Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Dropped load inside chick. Dropped load inside chick.

04-28-2008 , 11:24 AM
I've been talking to this chick online that I've known for a while. We met in a class we had together, but since I was with someone, nothing ever happened. We did hang out with each other a few times (behind my then girlfriend's back), and even though there was a strong attraction, I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.

]

So just in case you don't know, some time ago I moved to a brand new city with not many friends and no family. I've been trying to keep busy with work, poker, and martial arts, but I'm still pretty lonely. Other than a few one-night stands, I've failed miserably with the ladies.

This prompted me one pathetic night to message this person on a popular social networking site and one thing led to another and she came up to see me over the weekend. On one hand I'm excited because I'm going to see a familiar face. On the other, I'm creeped out by her willingness to drive 700 miles away for a guy with whom she isn't in a relationship. **** it, at the very least I'll have 3 days to just forget about how much of a loser I am.

So she gets there Thursday night and we go out for some drinks. Instantly I can tell she has put on about 20 pounds. The plus side to this is that her tits look even bigger than before. The down side is that her ass is as big as a battle ship. With all that said, if I banged her, she'd be the second hottest chick I've bedded in the last 3 months, so I couldn't complain too much.

After we were nice and inhibited (liquored up) we went back to my place. I'll be honest: I was 100% sure we were going to bang. All night she was sitting close to me, rubbing on me, laughing at everything I said, and when she said she wanted to go back to my place she gave me the best "I want to **** you" look ever. When I was unlocking the door to my apartment, she grabbed my **** from behind.

I ****ed this girl like it was my job. My stamina, my power stroke, and my mental game was all on point. We started on the couch, then moved to the floor of the living room, then to my bed because she was getting strawberries on her back from the wood floor. At one point I look down and she is glossy with sweat and visibly exhausted. I'm guessing because of the lack of exercise she isn't used to the kind of work I'm putting on her.

And by "putting in work" I'm not talking about the crap you hear Rob and Big talk about in their show as they go around and try to figure out funny things to do for the camera. I'm talking about WORK! There wasn't a time when I wasn't giving her at least 65 humps per minute. Slapping ass, pulling hair, dirty talk, scratching, biting... It was all happening.

Then I'm laying my bone piece to her from behind and as I always do, I over extend and find myself about 9 pumps away from busting my nut guts. That position is to me what kryponite is to Superman. And as I've already mentioned, she had a thick old ass. So I tell her I'm about to cum and start humping even harder than ever and she grabs my butt and says "cum inside me". I thought to myself "I'm not wearing a condom, so this can't be a good idea. Oh well, she's probably on the pill or something, so here we go..." and I drop the biggest load ever inside her.

We're both so wore out that we just fall asleep without talking much after we both take showers, of course. I slept great and woke up just to call out of work and then went back to sleep.

We both woke up around 1PM and talked a little bit about what happened. This led to me asking her about being on birth control and she said "No, I'm not on birth control, but I don't think I can get pregnant anyway. I've had boyfriends cum inside of me before and I've never gotten pregnant."

WTF!!!!

So then I start getting all freaked out. My biological father has 13 kids and I was the first! I know I come from good, potent stock. Since I started having sex, I have specifically avoided busting inside of chicks because I knew that within 5 minutes they'd be pregnant and giving birth.

So to wrap this already long story up, we got into an argument about it, she packed her things up and left and I haven't heard from her. I really am freaking out. I'm pondering about whether I should pack up as well, cancel my cell phone and move to another city where she cannot find me (just in case she is pregnant). I can't be a father right now. I would if the authorities got involved and absolutely made me, though.

Brag: Had amazing sex with chick that let me do her any way and every way I wanted. She had huge tits and a wonderful, Puerto Rican-esque ass.

Beat: She convinced me to shoot inside her, like the devil woman that she is.

Variance: I'll never learn to quit boning chicks without condoms.

Summary:

A chick that I knew came to visit and we had great sex, leading to me ejaculating inside her. The next morning I discovered she isn't on birth control, so we got into an argument and she left my apartment, not to be heard from since. I'm thinking about closing up shop and moving to a different part of the country, as well, so she cannot track me down in case she is pregnant.
Dropped load inside chick. Quote
04-28-2008 , 11:25 AM
tl;dr

she's a bit chunky, but its not that bad.

