Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
My recent signing My recent signing

06-04-2008 , 01:46 PM
I debated for a while if I should even post here or not. I realize it's been probably a few years now since I was really active in the 2+2 community. After my kids were born keeping up became really tough and while I still lurk from time to time I almost never post. I do think it's important that I post this here though and don't shy away from it.

If this is either inappropriate or if it somehow violates the terms of use, I encourage the mods/admins to remove it and just let me know with a private message or e-mail to rizenpoker@gmail.com and I will absolutely respect that.

As many of you probably already know, I have recently signed on to be a member of Ultimate Bet's new 'Star Player' team, a decision I know many users here will not approve of (to put it lightly). I did follow (to the best of my ability, many of the threads were quite lengthy) the threads here as well as the evidence presented and used much of that as a part of my research and questioning before making a final decision, so for that I do thank the diligence of this community.

I won't really have the time to follow this thread (or others across the web) closely while I'm at the WSOP, but i did want to take the time to point everyone over to the official response I made on my website (web address removed)(there are no ads on the website, so it is not a shameless attempt, but if the website plug is not allowed, please feel free to remove it). I try to address some of the more frequently asked questions there, and if you e-mail me with questions, I will do my best to answer the legitimate ones the best I can on my site. I'm trying to keep everything focused in one place so i'm not responding to ten different threads.

I respect the fact that not everyone here will support me in my decision. It is not one I took lightly, nor is it a responsibility that I take lightly. I appreciate those of you that have congratulated me, and understand those of you who have other opinions. I hope in time that those opinions will be changed.

-Rizen

Last edited by Kevmath; 06-04-2008 at 05:32 PM. Reason: removed web address to blog.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:48 PM
So you have pimped yourself out to help sleazy cheaters improve their image.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:48 PM
UB crazy, man.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:51 PM
They must be throwing so much dough at these players to get them on board.

**** UB and if you are smart you will NEVER. PLAY. THERE.

It disgusts me to see players who I had respect for turn into shills for this cheating, lying site. What a terrible step in the wrong direction. Zero respect for you and your post Rizen, have a little backbone for ****s sake.

And the edit - if you want to bring something to this community you don't tell people to ****ing email you and you'll post them up on your ****ing personal website. If you have something good to say about UB, put it right here next to the big ****ing thread about where you pieces of **** (yeah guess what, your part of those pieces of **** right now) stole millions from the poker community. ****ing assclown you are.

Last edited by Bakes; 06-04-2008 at 01:59 PM.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:52 PM
f the haters! take what you can get man.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes
They must be throwing so much dough at these players to get them on board.

**** UB and if you are smart you will NEVER. PLAY. THERE.

It disgusts me to see players who I had respect for turn into shills for this cheating, lying site. What a terrible step in the wrong direction. Zero respect for you and your post Rizen, have a little backbone for ****s sake.
spot on Bakes
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:55 PM

This is the worst call ever..

I call
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Donator
UB crazy, man.
ha great
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:58 PM
It's not like Rizen could get any sponsorship deal anywhere anyday, he's not that famous.
So when UB approaches him (or mybe vica versa) with an offer; freerolling all MTT's you can play all over the world & getting payed for it. He doesn't care if they were busted cheating or not, he just takes this opportunity cause it's maybe the only opportunity he'll ever get.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:59 PM
Why do I get the feeling that you avoided to answer the most frequently asked question .......
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 01:59 PM
Hello, I'm Rizen. Ultimate Bet has lost its credibility so its borrowing some of mine.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:06 PM
But there's New Management again you guys... New Management. And they've promised to behave. Really!

New Management guys... New. Seriously.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killsadie
I agree.
My recent signing Quote
My recent signing Quote
who didnt see this coming?

sheets next?

F UB.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:08 PM
This is awfully close to spam, right?
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:12 PM
What a jopke
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:13 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news man. Hopefully your kids will still grow up to respect you when they realize what you do for money...
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:13 PM
the hate in this thread is pretty appalling. WD, GL, etc.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:14 PM
I hear the high stakes cash game players on UB are real sharks, they will rip the pot right from ya.

Yes, the new management "gets it". What they get is if you sign some online hero's, that will put the blinds on the real issues, and will boost the player base. Because if Rizen and Bax are signed and playing there, it must be safe amirite?!?1/?
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi?
the hate in this thread is pretty appalling. WD, GL, etc.
I wonder why?
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killsadie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jourdain
I agree.
I may be wrong, but I don't really think rizen is too happy that the "f everyone! get all you can!"-defense is the only justification people can find for his decision.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:26 PM
what really cracks me up about rizen is that he is coming here with his church boy choir thread and trying to get us all to be understanding. i would of had more respect for rizen if he never made this thread. there is absolutely no ****ing need to politic here. we get it, you are trying to get paid and ultimate bet is trying to restore its rep. bottom line. **** UB btw.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:26 PM
Wow, what offer did they make? Hope it was worth it.
My recent signing Quote
06-04-2008 , 02:27 PM
just lock and ban.... stop publicising this ****
My recent signing Quote

m