Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Pokercast Episode 11 - Shaun Deeb Pokercast Episode 11 - Shaun Deeb

02-05-2008 , 08:30 AM
The featured guest this week on Pokercast is Shaun Deeb. Overall winner of the Poker Stars 2007 Tournament Leader Board. Shaun talks about several topics including how he managed to take down the 2007 TLB, some Super Bowl prop bets and his plans for this year’s TLB. Shaun also gives some strategy tips for multi table tournaments. David provides some game selection tips in this week’s installment of “The Sklansky Minute”. Nick "Stoxtrader" Grudzien talks some limit holdem strategy. Mike and Adam give away the password for next Sundays Pokercast freeroll.

02-05-2008 , 08:41 AM
When I click the link it just opens this thread again. Suppose the new episode isn't on yet?
02-05-2008 , 03:57 PM
It's available, I got it off of Itunes.
02-05-2008 , 05:54 PM
Shaun [censored] Deeb
02-05-2008 , 07:45 PM
UB Blackjack!
02-06-2008 , 01:15 AM
Why is hockeyav a Virginian and an av's fan?

Because the Avalanche are amazing.

And Patrick Roy/Joe Sakic were my favorite players as a kid.
02-06-2008 , 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyav
Why is hockeyav a Virginian and an av's fan?

Because the Avalanche are amazing.

And Patrick Roy/Joe Sakic were my favorite players as a kid.
Ha. Played some poker with Burnaby Joe's dad a while back.

Hard to argue about those two players. JS is as great a person and leader as he is a player, but while Pat Roy is probably the best to ever play goal, shame he's such a jerkoff.
02-06-2008 , 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunner
The featured guest this week on Pokercast is Shaun Deeb. Overall winner of the Poker Stars 2007 Tournament Leader Board. Shaun talks about several topics including how he managed to take down the 2007 TLB, some Super Bowl prop bets and his plans for this year’s TLB. Shaun also gives some strategy tips for multi table tournaments. David provides some game selection tips in this week’s installment of “The Sklansky Minute”. Nick "Stoxtrader" Grudzien talks some limit holdem strategy. Mike and Adam give away the password for next Sundays Pokercast freeroll.

I'll be listening trying to get the password, but english is not my main language so it will be a little difficult
02-07-2008 , 10:47 AM
nice podcast imo
02-07-2008 , 08:28 PM
Another great show guys! The underage poker player segment got me to thinking. It's well known that Phil Ivey began his career playing illegally in Atlantic City with a fake ID, and that certainly hasn't hurt his stature in the poker world. Why should it be so much different for some kid finding a way to play underage online until they are old enough to play legally? For the record I'm against underage players, but I don't think they should be punished after they are of legal age.

(and the sound is getting better with every show)
02-09-2008 , 03:56 PM
Good show deeb, made for an entertaining show and some good info.
02-09-2008 , 04:46 PM
That was impressive, one of the best poker interviews I've ever heard. Shaun Deeb really seems to have it together. Smart, right on topic, communicated perfectly.
02-10-2008 , 02:15 PM
i don t underxtand the pass can you give me the password pokercast? in private please
02-10-2008 , 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillgambler
Shaun [censored] Deeb
Yeah, it should say:

"Announcement: Listen to the Pokercast! This week's special guest is Shaun ****ing Deeb."

m