Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
@&%ing Bill Frist in a super bowl comercial!! @&%ing Bill Frist in a super bowl comercial!!

02-04-2008 , 02:04 AM
The hack we all hate Bill frist was in a super bowl commercial, Im kinda surprised this hasnt been posted in nvg yet...... and ya @#$% Bill Frist!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZIHSn1ILxs
@&%ing Bill Frist in a super bowl comercial!! Quote
02-04-2008 , 02:05 AM
Bill Frist is a good man imo.
02-04-2008 , 02:16 AM
I explained to my rents who he was and it majorly tilted me.
02-04-2008 , 02:19 AM
Christianity needs to be forcibly legislated by any means necessary imo
02-04-2008 , 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrod17xx
I explained to my rents who he was and it majorly tilted me.
same, only mine is an exec at coke and he is kinda pissed off too. Prob wont get anything done, maybe they can atleast fire whoever thought of bringing him in for no reason other then our whims
02-04-2008 , 02:23 AM
Yup, no coke for me and i dont even care that much about the UIGEA.
02-04-2008 , 02:41 AM
i was wondering why they chose him of all people, is he known to anyone other than pissed off poker players and hardcore politics followers?
02-04-2008 , 02:47 AM
I saw this while in a bar and couldn't believe it.. I felt so much hatred while looking at his little fake conservative cat kllling thanks for the money coca cola face it's bizarre.

I am the most easy going mother****er but seeing the absolute devil worshipping two-faced SOB getting good money for such a blood-sucking dumb SB ad just boiled my blood.

There are very few (as in 1) people I wish would burn in hell, and Bill Frist is one (the only) of them.
02-04-2008 , 02:49 AM
A politician does a commercial (and for Coca Cola, at that).
Why isn't this professional suicide?
02-04-2008 , 02:53 AM
He put me on tilt, I was whilin out and my friends were like what the **** is wrong with you? If they only knew...
02-04-2008 , 02:59 AM
That bull**** was makin' my penis soft.

I don't know what to do, because I only like Coke and really can't stand pepsi or generic colas. I guess I'll drink Dr. Pepper for a while.
02-04-2008 , 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmoose
That bull**** was makin' my penis soft.

I don't know what to do, because I only like Coke and really can't stand pepsi or generic colas. I guess I'll drink Dr. Pepper for a while.
[x] Hardon while watching football
02-04-2008 , 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0
i was wondering why they chose him of all people, is he known to anyone other than pissed off poker players and hardcore politics followers?

Seriously. I bet most people don't even know who Carville is, but what is Frist's name recognition? 1%?
02-04-2008 , 03:26 AM
i was gonna comment **** FRIST but then i saw comments were disabled

now even more tilted
02-04-2008 , 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbabyjesus
I saw this while in a bar and couldn't believe it.. I felt so much hatred while looking at his little fake conservative cat kllling thanks for the money coca cola face it's bizarre.

I am the most easy going mother****er but seeing the absolute devil worshipping two-faced SOB getting good money for such a blood-sucking dumb SB ad just boiled my blood.

There are very few (as in 1) people I wish would burn in hell, and Bill Frist is one (the only) of them.
qft
02-04-2008 , 04:33 AM
i live where frist used to be senator, it was on the news for the last night or two...
02-04-2008 , 04:35 AM
A lot of people are like, ZOMG NO MORE COKE!!! but won't actually change...well...I've decided to actually change.

Vault zero was my main energy drink while playing. Which is a coke product. Because of the Frist commercial, I won't be drinking any coke products. I also saw pepsi had a 0 calorie energy drink now, I'll try that out...and hopefully be able to stay there
02-04-2008 , 04:48 AM
02-04-2008 , 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STA654
Bill Frist is a good man imo.
he used to adopt cats, and then kill them ..
02-04-2008 , 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomset
he used to kill cats, and then adopt them ..
02-04-2008 , 06:50 AM
Isn't there some sort of law against this?
02-04-2008 , 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STA654
dont do that, she was so hot in those.

Youre gonna make the tilt worse
02-04-2008 , 09:42 AM
It will do more good to fill Utube with negitave post about the scumbag ex-politician than to bitch about him to a bunch of posters on 2+2 that hate the douchbag too.

Coke execs. dont care to much about 2+2 but get them some negitve publicity on Utube and they might take notice.
02-04-2008 , 10:10 AM
Senator Bill Frist is a physician who after watching the tape of Terry Schiavo remarked that she was not in a persistent vegitative state. He gave a false sense of legitimacy to the Schindler family's claim that she was reacting to their attempts at communication.

As far as the commercial goes since he is no longer in office he should be free to do it.
02-04-2008 , 11:18 AM
here is a link to a feedback page for coca-cola if anyone is interested.

http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/c...ack/index.html

m