Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
5/10 hu: evil knevil **** 5/10 hu: evil knevil ****

01-13-2008 , 12:04 AM
so.... i was feelin really spontaneous this session

villain is mabbe something on full tilt. seems solid, if a little bit too tight pre and postflop and especially on the turn and river, but for sure one of the top 5% of hu players around id imagine.

anyways, my image is prob of a thinking player whos just kinda bat**** insane or possibly tilting, which i wasnt, but he just had it when i was bluffing and i had been bluffing every hand so far when the money went in sigh....

this was his first turn lead, he had been cring enough flops that i think his range was heavily weighted towards hands which werent better then KJ on flop as well as his 8 out draws the vast majority of the time. so im repping quite a large % of rivers and i think im much more likely to get paid off when i actually have it here but w/e discuss. just a fun line i dont use too often cause its so hard to balance.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $10 BB (2 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($1005)
BB ($2059)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 2, T.
Hero raises to $35, BB calls $20.

Flop: ($65) K, 9, 7 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $55, BB calls $55.

Turn: ($175) 8 (2 players)
BB bets $125, Hero calls $125.

River: ($425) A (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $795 (All-In),
5/10 hu: evil knevil **** Quote
01-13-2008 , 12:17 AM
You think you are much more likely to get paid off here when you have it, that pretty much sums up your river play, no?

If you call the turn, which I would'nt vs Mabbe, I think you got lucky with the river and should represent whatever and make him fold. Also, I don't think he's that tight? Have'nt played soooo much vs Mabbe so my view on him might be off
01-13-2008 , 12:20 AM
what does 800 do that 350 doesnt do?
01-13-2008 , 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben86
what does 800 do that 350 doesnt do?

ok, bear with me here.

i think that he thinks that i am one of those guys who reads 2p2 and **** but doesnt understand all the concepts there and is super FPSy, mostly cause i unsuccessfully 5bet bluffed him and i shoved AK with a nut redraw over his cbet in a reraised pot and he called with TP.

so he knows that i know that i have a bad image. i think he will give me credit for being on the level where i overbet shove the nuts cause i know my image and i think his range is heavily weighted toward two pair. i dont just pot it cause i think he thinks that i could "thin" vbet that with any king and so he was an easy call with 2purrr.

and so like, its rly hard to get ppl to fold 2purr which is what i think his range is heavily weighted towards cause of semi exploitable flop cring tendencies...

i go kinda crazy sometimes tho
01-13-2008 , 12:54 AM
hm okay. it seems like a stretch but if its 2.3X as effective as ~330 then go for it
01-13-2008 , 12:57 AM
Seems pretty spewy tbh. I don't really know how light you valueshove here I guess you could rep something like A9? But I think you're getting looked up fairly often as the turn brought a ****load of draws that all missed on the river and you have a vluff image... meh I wouldn't pull the trigger here
01-13-2008 , 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sauce123
so he knows that i know that i have a bad image. i think he will give me credit for being on the level where i overbet shove the nuts cause i know my image and i think his range is heavily weighted toward two pair. i dont just pot it cause i think he thinks that i could "thin" vbet that with any king and so he was an easy call with 2purrr.

I think you're really overthinking here. When it comes down to it, you've been bluffing a ton, a lot of draws missed and he likely has two pair or better. **** all that leveling crap
01-13-2008 , 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben86
hm okay. it seems like a stretch but if its 2.3X as effective as ~330 then go for it
i think 330 is hugely -ev

so throw the hail mary
01-13-2008 , 04:12 AM
foolllld pf

m