Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Funny chat  after I Dreamcrushed a scammer Funny chat  after I Dreamcrushed a scammer

01-22-2008 , 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trambopoline
Great work, ive always wanted to scam a scammer but have never really wanted to take the time to try and scam him.
Heres what we can do, I give you his AIM and you ring him up and tell him you are a scammer and that you have me on the hook for 5k. Then you let him know for the small sum of $200 you will get his $600 back for him. 33% finders fee seems fair to me. If he can be scammed 3 times that would be the record.
Funny chat  after I Dreamcrushed a scammer Quote
01-22-2008 , 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksDad1970
They should call you the Dreamscrunshie
teehee
01-22-2008 , 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Jensen
Heres what we can do, I give you his AIM and you ring him up and tell him you are a scammer and that you have me on the hook for 5k. Then you let him know for the small sum of $200 you will get his $600 back for him. 33% finders fee seems fair to me. If he can be scammed 3 times that would be the record.
Do you have a girlfriend, if so, are they a girl?
01-22-2008 , 03:43 PM
wait, is this the real randy jensen?

lol @ ur last thread. gold imo.
01-22-2008 , 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 VCOs
racist imo
You do realize "mooley" is pretty damn close to the n word right?

Edit: was agreeing with you VCO, but it looks like im responding to you Im actually responding to OP.
01-22-2008 , 04:00 PM
JUST STOP LENDING EACH OTHER MONEY OVER THE INTERNET PROBLEM SOLVED
01-22-2008 , 05:39 PM
Well unfortunately I think you have only put your own account at risk. Just think about it you always hear about people who were scammed by scammers who would have one person transfer(innocent person being scammed) to another(innocent person getting scammed) then tell them(second innocent who received first transfer) to money gram them(original scammer) money. And when you do hear of these things happening usually its the innocent people who get there account closed. So while you thought you were getting one up on this guy my guess is you simply got a transfer from a innocent person good luck with this...
01-22-2008 , 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irockhoess

Edit: was agreeing with you VCO, but it looks like im responding to you Im actually responding to OP.

I also agree this was pretty classless but racist pigs usually are classless so what do I know...
01-22-2008 , 06:08 PM
lol @ thinking FBI doesn't have anything better to do. that's the conversation I want to hear, you calling them.
01-22-2008 , 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irockhoess

Yes I realize that, and it was only said because they were all on the phone acting gangster, calling each other and me ni**er constantly. I am sure he didn't even comprehend the word.
01-22-2008 , 06:33 PM
Quote:
Yes I realize that, and it was only said because they were all on the phone acting gangster, calling each other and me ni**er constantly. I am sure he didn't even comprehend the word.
It sounds like he isnt the only one that doesnt comprehend the word. Good story Hansel, youre the ****ing man.
01-24-2008 , 06:33 PM
"100% certain that he was a scammer."

That may have been his original intent, but it appears you're the one who actually followed through and committed a crime here.

"KidHoldem [6:00 P.M.]: all these IM are recorded and in storage"

Exactly. He attempted to steal from you; you successfully stole from him. There's no difference, other than the fact that sentences for attempted crimes tend to run less than those that are completely consummated.
01-24-2008 , 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondogarage
"100% certain that he was a scammer."

That may have been his original intent, but it appears you're the one who actually followed through and committed a crime here.

"KidHoldem [6:00 P.M.]: all these IM are recorded and in storage"

Exactly. He attempted to steal from you; you successfully stole from him. There's no difference, other than the fact that sentences for attempted crimes tend to run less than those that are completely consummated.
Seconded. Are you giving yourself license to scam anyone you "know" (i.e. believe) to be a scammer now? And at the same time to not be considered a scammer yourself? Also, overlooked it when I read the whole chat, but I'm surprised you didn't edit out calling the guy a mooley. From what I've seen and heard of you, you're an excellent player, so why do this and then put it out there for everyone to see?
01-24-2008 , 06:57 PM
Future headline in the Coloradoan - "$656,460 Pro Poker Winner Steals $600"

You must make Fort Collins proud.
01-24-2008 , 07:25 PM
Bravo Randy!

And this is coming from a former hater.
01-24-2008 , 07:35 PM
So has your account been frozen yet for being part of some elaborate scamming ring with this guy LOL...

Racist pig
01-24-2008 , 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefdawg
Seconded. Are you giving yourself license to scam anyone you "know" (i.e. believe) to be a scammer now? And at the same time to not be considered a scammer yourself? Also, overlooked it when I read the whole chat, but I'm surprised you didn't edit out calling the guy a mooley. From what I've seen and heard of you, you're an excellent player, so why do this and then put it out there for everyone to see?
I think that any of you guys who are even the least bit sympathetic to these crooks or attempted crooks are just fundamentally flawed in your logic. Lets use the simple metaphor as follows. Drunken idiot attempts to break into your house while you are there. He does not realize that you are there watching his every move. You hear him telling a friend in the getaway car to be ready cause as soon as he steals your tv he will be out the door and they will have to make some tracks. You have a 44 mag, loaded and ready, but decide that instead of using the make my day law and and putting a 24 cent bullet in his head you will allow him to hang himself and just call the cops as soon as he is gone. As he slinks out your front door he drunkenly drops his wallet. As he drives away with his haul that he thinks is a 42 inch plasma to sell at the pawn show to feed his crack habit, little does he know that it was left on a freeze frame for 24 hours and now has the permanent ghost of dora the explorer burned into the screen. So no big loss to you. You look into the wallet and lo and behold there is $623 in cash and an unemployment check.

