Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
New AHK: StarsAssistant - Easier multitableing at PokerStars New AHK: StarsAssistant - Easier multitableing at PokerStars

01-13-2008 , 09:54 AM
Inspired by pusteblume, it started with a modification of dave's StarsUrgentTable script, but after the number of modifications and added features increased I decided to give my script it's own name and public it.

Features:
- Fast SNG registration: Just mark the desired SNG in the Lobby and press one hotkey for the whole registration process
- Popup Blocker (just kills popups which have only a OK button)
- Highlight urgent table (even fixed limit tables and all-in situations, see oc.com for details)
- Activate urgent table
- Auto time bank clicker (works with 9max tables, too)
- Auto mouse movement to urgent table
- Toggle automatic mouse movement per hotkey
- GUI for en-/disabling most of the functions, like table highlighting, mouse movement etc.
- Close all Tournament Lobbies at once per hotkey
- Activate/Minimize Stars lobby per hotkey

More infos and download at overcards.com.

Feedback, suggestions etc. are welcome.

Note: This is a relunch of my script "StarsMTH". Because I changed the name as OrcaDK requested to avoid confusion with his program MTH.

Enjoy,

Chris
New AHK: StarsAssistant - Easier multitableing at PokerStars Quote
01-13-2008 , 11:07 AM
Great script
Any chance adding: Auto join waitlist (hit the "JOIN" button) for cash tables??
01-13-2008 , 12:59 PM
very n1 - good work ty
01-13-2008 , 02:29 PM
Nice script.

WOuld there be anyway to combine it with _dave_'s Star Planner? Or is there not any problem with running 2 ahks at once?
01-13-2008 , 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grolegogo
Great script
Any chance adding: Auto join waitlist (hit the "JOIN" button) for cash tables??
I going to implant this in one of the next versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhizome
Nice script.

WOuld there be anyway to combine it with _dave_'s Star Planner? Or is there not any problem with running 2 ahks at once?
It should be no problem running StarPlanner and StarsAssistant. If you do that you can disable the "Kill popups" function of StarsAssistant, because StarsPanner hast its own which blocks some additional popups.

If there are contrary to my expectation problems with running both, let me know whats going wrong and I try to find a solution.
01-13-2008 , 03:44 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLOlover View Post
actually wasn't popping up tables, the tables were stealing focus every .5 seconds. if I opened them up and I wasn't seated , or maybe it was seated and dealt in.
Could you please try the new version and look, if you still have the "table color bug". Link is in the new tread.
new version fixed it.
01-13-2008 , 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLOlover
new version fixed it.
Nice to hear. Thank you.
01-14-2008 , 09:50 AM
Hi chris,
tried the AHK on SNG's, works great.
Thanks for the work.

Though one little problem, while I'm playing (SNG 4tabling) I found that when some one goes all-in behind me, the cursor doesnt move to that table as if there is no action required on that table and there is no highlight. Tried to uncheck the "Detect All-in/fixed limit" box, turn off the prog, check the "Detect All-in/fixed limit" box again, turn the AHK back on, but then the highlight stays at one table, which not require any action, and doesnt move the cursor and highlight to another table where there is action required. It's like it's freezes...

Am I missing something?
still think it's a very well played AHK though, and had bookmark the overcards page

thanks
01-14-2008 , 09:51 AM
oh yeah, i run this prog along with PokerPad, could this cause this?
they worked so great together...
01-14-2008 , 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mido Ps
...but then the highlight stays at one table, which not require any action, and doesnt move the cursor and highlight to another table where there is action required. It's like it's freezes...
Hi

I seem that the tablecolor didn't get read properly and the script thought the table need input. The tablecolor gets read again if you switch StarsAssistant Off and than again On or restart it.

In order that the All-in detection works all tables must have the exact same size or you have to use a monocolor, e.g. just black, background - at least monoclored in the area of the action buttons. Also the area of the action buttons must not be covered.

Running StarsAssistant and PokerPad at the same time should not be a problem.

Chris
01-14-2008 , 04:03 PM
How do you run the script ? Sorry for asking, I assume this is a stupid question but i can't figure it out. Thx in advance.
01-14-2008 , 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapro
How do you run the script ? Sorry for asking, I assume this is a stupid question but i can't figure it out. Thx in advance.
Download and install AutoHotKey.

Download this script. Make a new folder on your PC such as C:\AHK\ and extract the Stars Assistant script to the new AHK folder. Then double click script and it will appear in the Sys Tray, and GUI should launch.
01-14-2008 , 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris228
I seem that the tablecolor didn't get read properly and the script thought the table need input. The tablecolor gets read again if you switch StarsAssistant Off and than again On or restart it.
done that, but still...

