It's getting to be that time of year again. Last year's WSOP Fantasy League went pretty well. I say that because I won.
1. I we get under 20 people, it'll be winner takes all. If we get 21-30 people, first place will get 70% and second place will get 30%. For 31 people and more first will get 70%, second will get 20% and third will get 10%
2. PM me your picks. Label it as "WSOP Fantasy" and I won't open it until I get my picks in, which I will post in this thread. You can change your picks up until picks are posted after the start of the first event by DMing me your latest team picks.
3. The first open event is Monday May 28 at noon PST. You MUST have your picks in by 11:59 AM PST on Monday May 28.
4. I will post all teams as soon as I am able to after the start of the first open event.
5. Score will be based on your team's combined WSOP player of the year points based on 2012 rules. If for some reason there is no 2012 POY point system then we will use the 2011 rules. All bracelet events count except for casino employee, women and senior.
6. This does not include WSOPE
- Team name:
- Previous WSOP Main Event Winner:
- USA nationality:
- Canadian nationality:
- European nationality:
- Other International nationality:
- PokerStars Team Pro Player:
- PokerStars Team Online Player:
- Person Who Has Never Won a (Open, United States) Bracelet:
- Player 25 Years of Age or Under (Must be able to verify age):
- Player 45 Years of Age or Older (Must be able to verify age):
- Player of your choice:
Link to the spreadsheet is here