Last edited by Count Chocula; 04-28-2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: thx for cliffnotes
04-28-2008 , 11:28 AM
someone's gonna hate on the chick but I'd hit it and def qualifies as a brag. Sounds like you have a good plan as well
04-28-2008 , 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobboufl11
someone's gonna hate on the chick but I'd hit it and def qualifies as a brag. Sounds like you have a good plan as well
Every chick I've posted, someone has had something negative to say. I'm no ****ing Johnny Depp, either. What kind of ass do they expect me to pull, exactly?
04-28-2008 , 11:30 AM
Every Fathers day just don't answer your phone
04-28-2008 , 11:31 AM
what kind of hero sandwich was she eating when you were nailing her doggie style.
04-28-2008 , 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaks619
Every Fathers day just don't answer your phone
Pretty sound advice, but what about the other 364 days?
04-28-2008 , 11:37 AM
Oh god you're ****ed.
04-28-2008 , 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb
Every chick I've posted, someone has had something negative to say. I'm no ****ing Johnny Depp, either. What kind of ass do they expect me to pull, exactly?
I agree, OP posts are 100 times better than the normal posts here about chicks.

A. Detals
B. Pics
C. TRUE story
04-28-2008 , 11:38 AM
next time just get her mourning after pill
04-28-2008 , 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaks619
I agree, OP posts are 100 times better than the normal posts here about chicks.

A. Detals
B. Pics
C. TRUE story
I agree, I think OP delivers in most of his threads iyam.
04-28-2008 , 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by getterdone36
next time just PULL OUT
this.
04-28-2008 , 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb
do they expect me to pull, exactly?
No, thats the idea.
04-28-2008 , 11:43 AM
Run.

Run now, run hard, run fast, and keep running.
Good thread, btw. I was entertained from start to end. 5 stars for you, OP.
she might be right about the 'i cant get pregnant' thing. maybe her vag is like a pool of acid, and even your hero-sperm couldn't make it through.
04-28-2008 , 11:49 AM
WOWOWOWOW

Awesome story.

OP is a moron for thinking not wearing a condom and pulling out is effective birth control, though. You can get her pregnant long before you bust a load in her. If you don't want to get a girl pregnant you need to use a condom dufus.
04-28-2008 , 11:51 AM
I've impregnated women without coming inside them, and even when they were in the middle of the red tide.

So OP, you're in big trouble.
04-28-2008 , 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb
After we were nice and inhibited (liquored up) we went back to my place.
Swing, and a miss.

Solid girl next door looking chick. Looks a bit like this Russian chick i knew. Wish i knew her longer, she would have been perfect for me, same interests and everything and she was pretty damn smoking

Anyway, you should have convinced her to get the morning after, and then banged her every single weekend until you find a girl who is less ******ed. But there is a good risk of ruin that you will be facing within a few months, in the worlds of Dre, a keep a ***** baby.

Also, go get tested. Like Jared you probably have aids.

Last edited by 4_2_it; 04-29-2008 at 11:08 PM.
04-28-2008 , 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markksman
WOWOWOWOW

Awesome story.

OP is a moron for thinking not wearing a condom and pulling out is effective birth control, though. You can get her pregnant long before you bust a load in her. If you don't want to get a girl pregnant you need to use a condom dufus.
I took health class in 7th grade, too. I know all about it. But when you're in the moment and so horny you would put two pillows together and **** them, you're always going to err on the side of what feels the best. Also, I have never exercised good judgment.
04-28-2008 , 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Phill]
Looks a bit like this Russian chick i knew....and she was pretty damn smoking
Wrong DUCY
04-28-2008 , 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Phill]
Swing, and a miss.
Haha, wow, yeah nice **** up right there. No since in going back and editing now, though.
04-28-2008 , 11:55 AM
Then you wil probably die from some disease with 10 illegitimate children. Sounds like fun.

Keep up the stories though, they are good.
04-28-2008 , 11:57 AM
OP, is this the face you made:

04-28-2008 , 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diebitter
I've impregnated women without coming inside them, and even when they were in the middle of the red tide.

So OP, you're in big trouble.
So, do you change your undertitle to fit whatever it is you're posting about. If so, you should have put Supersperminator (or some such thing).

Last edited by MasterShakeJr; 04-28-2008 at 12:00 PM. Reason: I would have hit it, no question.

m