Quote:
In order that the All-in detection works all tables must have the exact same size or you have to use a monocolor, e.g. just black, background - at least monoclored in the area of the action buttons. Also the area of the action buttons must not be covered.
I use Stars hyper simple theme, and I play 4 table only and tile it using default Stars "Tile Tables" view. It should arrange the tables in to 4 same size.

I don' know if this could effect some how, but I'm using wide screen monitor with 1680x1050 res
01-14-2008 , 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mido Ps
done that, but still...

I use Stars hyper simple theme, and I play 4 table only and tile it using default Stars "Tile Tables" view. It should arrange the tables in to 4 same size.

I don' know if this could effect some how, but I'm using wide screen monitor with 1680x1050 res
I think I found the problem, the TableColor function didn't worked as it should and I found another bug, dont know if it is related to your problem. I hope with the new version it works.

v0.87b
Fixed: Detection of the tablecolor should now work as supposed to.
Fixed: Bug relevant to the highlighting

If not could you pls try the following:

1) Open just one table with its default size (play money is fine)
2) Make sure tha the area of the action buttons is empty and not covered and start StarsAssistanten, turn it on.
3) Take a seat and play a few hand and look if it works
01-14-2008 , 07:41 PM
Quote:
I think I found the problem, the TableColor function didn't worked as it should and I found another bug, dont know if it is related to your problem. I hope with the new version it works.

v0.87b
Fixed: Detection of the tablecolor should now work as supposed to.
Fixed: Bug relevant to the highlighting

If not could you pls try the following:

1) Open just one table with its default size (play money is fine)
2) Make sure tha the area of the action buttons is empty and not covered and start StarsAssistanten, turn it on.
3) Take a seat and play a few hand and look if it works
thanks..
will try this ASAP (but not know, gotta get some sleep) :P
01-14-2008 , 07:43 PM
where's the link? ;P
I do need some sleep
01-14-2008 , 07:51 PM
forget it, I've got it.
go to the page manually and download it.
just to be noted, you got a broken link in your post.
01-14-2008 , 08:04 PM
semi hijack. Anybody familiar with macosx/bootcamp where you can run xp on an intel mac? I kno you can run programs but what about things like scripts? Would this script work on mac running xp? btw nice work!
01-15-2008 , 04:38 PM
Any chance of an autojoining feature for CG's anytmie soon? Would definately be worth a donation!
01-15-2008 , 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxBo
semi hijack. Anybody familiar with macosx/bootcamp where you can run xp on an intel mac? I kno you can run programs but what about things like scripts? Would this script work on mac running xp? btw nice work!
Yes, you can run scripts. It's just like running Windows on a PC. You might want to do a little more research.
01-16-2008 , 03:26 AM
Nice script. If you could add table Queuing that would be great. To prevent other tables popping up and stealing focus before you have a chance to act on th 1st one. Such as when you have an urgent table notice and it gets buried under a mountain of other tables popping up.
01-16-2008 , 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesper_6
Any chance of an autojoining feature for CG's anytmie soon? Would definately be worth a donation!
New version is online:

v0.88
- Added: Open table or join/unjoin waiting list for cashgames per hotkey (default: ctrl+r)
- Added: Auto open table if a seat is ready for you

Note: The hotkey for the SNG registration is still (ctrl+r).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrahl
Nice script. If you could add table Queuing that would be great. To prevent other tables popping up and stealing focus before you have a chance to act on th 1st one. Such as when you have an urgent table notice and it gets buried under a mountain of other tables popping up.
I'm going to add a option to keep the urgent table in the foregroud.
01-16-2008 , 07:48 PM
Hi, is there a way to reverse the mousewheel betting so that scrolling up moves the bet up instead of down?

edit: awesome script btw

Last edited by Dexter_Cain; 01-16-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: script awesomeness
01-17-2008 , 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_Cain
Hi, is there a way to reverse the mousewheel betting so that scrolling up moves the bet up instead of down?

edit: awesome script btw
Open the .ahk with notepad and add this to the hotkey section:

WheelDown::
send, {WheelUp}
return

WheelUp::
send, {WheelDown}
return

Or do you use the pet pot script?
01-17-2008 , 10:02 AM
hi,
the scipt is awesome.
it would be cool if u could add a feature to click the "sit out next blind" and "auto post blinds" buttons on all tables the same time. i think that would bu useful for many cashgame multitablers.
thank you

m