**WSOP FANTASY LEAGUE 2017 - RULES & SIGNUP**
1. $20 entry (USD). You must be able to pay on paypal to enter.
2. The deadline for all payment and submission of your team is May 30th at 15:00 Pacific time. Any late submissions or late payments will be rejected.
3. You have a salary cap of 1500 points to spend. You must pick 10 players (no more, no less) from the list of players, or off, using at most 1500 points to form your team.
4. The player point values are determined from the last 3 years of the WSOP POY race. A weighted average of 15% 2016, 10% 2015 and 15% 2014 is used. Any player not on this list has a point value of 75.
5. If you want to change your team prior to registration closing then do so via the googledoc or if you are unable to do this then private message me your changes.
6. One entry per person. Do not send multiple entries even if you have multiple twoplustwo accounts.
7. Score will be based on your team's combined WSOP player of the year points. Only open events in Las Vegas will count towards your score.
8. Points for the Main Event will be determined upon the setting of the November Nine. Players in the November Nine will score points based upon their chip standing at the final table. (The player who is the chip leader will get points for 1st place and the short stack will get points for 9th place).
9. Payouts will be awarded as follows: The payout total will be all money collected minus any fees incurred from paypal. There's no rake. We will be using the following payout structure, (payout percentages are listed first place, second place, etc)
28-36 players (45%, 25%, 18%, 12%)
37-45 players (40%, 23%, 16%, 12%, 9%)
46-54 players (38%, 22%, 12%, 11%, 8%, 6%)
55-63 players (35%, 21%, 15%, 11%, 8%, 6%, 4%)
64-72 players (33.5%, 20%, 14.5%, 11%, 8%, 6%, 4%, 3%)
73-99 players (32%, 19.5%, 14%, 11%, 8%, 6%, 4%, 3%, 2.5%)
100-150 players (31.5%, 19%, 13.5%, 10.5%, 8%, 6%, 4%, 3%, 2.5%, 2%)
151 + players (31%, 18.5%, 13%, 10.5%, 8%, 6%, 4%, 3%, 2.5%, 2%, 1.5%)
10. I will do my best to spot instances of exceeded salaries and give you a chance to correct it. If I notice and inform you that you need to make a change at least 24 hours before the registration deadline then you will have until the registration deadline to make the change (15:00 pacific time 30th May). If I notice and inform you that you need to make a change less than 24 hours before the registration deadline, but before the start of the first open event then you will have until the start of the first open event to make the change (15:00 pacific time 31st May). If you miss your deadline to change a player then you will have until 15:00 pacific time 1st June to select a player/players to remove from your team to fit within the salary cap. If you miss this deadline then I will select the fewest amount of players necessary to make your team valid. If you want to know more about what players I will pick to remove then just ask me and I'll happily explain my unbiased methods in detail.
11. If an exceeded salary is noticed after the start of the first open event (15:00 pacific time 31st May) then you will have 24 hours to choose a player/players to remove or a player/players will be removed for you.
12. There are no substitutes or side pools.
13. Here is the spreadsheet of player salaries
14. Please submit your team via this google form.
15. Please check the player names on the salary spreadsheet carefully and use the exact name when submitting your team. If selecting a player not on the salary list then a link to their hendonmob would be appreciated after their name to avoid any mistakes.
16. If you have any questions/queries then please feel free to ask either in thread or via private message.
Note to mod: Please insert disclaimer here if required