put anything in the Format Tab of the statistics creation it won't display in the report. Make sure you have a title and a width and format_money(amt_ftrb, false) in the format expression page window.)
07-08-2008 , 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada
Configure --> Configure Stats

Click on Holdem Cash Session in the Sections tab, switch to columns.
Just for anyone reading this, took me a few minutes to figure it out. Choosing "Holdem Cash Session" will put it on the Sessions tab configuration. If you want it on the General tab, do this under "Holdem Cash Sessions". You can have them on both.
01-28-2009 , 12:33 PM
My FTRB numbers is black, even tho I did everything you said. I have inserted "format_money(amt_ftrb, false)" in the format expression page window. Help please?
01-28-2009 , 01:01 PM
I apologize I appear to have mistyped; format_money(amt_ftrb, true) will make it green for positive money. However, rakeback will never be negative, so it will basically always be green. format_money(amt_ftrb, false) will have it formatted as money with the $ in front, but in black.
01-28-2009 , 01:45 PM
Thank you! It's green now Is it possible to add the rakeback to amount won when you graph it?
01-28-2009 , 02:48 PM
Not at the moment, but improved graphing capabilites are definitely on our to-do list and fairly high up at that so hopefully they'll be available soon.
02-09-2009 , 09:53 AM
Hey Kraada,

I have a simular cumstom stat for iPoker Points.

The stat works fine under generel>player statistics, but under player summary, it messes up all my numbers. Severel million hands and other crazy numbers.

Any idea why?
02-09-2009 , 11:50 AM
When you have a stat that looks at individual hands in the session or sessions sections of the stats, it won't work right.

Here's how the stats are normally calculated for the sessions, in pseudocode (at least as best I understand it):
For each (session in your sessions):
add up whatever the stat says.

When there's a stat in the Player Statistics sections it goes like this:
For each (hand played):
add up whatever the stat says.

So when you have a hand specific stat and you put it in the sessions area you're trying to loop over each hand in the stat but the section loops over sessions so I think you get something like the value of the stat from each session multiplied by the number of times that stat appeared in the session prior. (It's not that exactly, but it's not simple enough that you can just divide an obvious number out and get back to the stat's value.)

I hope that clarifies things for you a bit.
02-09-2009 , 12:15 PM
Ok that makes sence - thx!
07-05-2009 , 10:33 PM
Is there one also that would calculate VPP for stars? i know its a bit harder to do the math due to the levels with stars. But if someone knows i would appreicate anything you could provide.
07-06-2009 , 04:49 AM
There is a Stars VPP stat available to download from the Repository.
Bear in mind that this is for the 'old' VPP system so if you play at the "newVPP" tables it will likely need adapting.
12-02-2009 , 11:56 AM
tried this for 30mins, followed instructions and see it when i click the wrench in general tab, added it to display list and clicked apply and its not showing up
12-02-2009 , 02:36 PM
First a silly question: did it make a scrollbar left/right appear at the bottom of the report? If so, if you scroll to the right, do you see it now?
01-17-2010 , 02:21 PM
no, just tried again and still not working, having problems with this part

Then go to the Statistics tab. (Save when prompted.)

Create a new stat, I called it FTRB. Value expression is amt_ftrb and you can set the description however you like. On the format tab, I put in format_money(amt_ftrb, false) to the format expression line so that it shows up as money where positive is green and negative is red. Make sure there's a title, I also went with FTRB here.

Click ok, add it to whichever reports you want to use.

its saying my format expressions arent valid
01-17-2010 , 07:00 PM
Do you have an amt_ftrb column?
03-12-2010 , 01:07 PM
will send $10 on ftp for anyone who pms me and helps me figure this out lol
03-12-2010 , 03:35 PM
In the Configure -> Configure Statistics -> Holdem Cash Sessions -> Columns tab, is there an amt_ftrb column listed on the left? If not, create one with the expression amt_mgr * 0.27 - you can put any description in you'd like it doesn't matter. After you save that column the rest of the instructions should work.
03-31-2010 , 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elefanton
Thank you! It's green now Is it possible to add the rakeback to amount won when you graph it?
No but you can add this as a general column which i have done I have been able to set up my player summary with $won with rb included what the column displays is you total profit ($won + rackback)

Select Holdem Cash Sessions

Under columns dup your current amt_ftrb and I have named it amt_wonrb

Under expressions paste the following

sum( holdem_table_session_summary.amt_mgr*0.27 + holdem_table_session_summary.amt_won )

Then choose the Statistic tab and create a new Definintion

I called my $Won+RB add amt_wonrb to the value expression

Hit Format tab and name it as you want Width i have at 100 & right

Format Expression
format_money(amt_wonrb, true)

You can add this to your player summary page an your on your way
Hope this helps

Last edited by pajala; 03-31-2010 at 11:30 AM.
04-01-2010 , 09:38 AM
Pajala you are a champion thank you so much. I followed your instructions and I have the $Won+RB stat on my winnings page.

Awesome thanks again - these posts are invaluable

m