Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Small Stakes Full Ring Discussion of .50/1 and 1/2 online and 5/10 live no-limit and pot-limit Texas hold'em full ring games, situations and strategies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 06:31 PM   #176
LOL DONKAMENTS!
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Hey guys, I'm getting absolutely brutalized in non-showdown pots. I'm not sure how to interpret these graphs/stats of my game, but if anyone can point out any major leaks here I'd appreciate it. I understand 30k is a small sample, but it's the only database I have atm, and I've always had this problem.

Unfiltered EV Graph:


Filtered to only hands in which I call/raise preflop:


General:


Position:
LOL DONKAMENTS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #177
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

I think no need to worry about non-sd pots at nl100. If you really want to get your green line higher - value bet more lightly
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #178
brtnboarder
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 710
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

donkaments your graph looks fine IMO. I've fiddled around with these lines heavily in the past few months and I can tell you that at 100NL you can get the green to be above the blue very easily, but IMO the play to have this is not optimal at 100NL. The higher you go up in limits the closer you should see your lines converge, or green go above blue because people become smarter (your value bets are getting called less, and you are winning more pots hopefully with bluffs etc.). At 100NL the vast majority of players, myself included, are knuckle draggers that pay off hands wayyyyyyy to lightly.
brtnboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #179
jcawley
veteran
 
jcawley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: EVSlapping
Posts: 2,583
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

i know its a very very small sample, but its my first serious 10k hands of cash, and id like to improve after 10k hands and find leaks now rather than post a 50k hand graph. anything you could tell me would be awesome.



jcawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:17 AM   #180
punish15
adept
 
punish15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: making markets
Posts: 994
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

So I know it's an insignificant sample size, I'm just wondering if there's any obvious flaws/leaks that you guys might be able to point out in these stats, I feel like I'm too passive on the turn and river, either not firing dbl barrels etc enough and also missing out on value from weaker hands.
Also I play very tight out of the blinds, should I be loosening up?



punish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #181
jcawley
veteran
 
jcawley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: EVSlapping
Posts: 2,583
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

punish, im not that good but i feel u shud open your button raising range a little. just my 2 cents
jcawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #182
killtime
grinder
 
killtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 404
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

[QUOTE=punish15;4963517]So I know it's an insignificant sample size, I'm just wondering if there's any obvious flaws/leaks that you guys might be able to point out in these stats, I feel like I'm too passive on the turn and river, either not firing dbl barrels etc enough and also missing out on value from weaker hands.
Also I play very tight out of the blinds, should I be loosening up?

Solid TAG game
killtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #183
MyTurn2Raise
Drug Free MVP
 
MyTurn2Raise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Descalso, Jay, and the pitcher
Posts: 40,496
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

punish15,
your CCPF is very high compared to most winnerz... but, whatever works
MyTurn2Raise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #184
Penguinz21
old hand
 
Penguinz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Controlling the tilt monkey
Posts: 1,820
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

How do I get a pic in here? Do I need to upload it to something?
Penguinz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #185
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Yes, you need to upload it to somewhere.
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #186
theflyingcow
old hand
 
theflyingcow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,211
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

So I knew I was running bad but my run so far at NL100, NL200, and some NL100 HU...
Edit: I didn't realize after resizing you can't tell what the numbers are:

All-in Luck Graph

By madcow091 at 2008-07-13
SB = 6200. Actual < 4000

All-in Luck percentile: 5.9%

By madcow091 at 2008-07-13

At least it can't get any worse than this???
theflyingcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #187
Hotdog
centurion
 
Hotdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 150
Anything?







Just looking for general advice...

Thanks
Hotdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #188
coordi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
coordi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: a bundle of sticks
Posts: 18,046
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

ive had worse
coordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #189
theflyingcow
old hand
 
theflyingcow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,211
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordi View Post
ive had worse
=( Poker's a ***** sometimes. Edit: how low did your percentile get?
theflyingcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #190
coordi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
coordi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: a bundle of sticks
Posts: 18,046
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

didnt check % but i was down alot of BI. Its gradually coming back tho I think
coordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:20 PM   #191
punish15
adept
 
punish15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: making markets
Posts: 994
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTurn2Raise View Post
punish15,
your CCPF is very high compared to most winnerz... but, whatever works
thanks for the heads up, what kind of % for CCPF do most solid winning players have?
punish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #192
MyTurn2Raise
Drug Free MVP
 
MyTurn2Raise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Descalso, Jay, and the pitcher
Posts: 40,496
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

1-3%
MyTurn2Raise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:53 AM   #193
Penguinz21
old hand
 
Penguinz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Controlling the tilt monkey
Posts: 1,820
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

OK wow. I'm in the midst of a -13 bi downswing but things have been awful in general ... well, in the last 100k hands.
Here are some stats:

Hands: 103K
VPIP: 12.6
VPIP SB: 19.5
Fold blinds to steal: 87
Att to steal: 26
W$WSF: 36 (I'm TRYING to win more but it's haaaaard)
WTSD: 22
Won at SD: 53
PFR: 9.5
Agg factors (F/T/R/ Total) : 4.4, 2.4, 2.3 - total 2.9


Down $400. Jesus.
FWIW, my EV graph looks like the red and blue lines going up steadily (like up over 4.5K), while the green one... it's pretty much chilling down by the 0. That's ridic. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I must be getting bluffed like crazy.
Penguinz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:55 AM   #194
Penguinz21
old hand
 
Penguinz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Controlling the tilt monkey
Posts: 1,820
Re: Anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdog View Post






Just looking for general advice...