Do you feel the need to call him up and let him know that he left his wallet at your house?. Hell no you go buy a new TV. The only thing that would be wrong is if you tried to cash his unemployment check. For those of you that feel sorry for him, just remember that there was a justification to shoot him in the skull.He was in your house. He tried to rob you. He insulted your kid. etc etc. He was lucky that you showed restraint, and is able to go on with a chance to change his life in the future.

If you are a bleeding heart for this poor college kid come play me plo so when you suck out on me I can ask for my money back, because I really shouldn't have been playing a game with such high variance.

BUt regarding the mooley comment, it was a parallel to calling Eminem a wigger. It is not reflective on all whites just the kind that are wiggers. The justification just is not shown in the chat log, it came from the phone conversation. Apologies to all mooleys or wiggers that are offended.
01-24-2008 , 09:23 PM
Quote:
Apologies to all mooleys or wiggers that are offended.
Anyone want to accept this apology???
01-24-2008 , 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo
I stopped reading half way through, but I didn't see anything that said he was scamming you. On the other hand you sound like a douche who jacked some kids money.
I read the whole thing and the kid admitted he was trying to scam the money. It reminded me of a 20/20 segment, same tactics.
01-24-2008 , 09:28 PM
This just in: Randy Jensen is even more of a douche than he came across as on tv.

No matter how hard you try to spin it or justify it, you did steal money from someone. Congratulations.
01-24-2008 , 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbizz54
This just in: Randy Jensen is even more of a douche than he came across as on tv.

No matter how hard you try to spin it or justify it, you did steal money from someone. Congratulations.
Actually please give credit where credit is due..........I got him 2 times
01-24-2008 , 10:05 PM
Quote:
I think that any of you guys who are even the least bit sympathetic to these crooks or attempted crooks are just fundamentally flawed in your logic. Lets use the simple metaphor as follows. Drunken idiot attempts to break into your house while you are there. He does not realize that you are there watching his every move. You hear him telling a friend in the getaway car to be ready cause as soon as he steals your tv he will be out the door and they will have to make some tracks. You have a 44 mag, loaded and ready, but decide that instead of using the make my day law and and putting a 24 cent bullet in his head you will allow him to hang himself and just call the cops as soon as he is gone. As he slinks out your front door he drunkenly drops his wallet. As he drives away with his haul that he thinks is a 42 inch plasma to sell at the pawn show to feed his crack habit, little does he know that it was left on a freeze frame for 24 hours and now has the permanent ghost of dora the explorer burned into the screen. So no big loss to you. You look into the wallet and lo and behold there is $623 in cash and an unemployment check.

Do you feel the need to call him up and let him know that he left his wallet at your house?. Hell no you go buy a new TV. The only thing that would be wrong is if you tried to cash his unemployment check. For those of you that feel sorry for him, just remember that there was a justification to shoot him in the skull.He was in your house. He tried to rob you. He insulted your kid. etc etc. He was lucky that you showed restraint, and is able to go on with a chance to change his life in the future.

If you are a bleeding heart for this poor college kid come play me plo so when you suck out on me I can ask for my money back, because I really shouldn't have been playing a game with such high variance.

BUt regarding the mooley comment, it was a parallel to calling Eminem a wigger. It is not reflective on all whites just the kind that are wiggers. The justification just is not shown in the chat log, it came from the phone conversation. Apologies to all mooleys or wiggers that are offended.

First, your analogy doesn't really fit. He didn't steal anything from you, did he? I don't understand why you constructed the scenario involving a stolen tv having an image of Dora the explorer burned in it, but whatev. You think its cool to scam someone out of 500 bucks from someone you strongly suspect was out to scam you (but didn't, and you cant be certain of his intent without proof) but not to cash an unemployment check belonging to someone who actually stole from you? Really?

Second, I'm not defending what he tried to do. From the sounds of it he was almost definitely out to take your money. And my PLO game is terrible, can I suck out on you in stud/8?

Third, assuming that you were 100% certain that this guy was out to scam you, the way you ****ed with him was funny and I enjoyed reading the entire chat log. All I'm saying is you scammed him, whether it's right or wrong.

Fourth, I wasn't making a big deal of the mooley comment, but that last sentence will probably get a worse reception than the first time you said it.

At any rate, i hope the purported scammer **** his pants and learned his lesson. Sounds like a real prick IMO.

Edit: Twice? NH
01-24-2008 , 10:07 PM
Quote:
Actually please give credit where credit is due..........I got him 2 times
Stop replying to the ******s who think your in the wrong anywhere here.
01-24-2008 , 10:08 PM
irony
01-24-2008 , 10:21 PM
Bravo!.. anyone who thinks you did something wrong is a ****tard.

m