Just saw an interview on Pokernews with the winner of ev #40, Ronnie Bardah. This guy was incredibly humble, and amazingly well liked. He seems to live a life where he has been out awhile, grinding smaller events, circuit etc. This win was a dream come true for him and his success is a great story.
(1) how exactly did Phill Hellmuth get into the One Drop?
(2) what happened to Andy Beal?
(3) future (should there be?) One Drops?
(4) comments re: Gus Hansen//Shaun Deeb HU chop.
(5) is anyone not rooting for Guy now that the final table is set(6)?
(6) what does it mean, if anything, should Phil Hellmuth win the One Drop?