Thanks
LOL I knew someone had to be running good.
Penguinz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:40 AM   #195
punish15
adept
 
punish15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: making markets
Posts: 994
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguinz21 View Post
OK wow. I'm in the midst of a -13 bi downswing but things have been awful in general ... well, in the last 100k hands.
Here are some stats:

Hands: 103K
VPIP: 12.6
VPIP SB: 19.5
Fold blinds to steal: 87
Att to steal: 26
W$WSF: 36 (I'm TRYING to win more but it's haaaaard)
WTSD: 22
Won at SD: 53
PFR: 9.5
Agg factors (F/T/R/ Total) : 4.4, 2.4, 2.3 - total 2.9


Down $400. Jesus.
FWIW, my EV graph looks like the red and blue lines going up steadily (like up over 4.5K), while the green one... it's pretty much chilling down by the 0. That's ridic. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I must be getting bluffed like crazy.
Looking at your by street aggression I get the feeling you are taking bet/fold lines a lot, and in a lot of cases this is fine. But it does allow you to get bluffed/semi-bluffed off your medium strength and marginal hands a lot more, it might be an idea to slow down with some of these hands and look to play more pot control, try to get them to showdown a bit more often. Having don't said that don't just start check-calling every time you hit top pair as the preflop aggressor, but consider taking that line occasionally. As far as everything else goes you look to have pretty solid stats, maybe you could loosen up a little but that's probably about it things will turn around.
punish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:48 AM   #196
Penguinz21
old hand
 
Penguinz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Controlling the tilt monkey
Posts: 1,820
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by punish15 View Post
Looking at your by street aggression I get the feeling you are taking bet/fold lines a lot, and in a lot of cases this is fine. But it does allow you to get bluffed/semi-bluffed off your medium strength and marginal hands a lot more, it might be an idea to slow down with some of these hands and look to play more pot control, try to get them to showdown a bit more often. Having don't said that don't just start check-calling every time you hit top pair as the preflop aggressor, but consider taking that line occasionally. As far as everything else goes you look to have pretty solid stats, maybe you could loosen up a little but that's probably about it things will turn around.
Thanks for this. I've actually been thinking something similar to this first thought. I think I've been c-betting too much when it's not always the best line for value. It's an experiment though, and makes for a bit more "poker" when you give up the aggression. ie: sometimes you call down the nuts, sometimes they have air.
As fore loosening up... meh yea that could probably be helped by just stealing more and limping a bit more in sb. Maybe I've been getting less playable hands? Who knows.
These games with tons of limpers every hand makes it weird for me. So many multi- way pots with random donks out of position - so I've probably been erring on the side of folding given the looseness of the games.
Penguinz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:05 AM   #197
zedveron
Pooh-Bah
 
zedveron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,975
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Why is my red line so low. is it bad? (noob at graphs/pokertracker)

zedveron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:11 AM   #198
Penguinz21
old hand
 
Penguinz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Controlling the tilt monkey
Posts: 1,820
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

How far your red line is below the blue line indicates how much equity you gained (ie: how lucky you were) in the sample. The further below the blue line that the red line is, the luckier you were. At least your green line is right around the blue, though. That's a good thing, I think.
Penguinz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:14 AM   #199
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguinz21 View Post
How far your red line is below the blue line indicates how much equity you gained (ie: how lucky you were) in the sample. The further below the blue line that the red line is, the luckier you were. At least your green line is right around the blue, though. That's a good thing, I think.
NOOOOOOOOO! This is not PokerEV graph, it is PokerTracker3 graph and this graph is FINE. Red line is non-SD winnings, blue line is showdown winnings and green line is total winnings (Blue+Red line).

And this graph shows that you are breaking even at showdown pots (still very small sample but in this sample) and its quite good compared with other NL100/NL200 players because most NL200- players (as me) are losers in non SD pots.

Also whats limits you are playing, you made 3k$ in 2.6k hands.
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #200
Penguinz21
old hand
 
Penguinz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Controlling the tilt monkey
Posts: 1,820
Re: **** Official Stats and Graphs Analysis thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
NOOOOOOOOO! This is not PokerEV graph, it is PokerTracker3 graph and this graph is FINE. Red line is non-SD winnings, blue line is showdown winnings and green line is total winnings (Blue+Red line).

And this graph shows that you are breaking even at showdown pots (still very small sample but in this sample) and its quite good compared with other NL100/NL200 players because most NL200- players (as me) are losers in non SD pots.

Also whats limits you are playing, you made 3k$ in 2.6k hands.
LOL at me be too drunk to read a legend.
Anyways, yea that's a good graph but small sample.
Penguinz21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online